Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341822 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adicsonbaba(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Engineers in the house pls I wanna know the amount I can fix my infinix hot 3 touchpad before taking it to engineers...pls help my situation just tell me the amount make dem no dupe me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hi fellow engineers in the house, i have a tecno l6 with fake charging issue, figured out it is blown charging ic(clearly seen beside the battery connector) .....so has anyone tried d direct diode method on tecno android before(+usb,to diode,to +battery connector)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
Engineers in the house pls I wanna know the amount I can fix my infinix hot 3 touchpad before taking it to engineers...pls help my situation just tell me the amount make dem no dupe me
If u are in Lagos call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello... i have a Samsung J7.00 2015.. Recently it fell down and the glass/digitizer got cracked at the MENU botton a lil bit..
Since then the phone display has been slightly blinking though not noticeable in the noon..
NOTE: The LCD/Scrren is not affected in anyway physically..
Now im confused an engineer told me the LCD + Glass are together and cant be purchased separately and another told me i can purchase only the Digitizer/Glass since the screen is not affected physically..
Please engineers in the house.. whats your say...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
timijoseph01:
Hello... i have a Samsung J7.00 2015.. Recently it fell down and the glass/digitizer got cracked at the MENU botton a lil bit..
Since then the phone display has been slightly blinking though not noticeable in the noon..
NOTE: The LCD/Scrren is not affected in anyway physically..
Now im confused an engineer told me the LCD + Glass are together and cant be purchased separately and another told me i can purchase only the Digitizer/Glass since the screen is not affected physically..
Please engineers in the house.. whats your say...?

Both of them are right
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
kingreal:
some one installed queen fee VPN to be used to brows free whit my GLO, since that day my GLO sim as well as my Mtn shows me Invalid IMEI, what should I do?
The Phone IMEI is damaged.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Any Engr here to help fix lg g3 sim/MicroSD tray.. Risk free please ..

call or whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
folik121:
I want to buy Techno M5 complete casing, who have it please?
You can't found the casing, but you can get a new back cover.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Kemyem:
good morning engineers, i need help with the screen touch of my yezz andy 5t android phone model... anyone with the touch pad should please quote me...thank you

What's your location?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Adicsonbaba:
bro, your location depends on the amount you are going to fixed it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smoothicon(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone in the house I mistakenly reset my new infinix hot 4 pro and it's asking for Google verification which I don't have on it yet what can I do to get it opened back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timijoseph01(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2017
benzems:

Both of them are right
How....? Please expalin..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kemyem: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
SimpleBea:
What's your location?.
lagos state...you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
smoothicon:
Hi everyone in the house I mistakenly reset my new infinix hot 4 pro and it's asking for Google verification which I don't have on it yet what can I do to get it opened back

your phone was locked with factory reset protection (FRp) , if you dont know the previous gmail on it, u cant bypass it.. i can unlock that for you.. wher is ur location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Sadox2k4:
this is what i keep seeing while other apps are fully loading av restarts d fone av redownloaded the whatapp same problem wat do i do pls

have you rechecked your configuration?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Obaba101: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good day Engineers, please what could be the possible cause of my Infinix HOT 4Pro it started bringing up MTK Thermal Manager
Thermal warning phone needs to cool down soon. I want to know as to know what to work on.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
SimpleBea:

call or whatsapp
The number on your signature is not correct.. Called twice the guy said he is not an Engr.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obaba101:
Good day Engineers, please what could be the possible cause of my Infinix HOT 4Pro it started bringing up MTK Thermal Manager
Thermal warning phone needs to cool down soon. I want to know as to know what to work on.
The phone is overheating .. Might be the charger or battery or both
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
CLIQBOY:
The number on your signature is not correct.. Called twice the guy said he is not an Engr.
Sorry bro, you can call the number again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemyem:
lagos state...you?
I can recommend a qualified engineer to you in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kemyem: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
SimpleBea:
I can recommend a qualified engineer to you in Lagos.
okay pls do and hope he will have the touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SimpleBea(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemyem:
okay pls do and hope he will have the touch pad
call or Whatsapp to get the guy number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kemyem: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
SimpleBea:
call or Whatsapp to get the guy number
ok i will
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinige(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2017
PLS WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP RECIEVING OLD MESSAGE ON MY ANDROID ?EACH TIME I SWITCH ON MY PHONE OLD MESSAGES WUD ENTER AS NEW MESSAGE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheRealMykel: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2017
ebab:
what kind of network came with it?

Sprint I guess... Its been unlocked already buy I'm having issues getting strong network signals. Even Gsm signals fluctuate anyhow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Akinige:
PLS WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP RECIEVING OLD MESSAGE ON MY ANDROID ?EACH TIME I SWITCH ON MY PHONE OLD MESSAGES WUD ENTER AS NEW MESSAGE

Read d messages

From ur message settings, u should see a place to turn off d alert
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phemmygbl(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Any one got an ORIGINAL FOLLOW COME IPhone 6s Plus screen for sale? Or an iCloud locked iPhone 6s Plus? Please quote me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hybrid600: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Guys, a friend has a broken Tecno Camon Cx screen which is less than 3 months old.. he's misplaced the carton and receipt and can't get the Imei number as warranty still covers the phone and free repairs..
How can he get the Imei since the touch pad won't work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Take it to carl care

Hybrid600:
Guys, a friend has a broken Tecno Camon Cx screen which is less than 3 months old.. he's misplaced the carton and receipt and can't get the Imei number as warranty still covers the phone and free repairs..
How can he get the Imei since the touch pad won't work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Ndissle:
If u are in Lagos call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994...
pls friends,my Infinix Hot2 went off and
refuses to come up again.my engineer said
the phone's panel is dead.so any solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Safiaa(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello guys. My phone is currently being tapped and i'm traumatized about the situation. Someone is hacking my phone and currently has access to all my information. Everything is being watched, from text message to phone conversations and i feel like im being spyed on. What's the next step to take?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Hello guys. My phone is currently being tapped and i'm traumatized about the situation. Someone is hacking my phone and currently has access to all my information. Everything is being watched, from text message to phone conversations and i feel like im being spyed on. What's the next step to take?

In Nigeria? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.