Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341008 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
shedy03:

screenshot is showing network on 2G. check network setting, there should be an option where you can choose between 2G and 3G.

Its on GSM/WCDMA option if I tick just WCDMA it would simply show an x bar, so m stuck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rennylaw(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
SimpleBea:

change ur BATTERY.
IF problem continues, take it to an ENGINEER to fix.

Bro, I sent you a mail. Kindly check and revert. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
iamGraced:

Its on GSM/WCDMA option if I tick just WCDMA it would simply show an x bar, so m stuck
what network are u using?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
shedy03:

what network are u using?
Mtn
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tumiolape: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
My xiaomi redmi note 3 pro fell 2day and d screen shattered.... Funny enough.... D fone operates normally.... All d display functions are responding.... Is there a way I can fix d screen... Cos I learnt d parts r hard 2 get
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
iamGraced:

Mtn
the peoblem can't be network since you are using MTN.
your phone is dual sim. I will advise you move d sim to the other sim slot. let's see what's going to happen. some earlier androids phones come with dedicated 3G on only 1 sim slot, the other is 2G only.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2016
FILEBE:

whst is wrong with this one u are using?
what do u mean?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2016
the phone just wont turn on, no matter what i do.... i changed the stock rom, i flashed it, did everything possible..... so i was asked to tryna get the motherboard(panel) , and switch it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baba11(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Hey guys,i am having an issue with my android phone.Recently,it has been going blank if i press the touchscreen but comes up normally when i take my finger off from the screen.Yesterday's night,i saw that everything went off with horizontal lines that full the screen.I didn't bother..when i woke up,i have to disassembly and check the board..it came up to its earlier state with the issue still on.The screen is not the issue.I am thinking about the flex cable.

What do u guys think may be the issue?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nwanna2588: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abeg how much is Techno phantom 7 screen? It is urgent because I want to fix one and also to know how much I should prepare for.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
shedy03:

the peoblem can't be network since you are using MTN.
your phone is dual sim. I will advise you move d sim to the other sim slot. let's see what's going to happen. some earlier androids phones come with dedicated 3G on only 1 sim slot, the other is 2G only.
Done that, could it be that the os is old?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pluskid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
I wasn't sure where to post this guys....
I need your help....all of your help
I just you guys to click on this link

https://gleam.io/HeZbS-JOCUOe

The more people click on the link the more my chances are of winning a pixel device...
The giveaway ends in 6 days. Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
iamGraced:

Done that, could it be that the os is old?
of course the OS is old(jelly bean), but it has 3G support. I expect u to be able to see 3G(not H+) instead of the E.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Junaknoni:

what do u mean?

I mean what is wrong with the motherboard of this one you want to replace
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
FILEBE:

I mean what is wrong with the motherboard of this one you want to replace
... it does not turn on again... doesn't charge, i was asked to update its
stock rom, i did.... nothing happened..... i was adviced to change the motherboard.... my engineer said he'd help me look for the motherboard, so far.. nothing has happened
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
baba11:
Hey guys,i am having an issue with my android phone.Recently,it has been going blank if i press the touchscreen but comes up normally when i take my finger off from the screen.Yesterday's night,i saw that everything went off with horizontal lines that full the screen.I didn't bother..when i woke up,i have to disassembly and check the board..it came up to its earlier state with the issue still on.The screen is not the issue.I am thinking about the flex cable.

What do u guys think may be the issue?
which model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
shedy03:

of course the OS is old(jelly bean), but it has 3G support. I expect u to be able to see 3G(not H+) instead of the E.

Nothing still...one week today... embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys pls I need help on my Samsung Galaxy Ace

Deshalom:
Hi Guys, After charging my Samsung Galaxy Ace. it just went off and refuse to come on for the past few days now. Pls any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Deshalom:
Guys pls I need help on my Samsung Galaxy Ace

what help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
SimpleBea:

what help?

After charging my Samsung Galaxy Ace. it just went off and refuse to come on for the past few days.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Deshalom:

After charging my Samsung Galaxy Ace. it just went off and refuse to come on for the past few days.
did it fell inside water prior to charging?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
iamGraced:

Nothing still...one week today... embarassed
you are graced, you should not be seen carrying that infinix cheesy .your Samsung with shattered screen, what model is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deshalom(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
SimpleBea:

did it fell inside water prior to charging?

No sir, it didn't. everything seems fine after charging. I even did a little chatting before it went off.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Junaknoni:
... it does not turn on again... doesn't charge, i was asked to update its
stock rom, i did.... nothing happened..... i was adviced to change the motherboard.... my engineer said he'd help me look for the motherboard, so far.. nothing has happened

I need that ur bad board pls. I want to remove the flash light and put on mine
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
shedy03:

you are graced, you should not be seen carrying that infinix cheesy .your Samsung with shattered screen, what model is it?

Lol...nah recession...Samsung note 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baba11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
SimpleBea:

which model
Tecno P5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shedy03(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
iamGraced:

Lol...nah recession...Samsung note 4
note 4, that's a big one.
recession is not suppose to go near u na, ur signature shows u ar an engr. engrs are big people.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
baba11:
Tecno P5.
change the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Junaknoni(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
FILEBE:

I need that ur bad board pls. I want to remove the flash light and put on mine
well, thats if i could get a good one to buy or trade...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Deshalom:

No sir, it didn't. everything seems fine after charging. I even did a little chatting before it went off.
Have you checked the battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FILEBE(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Junaknoni:
well, thats if i could get a good one to buy or trade...

okay. but do you think their is still hope for your board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PHILipu1(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Please house,i need replacement screens for TECNO PHANTOM A2 or F8 (white) and LG G-VISTA (black)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.