Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341856 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2018
slizzyb:

Where are u. Am in Anambra state. I need the battery. Hope it will last

U can buy it in anambra there, just ask
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Pls where can I get itel 1505 down board in ilorin it urgent... If I can get it this my WhatsApp no 09033037164
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
please help people.

I got a Samsung galaxy s5 phone but cant use the hotspot.
It stays for like 3 seconds after turning it on then goes off again.
how do I get it fixed please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
EyeTaspirant:
please help people.

I got a Samsung galaxy s5 phone but cant use the hotspot.
It stays for like 3 seconds after turning it on then goes off again.
how do I get it fixed please?
Hello, just factory reset the phone ; if the method does not work, flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by conyema12(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Hi guys I want to buy a brand new Huawei Nov 3i 128GB/4GB Ram.
I just want to know if it’s a durable phone. I have not used an android phone and all the iPhones of that spec are very pricey. Is Huawei a branded product
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nadalion: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
conyema12:
Hi guys I want to buy a brand new Huawei Nov 3i 128GB/4GB Ram.
I just want to know if it’s a durable phone. I have not used an android phone and all the iPhones of that spec are very pricey. Is Huawei a branded product
Huawei is a trusted brand and they're currently top 4 global seller. Instead of the Nova, why not consider there sub brand the recently launched Honor V20?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by conyema12(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2018
nadalion:
Huawei is a trusted brand and they're currently top 4 global seller. Instead of the Nova, why not consider there sub brand the recently launched Honor V20?

Thanks. The honor V20 is way beyond my budget. I have already acquired the Nova machine and I swear it feels better than my iPhone 6. It's very fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hello gurus in the house,

There is this Samsung Note 5 that fell into water. It was advised to be dried in rice immediately it incident occurred then but unfortunately, it refused to come up before it was dumped in one corner.

Though it's many month now after the incident happened and no charging has been attempted on it too till now.

I want to ask gurus in the house if anything could still be done to bring the phone back to life and is it advisable to attempt charging it to see if it will come up?

Due to the compact packaging of the Samsung Note 5, the phone could not and has not been opened up till now.

Kind technical advice would be appreciated please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
barnaby04:

There is this Samsung Note 5 that fell into water. It was advised to be dried in rice immediately it incident occurred then but unfortunately, it refused to come up before it was dumped in one corner.

Though it's many month now after the incident happened and no charging has been attempted on it too till now.

I want to ask gurus in the house if anything could still be done to bring the phone back to life and is it advisable to attempt charging it to see if it will come up?

Due to the compact packaging of the Samsung Note 5, the phone could not and has not been opened up till now.

Try charging it bro. You have nothing to lose at this point. If it does not work, I need the screen tho. Sell it to me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Clashy(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Pls i need help on how to resolve issue on my hot 4 that keeps rebooting non stop.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2019
barnaby04:

Probably an issue with the Board... Try charging and see if it will come Up or at least show that it is Charging... If it shows signs of charging then there is hope
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4X4: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I HAVE A NOKIA LUMIA 535 FOR SALE AT JUST 10K . ITS WORKING PERFECTLY . ALL IT NEEDS IS FLASHING. CONTACT 07089728887, 08109977194

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Culsteve2015(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2019
WHY YOU CHANGE MOBILE PHONES SO OFTEN!!!!

Hello friends!!
it's #freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS again!!

THIS is our weekly enlightenment session

Have you ever maintained a mobile phone for a very long time, say 3 years?

let me put the question across to you all...
How long have you ever used a mobile phone?
well the answer to this is determined by some of the following conditions;

1. MAINTAINANCE
we often do not enjoy the use of our mobile phones for long because we are not good mangers!.
we don't know how to maintain a mobile phone. we dont care for our gadgets.we feel because it's lifeless we can just mishandle it and manhandle it.
please lets not take gadgets casually and insignificantly.

2.INSATIABILITY
Another issue is that we are never satisfied with the phone we use!!!
I know of a friend who used over 7 mobile phones in 1year!!!!!(OMG!! right?)

this young man was so obsessed with better qualities on a mobile phone....
he was never satisfied in a mobile phone. then do you know where it ended up....? he ended up later using a touch light Nokia phone. Because he was so covetous and needed an upgrade so bad that no matter the quality he has, he is always seeing something better in another higher version....
please be contented with your mobile phone and don't bother about swapping so soon!!!

3.UNAPRECIATION
Now, from experience, I have come to discover that we don't appreciate our mobile phone because we don't mostly know what it's capable of doing...
we dont know /rather we don't want to know much more about the gadget, we just conclude it's limitations with our ordinary understanding of it.

Please lets take out time to find the true value or quality of our gadgets online before we judge it!!

FOR MORE POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT LET US LOG ON TO THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF THIS PLATFORM

@ Facebook.com/stevethephoneguy.

hit like and invite your friends for more free tips....

