Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,056 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328490 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by almsofgold: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2019
morning peeps.anyone in the house who can replace screen for Huawei honor 7?how much will it cost me?its a matter of urgency
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kurtis02(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls I really need Innjoo Max2 plus battery..

Innjoo max 2 battery needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
almsofgold:
morning peeps.anyone in the house who can replace screen for Huawei honor 7?how much will it cost me?its a matter of urgency

call me tomorrow..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shogosco: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
can someone please help on how to unlock HTC DESIRE, In seriously need of the help. and how much will it cause
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2019
almsofgold:

Available am in computer village Lagos call 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by almsofgold: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
emmaojo123:

Available am in computer village Lagos call 07032031229
will get the in touch with you tomorrow God willing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by almsofgold: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
ebab:

call me tomorrow..
your no pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datopaper(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
My new itel a14 is in fastboot mode.

Please what next?
Thanks in advance. I have tried by pressing down volume and power together. None of them has solve this problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
hello everyone my xiaomi mi max prime had screen issue last year and so i dropped it till yesterday after my new screen arrived, it was fixed but if i on d phone it will start booting then befr it boot finish it will off itself.
if i on it again it will start booting but off again.
what can i do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
almsofgold:
your no pls

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have s7 edge for sell with bad screen.

call/whatsapp: 08162075591

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:45am On Apr 25, 2019
organism3:
hello everyone my xiaomi mi max prime had screen issue last year and so i dropped it till yesterday after my new screen arrived, it was fixed but if i on d phone it will start booting then befr it boot finish it will off itself.
if i on it again it will start booting but off again.
what can i do pls

Tell who ever fixed it for you to gently heat ur panel and boost the battery proper. That's all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vested(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Gionee M5+ .
All functions working perfectly.
Battery still holds charge efficiently for a Gionee.
Charging point still in perfect condition.
Just a broken and dead screen.

Price: 12k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning house, anyone knows where I can get my coconut redmi note 5 screen fixed need this urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2019
I need dead Samsung s5 panel but working screen urgently. Pm me if you have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
I need to replace my samsung galaxy tab 2 gtp5100 motherboard, how much can i get it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
meekmill:
I need to replace my samsung galaxy tab 2 gtp5100 motherboard, how much can i get it?

what's wrong with d urewnt one?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Evening phone doctors. Am using tecno L9. My phone do show BATTERY TEMPERATURE IS TOO LOW that I should switch off the phone. Atimes, it would not charge. It would charge for few seconds and stop. Gave it to an engineer who made it work and it has started again.

I think of changing the battery completely .. Would tecno L9 plus battery fit into it? And besides, where can I get original battery of tecno L9.

Am currently in enugu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
My iphone 6s cameras and flash are no longer working. Any ideas what happened?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waiess(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
pls i need to restore my whatsapp chats!!!

i just got an iphone 6s and i need to move my whatsapp chats from my android to the new iphone. I have my chats backed up already but can't seem to restore it on iphone.

P.S. I have tried over 5 tricks and tips from youtube and google still nothing to show for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImFortress(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please I want t fix a tecno wx3 screen and touch. Who can help out around Alaba int. and how much should I budget
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jimgym(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'll just advice you take it to carlcare for best result.
ImFortress:
Please I want t fix a tecno wx3 screen and touch. Who can help out around Alaba int. and how much should I budget
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jimgym(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
I think its the charging port sha. You can check fine brother ay Ogbete main market at holyghost.
Abuheekmat:
Evening phone doctors. Am using tecno L9. My phone do show BATTERY TEMPERATURE IS TOO LOW that I should switch off the phone. Atimes, it would not charge. It would charge for few seconds and stop. Gave it to an engineer who made it work and it has started again.

I think of changing the battery completely .. Would tecno L9 plus battery fit into it? And besides, where can I get original battery of tecno L9.

Am currently in enugu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Jung:
My iphone 6s cameras and flash are no longer working. Any ideas what happened?

Call. Me 07019152199
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eghos12(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2019
I have a mf920w+ mifi not powering up or charging. any procedure to rectify it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Am currently in enugu
you can take it to carlcare office
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2019
take it to carlcare they will help you
ImFortress:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Am currently in enugu
why no google carlcare around you, they will fix it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by meekmill(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Isiboy:

what's wrong with d urewnt one?
It restating it self, so they told me that , i have to change the board, we have flash it so many times, no changes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.