Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341796 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello
I upgrades my iPhone 5s to 11os but after then, the touch id stopped. Any idea on how to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Regiinald: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Get all the needed help at www.techmanga.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pschyoqueen(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2018
Regiinald:
Get all the needed help at www.techmanga.com
Please Does anyone have an idea how much and where I can fix my Samsung j7 screen it fell and cracked this morning and light is emitting from the right side . Am in abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbasajao(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please how can I know if an Iphone is original or fake. This is very urgent pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pschyoqueen:

Please Does anyone have an idea how much and where I can fix my Samsung j7 screen it fell and cracked this morning and light is emitting from the right side . Am in abuja
I could have helped you with an original screen if you were in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
Pschyoqueen:

For your info, there is original screen and also the copy screen. Just to let u know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
To whom it may concern, I have the following Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge parts for sale.

1. One unit of USED, Working, neat S7 Edge screen assembly - Gold color. - 65k.
(Screen will be removed from a working phone whose only fault is that its Home button is stiff. Phone works perfectly. I'm selling phone for 75k final price, non-negotiable.)

3 units of working motherboards. All are Verizon branded. Unlocked. Never used in Nigeria. -15k each.

3 units of daughter board(charging port assembly)- 5k each.

3 units of Samsung S7 Edge original, follow-come batteries.-7k each.

3 units each of front and rear camera)s, and flash.

3 units each of speakers, microphones, and earpieces.

You can buy each of these phones without the screen for 25k, non-negotiable (two units have faulty screens, while one has a perfect screen, which I'm selling alone).

You can contact me on WhatsApp Zero 8 zero 2926 1947, for more details and pictures.
Location is Egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:46am On Dec 12, 2018
timicutiee:
Want to fix a samsung j320p, flex problem....
How much ?

Whats do u mean flex problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:47am On Dec 12, 2018
nnadychuks:
Hello
I upgrades my iPhone 5s to 11os but after then, the touch id stopped. Any idea on how to fix it?

I don't think the upgrade has anything to do with ur touch id and besides, Apple no longer allow 11 again but 12.
Try n put t to ios 12.01

Revert wen do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:50am On Dec 12, 2018
iameffiong:
Hello please how do I get rid of this Mi account password request. It’s a xiaomi note 4 and I have tried using the softboot mode to do the factory reset but even after wiping, it still takes me to the password page. Anyone with ideas?

If u r In Lagos bring to ikotun. Will remove it for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Banter1(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Good morning engineers in the house. i've a problem, Playstore is not working on my Samsung galaxy A7, it doesn't install when i try too. please is there any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HonourablePomk: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello engineers... I have a problem with my infinix hot4 the charging port is shaky but the the major problem is the battery it's a bit swollen due to over charge and it doesn't last anylonger normally it last 10hrs but it hardly lasts for 2hrs now.... Is they anyone here who can change the battery and fix the charging port for me urgently please...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
HonourablePomk:
Hello engineers... I have a problem with my infinix hot4 the charging port is shaky but the the major problem is the battery it's a bit swollen due to over charge and it doesn't last anylonger normally it last 10hrs but it hardly lasts for 2hrs now.... Is they anyone here who can change the battery and fix the charging port for me urgently please...

message me if you're in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sexymonkey(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
HonourablePomk:
You can get the both done with 3k, let me know if you're within lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HonourablePomk: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
sexymonkey:
You can get the both done with 3k, let me know if you're within lagos.

Yes I'm in Lagos. How can you help me please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HonourablePomk: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
AnyDevice:

message me if you're in Lagos

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladyamabel: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello guys

My Gionee M5 Plus Screen has gone blank.
How much do you think it will cost to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 13, 2018
HonourablePomk:

message me on whatsapp via the
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Miftau4all: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Please somebody should help me out on how to shop in India from nigeria through amazon.in
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mosho2good: 5:30am On Dec 13, 2018
how much can I change infinix hot5 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2018
ladyamabel:
Hello guys

My Gionee M5 Plus Screen has gone blank.
How much do you think it will cost to fix it?

Chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2018
timicutiee:
Please Engineers in the house, i want to fix a samsung j320p, Home botton and minimize not working)...
How much ?

Take that fone to Samsung office for proper fixing. Otherwise kiss that fone good nite
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2018
mosho2good:
how much can I change infinix hot5 battery

Open the fone, unclip te battery and remove it. Then replace it with the new battery.

Need help? Call me or chat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Ndissle:
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos

I need replacement screen for samsung Note 5.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ladyamabel: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello guys

Gionee M5 Plus with blank Screen for sale. Phone still works. Just needs screen change.
Call zero seven zero six four four two six four six two

Location is Okota, off Ago Palace Way. Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.