Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1337944 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DaPuncline: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Please i need to know the price of Tecno W3. Can someone help ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2017
slenderBeam1:
configuration settings are okay...
take out your sim and re~insert it.. and moreover check your data ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2017
slenderBeam1:

I have data on airtel and glo...and this just happened eventually few days ago...

then try deleting the app and reinstalling.. my candid advice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

take out your sim and re~insert it.. and moreover check your data ..
I have done that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

then try deleting the app and reinstalling.. my candid advice
when I even deleted and reinstalled WhatsApp... I couldn't registered successfully.... someone shared data with me via hotspot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
I got a fairly used lenovo s380 few days ago
the phone browser don't work
weneva I attempt downloading something moredan 15mb It will ask to wait for WiFi connection or continue with mobile data
if I click on continue It won't download
and play store won't open too
Pls can someone help me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
pls my ntwork doesnt come up...my phone acknolegdes the fact that there is a sim inside but no network......i have turned off my phone/removed my battery too but nothing...someone should help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
slenderBeam1:

when I even deleted and reinstalled WhatsApp... I couldn't registered successfully.... someone shared data with me via hotspot

maybe u cn do a full reset then reinstalling all apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Youcharia:
pls my ntwork doesnt come up...my phone acknolegdes the fact that there is a sim inside but no network......i have turned off my phone/removed my battery too but nothing...someone should help pls

whats ur phone name n model.. also dial *#06#, .. ,whT do u see,?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CanadianNurse: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello house good evening, my brother bought me an iPhone 6 plus from Switzerland which I had to unlock here in Nigeria for it to work, now I am about travelling to Canada... Will it work with Canadian Sims? Or do I have to unlock it again there?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracekid: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

whats the name of your phone?

Zte q802t
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
rednuth:

whats ur phone name n model.. also dial *#06#, .. ,whT do u see,?
gionee splus dialed it.....saw my imei
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Carlcaresophia: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Emmizay12:
My tecno h3 refuses to bring out display after I power it on ,,dis happens few minutes after putting the phone down,, it also refuses to charge whenever the phone is switched off and it get very hot during usage,,, I virtually have to remove the battery from the phone before I can use it....please what might be the problem
Hi Emmizay12, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Youcharia:

gionee splus
dialed it.....saw my imei

if ur imei really showed up.. maybe ur fone had a fall , so I guess u need to take it to a competent engineer for checkup
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Engineers, I need your help please. I cannot download anything on my phone anymore except from play store. I can't even do a screenshot as it would say "Couldn't capture screenshot. Storage may be in use". Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
gracekid:

Zte q802t
guess thats hw u bought the phone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Engineers, I need your help please. I cannot download anything on my phone anymore except from play store. I can't even do a screenshot as it would say "Couldn't capture screenshot. Storage may be in use". Thank you.

I guess your phone memory is filled up. goto ur file manager and move some items to your sd card . and try what u wanted to do again..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2017
My phone is Itel 1520
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greatdave(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Please and even more pleases... Anyone with any idea as to get an ORIGINAL HTC ONE M8 BATTERY? Thanks and God bless!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

I guess your phone memory is filled up. goto ur file manager and move some items to your sd card . and try what u wanted to do again..
Thank you but I think that's far from it.

I have an extra 600 megabyte, extra 1gb ram space and a new 16gb memory and directed the downloads to go throw my memory card.

I used anti viruses to scan, removed five malewares but still problem unsolved. Removed SD card and reinserted and put off phone still the same problem.

I was told yesterday by a roadside engineer that the phone needs flashing. Considering the desperation for quick money I refused to take his word for it. I need you guys to intervene before I take the next step.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CanadianNurse: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Hello house good evening, my brother bought me an iPhone 6 plus from Switzerland which I had to unlock here in Nigeria for it to work, now I am about travelling to Canada... Will it work with Canadian Sims? Or do I have to unlock it again there?
I'm still expecting an answer pleas
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2017
HadeedHarry:
I got a fairly used lenovo s380 few days ago
the phone browser don't work
weneva I attempt downloading something moredan 15mb It will ask to wait for WiFi connection or continue with mobile data
if I click on continue It won't download
and play store won't open too
Pls can someone help me?
any idea please?
is lenovo store in ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
greatdave:
Please and even more pleases... Anyone with any idea as to get an ORIGINAL HTC ONE M8 BATTERY? Thanks and God bless!

sure u can .. they are good places to get it in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
My phone is Itel 1520

itel 1520? oops itel lags alot ... I dont like their products from day one but their latest release looks cool tho !

so I suggest u do a factory reset or try goto settings, under ur apps, googleplay then uninstall updates then retry ... but best idea u can flash it rather
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
HadeedHarry:

any idea please?
is lenovo store in ikeja

then use other browsers like uc and chrome , moreover what response do u get when u try using PlayStore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

then use other browsers like uc and chrome , moreover what response do u get when u try using PlayStore
it has no follow come play store
the one I downloaded didn't open at all
can't download chrome without play store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greatdave(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

sure u can .. they are good places to get it in lag
Specifics please. Names, Addresses, phone numbers?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

itel 1520? oops itel lags alot ... I dont like their products from day one but their latest release looks cool tho !

so I suggest u do a factory reset or try goto settings, under ur apps, googleplay then uninstall updates then retry ... but best idea u can flash it rather
Okay. Thanks. I'd do a factory reset before making attempt to flash. Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slenderBeam1: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

maybe u cn do a full reset then reinstalling all apps
Thanks, I did dat ystdy and it works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gracekid: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
rednuth:

guess thats hw u bought the phone ?

yea or can it never be changed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Relars(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good afternoon house!!! Please my gionee m5 screen is blinking light at the bottom, each time the screen dims... What could be the problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.