Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338703 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heineken(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2018
Kapose:
Good Morning,

I download an APP called Notification History and it is not allowing me use my phone. Can i delete app from my phone using. Please let me know the application i can use. Thank you
bro morning sir...compliment of the seasons
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shakadesi: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Used LG G4 for sale: 30k
*3GB RAM
*32GB HDD
*IR Blaster (remote control for TVs, Decoder, AC, etc)
*16MP/8MP
*Gorilla Glass 4 (Scratch resistant)
*OTG & OTA
*Fast Charging
*3200mah Battery
*Dual 4G Sim plus SD card slot

Price: 30k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bacteriologist(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
So engineers in the house. How much does it cost to change the screen of a Nokia 2.1 Android phone. It's less than 6 months so it has warranty.

How much will it cost? Asking for a friend.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankdaholy: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Pls engineers in the house my phone is showing phone master I'm running pls what does it mean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by munalight(f): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good evening house, please my Itel P13 is giving me problem; I can't access my call logs for my recent phone calls and I can't access my recent SMS too. Please, what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperordammy: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls I need display IC for gionee X1s or if you have a working panel. Pls reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yusuff214: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
pls any engineer residing in Ibadan here?
I want to change the screen and calibrator of my tecno spark k7 with reasonable price
08148621911 is my WhatsApp number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperor272(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Please i dont know what the problem is...since i updated my whatsapp it has not been connecting ,tried re installing it but it wont ,it only works when am being shared hotspot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2018
emperor272:
Please i dont know what the problem is...since i updated my whatsapp it has not been connecting ,tried re installing it but it wont ,it only works when am being shared hotspot
What's d model of your phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cation25(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Engineers in the house, Please come to my aid. I updated YouTube app on my phone, and my phone started showing memory full, I should free space. I tried to uninstall some apps, and since then, I can't open phone 'setting' application...I have uninstall all the apps on my phone yet, the setting app can't open, it keeps hanging. Both Gmail, Google play store, I can't access them...pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
My techno charger port keeps spoiling epp
Also, seems d last person that did it tampered with the network connections.. Other phones would have network but mine would not have until I got it with my palm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperor272(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
fotadmowmend:

What's d model of your phone?

Gionee x1s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NifemiKolade(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2018
please I have a Tecno k7 for sale @25k. the phone is super clean, no issues and a receipt of purchase is available. call me or whatsapp on 08168157721
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smoothicon(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
My 2 weeks old iphone 6 shows "no service" and i've changed sim cards yet, same story its on ios 12 it also shows tiny vertical lines from the top to the bottom of the screen...i'm currently in ibadan any good engineer should please assist me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smoothicon(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can reach me on whatssap 08095002484
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smoothicon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
I also have a brand new iphone 6 128gb for sale asking price 100k negotiable....reach me on whatsapp for deal 08095002484

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slizzyb(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
am really down. my tecno l9 plus battery drains fast and am thinking of getting the battery, how much will it cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stardeejay2: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good day. Please my Huawei honor 3c reboots when it's gets to the logo. I was told it needs flashing to work again. Is there anyone here who can help?
My line is 08039401211
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by johnguru: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
pls my oukitel c8 just off, and refused to boot again, initially it was showing me application stop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
munalight:
Good evening house, please my Itel P13 is giving me problem; I can't access my call logs for my recent phone calls and I can't access my recent SMS too. Please, what could be the problem?

Back it up n format it.

That's will fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
emperor272:

Goto setting app locate whatsapp and clear data then cache
Go back n register ur number. Good luck
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
camobri:
My techno charger port keeps spoiling epp
Also, seems d last person that did it tampered with the network connections.. Other phones would have network but mine would not have until I got it with my palm

R u in Lagos?? Chat me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
smoothicon:
My 2 weeks old iphone 6 shows "no service" and i've changed sim cards yet, same story its on ios 12 it also shows tiny vertical lines from the top to the bottom of the screen...i'm currently in ibadan any good engineer should please assist me

Ow is the charging
If fine, u can only get temporary solutions chat me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
slizzyb:
am really down. my tecno l9 plus battery drains fast and am thinking of getting the battery, how much will it cost me

2500 3k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
stardeejay2:
Good day. Please my Huawei honor 3c reboots when it's gets to the logo. I was told it needs flashing to work again. Is there anyone here who can help?
My line is 08039401211

If u r in Lagos call me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
johnguru:
pls my oukitel c8 just off, and refused to boot again, initially it was showing me application stop

Ask ur engineer to flash signed firmware on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiocol: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hello engineers, so I got this vivo x3t and the internet connections seems so slow, is there anything I can do to remedy the situation?
phone doesn't support WCDMA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiocol: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
taiocol:
Hello engineers, so I got this vivo x3t and the internet connections seems so slow, is there anything I can do to remedy the situation?
phone doesn't support WCDMA

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by versashee: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please where can i get UK used tablet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cation25:
Engineers in the house, Please come to my aid. I updated YouTube app on my phone, and my phone started showing memory full, I should free space. I tried to uninstall some apps, and since then, I can't open phone 'setting' application...I have uninstall all the apps on my phone yet, the setting app can't open, it keeps hanging. Both Gmail, Google play store, I can't access them...pls help

Hello, call or whatsapp me for fixing if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=taiocol post=74248592][/quote]

Sorry, nothing can be done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slizzyb(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
princemillla:

2500 3k
Where are u. Am in Anambra state. I need the battery. Hope it will last

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.