Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341786 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huslerr(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2017
please, my tecno w2 doesn't connect to my new PC. Keeps telling me driver not available. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I want to sell my iPhone 7 jet at a very good price, will sort out any iCloud issue before any payment and the buyer will sign in to confirm.... Call Or whatsapp this number for more info And the price -08110797020....ASAP!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aaforke: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls how much would it cost on estimate to replace my tecno w4 inbuilt battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alvins4ull(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
No brother still not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omotayor123(f): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
plz. kindly help!
How do I conduct image search on my techno Android phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
deewon56:
Engineers in the house pls how much can I get the screen with touch pad of infinix zero also when I charge the phone it won't indicate charging notification with light despite the issue of crack screen and touch pad ,chk the pic below

I've that screen and and touch pad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
benzems:

?

Boss, I need the LCD of this Samsung . How much e go cost me?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Teamyforesight:
Please does anyone know how much it would cost to change the screen and casing of my Samsung galaxy alpha?
do u still have the galaxy alpha. Can I buy it from u. I want the scrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deewon56: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
blackjack21:

I've that screen and and touch pad.
really how much ? And were do u resides?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
salmonlekan:
I want to fix my Samsung galaxy alpha screen and touch pad... Any engineer available
hey have u fixed the screen? If not can u sell me the phone the way it is. I want the scraps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
deewon56:
really how much ? And were do u resides?

Festac.
It an entire phone. Mine has problem with in the panel, I couldn't find a repairer. So just pay 12k OBO.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deewon56: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
I
blackjack21:

Festac.
It an entire phone. Mine has problem with in the panel, I couldn't find a repairer. So just pay 12k OBO.
I stay in Ibadan can u drop ur number for whatapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackjack21(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
deewon56:
I I stay in Ibadan can u drop ur number for whatapp

Drop yours and I will add you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deewon56: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
blackjack21:

Drop yours and I will add you
o eight one three zero four one nine five five zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sosasatire(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am having problems with my Moto G 2nd Generation. Do anyone know the cost of the panel. And how can cost of the Screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uthwasoft: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good day, please my sister gionee p2 stop showing signal. its mobile network not available all the time. we v tried different sim and reset the phone, still the same. pleasd help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolutos: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please I have problem with my techno j7. It fell down and after falling, it didn't finish the booting but display one icon on the phone.what can I do to rectify it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2017
My fero A5002 has been working efficiently,not until last week Friday. While using it, a black line appears on the screen,then it suddenly freezes and reboots itself. After a while the dark line appears again and it reboots.I tried the factory reset option, thinking it would put an end to this but,it never did. So I had to flash the phone,still the problem continued. I regret buying this fero phone, I should have gone for already established brands. Who here has an idea what could be the solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2017
huslerr:
please, my tecno w2 doesn't connect to my new PC. Keeps telling me driver not available. What do I do?

Get Kodak cord.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ClayT(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Wanna sell neat BlackBerry Z10 for 12k...im currently in Ibadan...whatsapp or call 08139637090 if interested

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Wanna sell iPhone 7jet for 235k, no iCloud issue, the phone very much okay... Call or whatsapp 08110797020 for more enquiries

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
for sale tecno phantom 2

abuja

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
o phantom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heartlove(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
pls do u know why i can fix my wiko gateway phone screen in abuja here pls

onward4life:
for sale tecno phantom 2

abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onward4life(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
heartlove:

go to banex or emab

wuse 2 if yu are in abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeinfinit(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
I need a cheap Samsung note 3 screen. Location: Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FellaL: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
this is the disadvantage of purchasing devices such as these.

heartlove:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FellaL: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Phantom 2? LOL. Who wants to buy that one when there's Camon CX and co in the market now?

onward4life:
for sale tecno phantom 2

abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by roqrules04(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
my Infinix Hot4 Bluetooth and Hotspot is not switching on ohh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clementnoble22(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Boss. I have restored the phone now. Tried activating device but it brings up the USA number of real owner of the phone. Called number but not connecting. What's the next step please, which trusted icloud removal website do you know?
ebab:
Hello, u will need to download ipsw and also it will cost u a token

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by huslerr(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmanuelike:

Get Kodak cord.
really? it would work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.