#freeTIPS@yourfingerTIPS[color=#006600][/color]
#stevethephoneguy . . com.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rollyjay85(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2019
Pls I nid some help d sound of my phone is not coming out its just vibrating alone.any help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Samsung PARTS SALE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Parts

To whom it may concern, I have the following Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge parts for sale.

1. One unit of USED, Working, neat S7 Edge screen assembly - Gold color. - 55k.
(Screen will be removed from a working phone whose only fault is that its Home button is stiff. Phone works perfectly. I'm selling phone for 70k final price)

3 units of working motherboards. All are Verizon branded. Unlocked. Never used in Nigeria. -15k each.

3 units of daughter board(charging port assembly)- 3k each.

3 units of Samsung S7 Edge original, follow-come batteries.-5k each.

3 units each of front and rear camera)s, and flash.

3 units each of speakers, microphones, and earpieces.

You can buy each of these phones without screens for 20k, non-negotiable (two units have faulty screens, while one has a perfect screen, which I'm selling alone).

You can contact me on WhatsApp Zero 8 zero 2926 1947, for more details and pictures.

Location is Egbeda, Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
barnaby04:

If you are not an engineer, pls kindly take it to one and get it fixed. I have one note 5 with screen problem. I can substitute the panel or better still use the part to fix urs. Chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jung:

Thanks for your concern and suggestion. That was what a friend advised which i did and lo and behold, the phone came up after charging it. You can imagine how happy i felt seeing it.

Try charging it bro. You have nothing to lose at this point. If it does not work, I need the screen tho. Sell it to me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
princemillla:

I took the risk of charging it and it came up.

Thanks for your concern

If you are not an engineer, pls kindly take it to one and get it fixed. I have one note 5 with screen problem. I can substitute the panel or better still use the part to fix urs. Chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 1:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Please what is the current price of tecno camon c9 screen and screen touch.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Hafeexla:
Please what is the current price of tecno camon c9 screen and screen touch.
8k. Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 for repairs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2019
rollyjay85:
Pls I nid some help d sound of my phone is not coming out its just vibrating alone.any help pls

Maker/model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hafeexla(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Ndissle:
8k. Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994 for repairs
Thankz, buh am not at lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello Phone Techn and gurus in the house, I greet all of una.

I have a Gionee M5 Mini that got shattered recently. To be honest, I enjoyed using the phone and it is very important to me because I have important stuffs on the phone memory.

Please, does any one knows how much it'll cost to get a new screen (LCD) and the touch inclusive?
Also, I've been having this issue of mtn not working on the phone, any one with an idea of what the problem might be?

NOTE: the Sim usually picks which allows me to turn on the data and browse, but I can't use it to make or receive calls and also make and receive sms. I have tried other MTN lines too but still has thesame issue. Meaning the fault ain't from my MTN Sim.
I'll appreciate any useful Contribution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jay95:
Hello Phone Techn and gurus in the house, I greet all of una.

I have a Gionee M5 Mini that got shattered recently. To be honest, I enjoyed using the phone and it is very important to me because I have important stuffs on the phone memory.

Please, does any one knows how much it'll cost to get a new screen (LCD) and the touch inclusive?
Also, I've been having this issue of mtn not working on the phone, any one with an idea of what the problem might be?

NOTE: the Sim usually picks which allows me to turn on the data and browse, but I can't use it to make or receive calls and also make and receive sms. I have tried other MTN lines too but still has thesame issue. Meaning the fault ain't from my MTN Sim.
I'll appreciate any useful Contribution

the new one is about 9k to change completely but i have one with me that has a dead board and a small crack on the touch.
the sim aspect i can't say until i examine it, if other network doesn't work on it too that means the imel is definitely damaged and can be fixed.
if you're in lagos, message me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2019
AnyDevice:

the new one is about 9k to change completely but i have one with me that has a dead board and a small crack on the touch.
the sim aspect i can't say until i examine it, if other network doesn't work on it too that means the imel is definitely damaged and can be fixed.
if you're in lagos, message me
Please Sir, does the 9k includes both screen and touch? Am not in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by espo: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Any One Pliz Help Me Ihave Fero Phone Dat Has Refused To Show Phone Features When Iswicth On It Shows On Screen Searching For Wifi.Wat Cud Be Da Problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2019
Discount on IMEI check. Oyaa hit mee
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kezzy24(f): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Please I need a phone Engineer in Lagos, that can help me fix my Xiaomi phone. It fell in water.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jay95:

Please Sir, does the 9k includes both screen and touch? Am not in Lagos.

yes sir plus workmanship
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
espo:
Any One Pliz Help Me Ihave Fero Phone Dat Has Refused To Show Phone Features When Iswicth On It Shows On Screen Searching For Wifi.Wat Cud Be Da Problem

you hard reset the phone abi... login to the gmail that was used on it before and everything will be fine

if you no longer remember the gmail, message me to get it done for a token

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.