Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341628 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Domlayomi(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2018
help my one month infinix hot 5 phone not charging while on, what could be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vinzita1(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Gooday
Pls , my gionee x1s google play store and service is not working.
I have tried several links and method to download , still not working.
Pls what could be the problem and solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by skolar49: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
hello house,
my lg v400 tab fell down and needs change of calibration.
can anybody help with a good phone engineer that can fix it or replace the screen if needs be. residing in Abuja.

thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sarcasticdude(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnyDevice:

message me if you're in lagos so we can meet tomorrow at ikeja, i know where to get China parts

Yes I'm in lagos how and when can we meet up in computer village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by holycrest(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
pls help me i need de original complete screen for samsung A8 model A800f pls make it as cheap as u can
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Good morning, any engineer?
My phone (infinix hot 5) just developed a problem late yesterday, I discovered it doesn't speak whole making calls except I put it on loud speaker, what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
I have an iPhone 6 screen for sale... I need to add money to repair my Samsung. It is urgent... Location: Lagos.
Call for price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
I
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterphd(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:
My phone (infinix hot 5) just developed a problem late yesterday, I discovered it doesn't speak whole making calls except I put it on loud speaker, what could be the problem?

C.f. kalapizim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterphd(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

C.c. kalapizim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kalapizim(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:
you mouth peice might have developed a fault. take it to carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kalapizim(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
peterphd:

C.c. kalapizim
thanks boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Kalapizim:
you mouth peice might have developed a fault. take it to carlcare

Thanks you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Working Clean & Neat white samsung galaxy J7 dual sims for sell at 50K, negotiable. Ring me 08162075591 if u re interested. Location Minna.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funshyboi(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
good morning guys, don't know why my hot5 front camera hasn't been working even after I have done factory reset. any idea what might have happened?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nastydroid:
can anyone recommend a good engineer in lagos who can fix lumia 930 sim flex and mouthpiece
where do you stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
busky101:
Please, how much does it cost to fix the touchpad of sony xperia z3 duos....am in lagos..needed asap
where in Lagos do you stay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
tolatolaeva:
I have an s7 edge with a stuck sim which I tried to remove using superglue... After removal, the mcard isn't being recognized... Who can help fix this?
m card slot is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Iamtosignno:
where do you stay
isolo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nastydroid:
isolo
can you come to ikotun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by skolar49: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
skolar49:
hello house,
can anybody help with a good phone engineer that can fix it or replace the screen if needs be. residing in Abuja.

thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamJix:

your earpiece has fault not the mouthpiece.. take note
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stino4win(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
skolar49:
hello house,

thanks.
Call me on: 08068019494 will fix it for you. Our office is in wuse 2.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
good evening house, I need panel for techno boom j8, urgently plz. Lagos or any other closer state. thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goldenhoney: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
samsung S4 panel is needed or d screen to be sold
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goldenhoney: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2018
samsung s4 panel is needed or is screen to be sold
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hadura29(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2018
HTC desire 728 screen needed. Engineers around alaba international n environs please contact. Ikeja engineers holla also.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intellect16(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
jahlove4jah:
My Gionee M5 of two years screen just got damaged and I was told I will spend between 28 to 30k to fix it here in PH. I kept it for 3 months and finally decided to settle for techno camonX. Now mg questions are:
1. Is there any where I can get the phone fixed at a cheaper price?
2. Can I get someone to but the phone at a give away price?

how much are u willing to sell. 0 8 1 3 4 4 5 3 7 1 1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ourema(f): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Helo phone gurus in the house. I bought this old Lenovo A2800 second hand and discovered that the app store is in Chinese and whatsapp could not load and Google app store could not load too. Please help a dear soul
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
ourema:
Helo phone gurus in the house. I bought this old Lenovo A2800 second hand and discovered that the app store is in Chinese and whatsapp could not load and Google app store could not load too. Please help a dear soul

Download mobo market u will be able to download directly to the fone just like app store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hafdol(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Injoo fire 2 for sale. Perfectly working but battery is not dat good
Price: 11k
Whatsapp: 08067486650.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
ourema:

You might want to read this https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/topic/spot-fake-phone/. It doesn't mention LG but the info might give you details with why you have Chinese language on your phone and the 2 apps not loading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.