Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341943 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
marv1:

Pleasehelp answer the following questions.

How do I do the back up. ?

Once I finish download and I should install won't it ask me that one wasapp is already existing.

Also sfter the download how do I transfer my contents of messages from the current wasapp to the newly downloaded wasap app.

Or better still you can help me itemise the steps to follow.
I am doing all these so that I won't loose my information/ contents.
Thanks

on your whatsapp, go to settings >>chat>>chat backup
backup your chat and continue with the installation of new one
during the registration of the new one, it will give you an option to restore your backup chat... click restore>> and you will have everything back.
because if you skip it, you will start afresh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Deeni131 post=71370865][/quote]

if you change the panel it will work but what caused the hard bricked and what model of phone is that? some hard bricked phones has solutions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
my infinix hot 5 refused to power on, when i was charging it yestaday. what could be d problem i need your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by John131: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
AnyDevice:

if you change the panel it will work but what caused the hard bricked and what model of phone is that? some hard bricked phones has solutions

Thanks for Ur respond. Actually I haven't bricked my phone, I just Wanna kno incase if I got it hard bricked.
Another thing, Pls, if u kno how to successfully install twrp recovery on my tecno l8 plus, Pls help me with the guide.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missyQween(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
How much can I use to fix the screen of Samsung galaxy tab E
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EmmGee: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
missyQween:
How much can I use to fix the screen of Samsung galaxy tab E
samsung screen? tchap!

You'll spend almost the amount for a new device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Am just happy to be a Mobile phone hardware and software Engineer....We sometimes succed in life where we have passion...Foolow ir dreams

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
ndachee:
my infinix hot 5 refused to power on, when i was charging it yestaday. what could be d problem i need your help.

its power problem.... just service the power key ans it will power on.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
haywire1:

I can fix it for u at 3k. My phone number is on my profile

menh una dey hammer oooo..3K to fix touch pad::for here in Anambra state onitsha to be precise na 500[Five Hundread naira] i must Relocate.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Godfrey858:
my Infinxi x600 note 2 Bluetooth WiFi and hotspot re no more working... pls I nid help

software problem..Reload the Os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bitcoinvin(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Joshuer2020:
Get a free USA number

* I use it for my WhatsApp

* I use it for calls.. Free calling to US and Canada

*Free text messages across the world

Contact me through:

WhatsApp: +1 (214) 945-8449 (this US number will convince you that this is not a joke)

Email: fearlessjoshua2020@gmail.com

This is no scam.. If you think its scam dont message me. I dont have time to waste with unserious people

[color=#990000][/color]

free kee?if i hear...scammer..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
bitcoinvin:

menh una dey hammer oooo..3K to fix touch pad::for here in Anambra state onitsha to be precise na 500[Five Hundread naira] i must Relocate.

3k is d cost for the new touch pad + workmanship

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ferome: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2018
A friend brought a phone with no signal no service problem.the Sony xperia aqua is actually seeing the sim and all other functions are okay but I discovered that the phone is in usa band that's is the reason no network is appearing.As at the moment I need a quick fix.....thank
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by John131: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2018
bitcoinvin:
Am just happy to be a Mobile phone hardware and software Engineer....We sometimes succed in life where we have passion...Foolow ir dreams

I'm a civil servant but I really loves to learn ur job
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by John131: 2:19am On Sep 21, 2018
How much is the screen for tecno l8 plus follow come screen oo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missyQween(f): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
EmmGee:
samsung screen? tchap!
You'll spend almost the amount for a new device

Really ? This is so heartbreaking
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EmmGee: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2018
missyQween:

Really ? This is so heartbreaking
don't worry though. I'm sure you'll get a good deal
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2018
visit us for ur trainings @ www.aerng.com
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ore291(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
My GBWhatsApp has problem receiving messages, it started of recent , I have tried different service providers and WiFi, still the same, it takes hours for messages to be delivered to my phone, I can send but can't receive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
iPhone 5s for sale, little crack at the top right corner, call/Whatsapp 09030818219
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
bitcoinvin:

its power problem.... just service the power key ans it will power on.

it was on when I plug it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Goalnaldo(m): 1:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Please guys my phone still freeze even after factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Goalnaldo:

message me via the link below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missyQween(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
EmmGee:
don't worry though. I'm sure you'll get a good deal

Yeah. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abeg engineers for house how much I fit use change Nokia 5 screen thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Samsung S3 and lumnia 530 for sale. S3 has bad loudspeaker and lumnia is locked. Check my signature.

Both phones are neat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
working camon c8 panel and screen for sale @7k. location is Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
Goalnaldo:
service the panel, and if the problem continues then flash it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
ndachee:
how long did you charge it? is it still showing the charging icon when you connect the charger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vecto(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2018
Please i need a fairly used smart phone of lets say around 20k. My specs are centered mainly on battery, ram and rom. Dont care much about camera cos am a hardcore gamefreak
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingNazri: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hello,expert Engineers In The House.I Have A Samsung Galaxy S3 Given To Me By My Sister,but The Screen Is Broken,i Repaired It,but Found Out It As A Password,but I Cant Reach Her Then,i Was Advised To Flash The Phone,after Flashing,it Starts This Problems(1)after Calling Or Answering Calls,it Would Say "No Sim Card Or Sim Card Error" Though,the Network Is Always There(2)if I Want To ON Wifi,it Wont ON,though,bluetooth Is Working Perfectly And If I Want To On The Wifi Hotspot,it Would Bring This Out"insert Sim Card To Access Network Services"(3) It Always Write Software Update At The Top Bar Of The Screen Phone.THOUGH I MET SOME ENGINEER,I WAS TOLD TO MEET ENGINEER THAT AS MY PHONE MODEL SOFTWARE TO RELOAD AND UPGRADE THE PHONE FOR ME.so i need an expert engineer that can solve this problems. IF YOU HAVE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM,I WOULD BE GLAD.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.