Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342040 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:32am On May 03, 2019
gidimafia:
Its a samsung galaxy j3 prime my brother and its locked to metro pcs network

If am correct the fone model is j371TL. If it's forget free unlock on it and it may cost u close to 7k to unlock it.

However pchat me on whatsap let me hint u small on wat to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2019
Call or WhatsApp 07033185680

Stooi76:
i have a samsung s7edge that has screen issue how much can i get it fixed?
also i bought an iphone 7 thats icloud unlock online because i8i didnt no,please who can open it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 7:11am On May 03, 2019
ebab:
Call or WhatsApp 07033185680

. S7edge screen call 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akande115: 5:35pm On May 03, 2019
Please, what can I do the memory card in my phone. Whenever I delete a file on it, the file will reappear after a while. Even sometimes I will not be able to delete files on the memory card .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidimafia: 7:04pm On May 03, 2019
08088925453 thats my whatsapp number pls do say hi
princemillla:

If am correct the fone model is j371TL. If it's forget free unlock on it and it may cost u close to 7k to unlock it.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viklegend(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2019
Hello, my infinix hot four pro is suddenly taking too long to charge and no more showing up on my laptop....I've changed the charging panel but to no avail... Any advice how to fix this??.... Note battery is still strong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lokojay1989(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2019
Hello, my LG G5 displaying sim error code and I've tried all networks on it. It keeps displaying no sim. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2019
Hello.. . You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BrokenBarbie: 4:35pm On May 04, 2019
Please I need assistance.. More like guidance actually.. Between a Samsung j6plus of 49000 and a RedmiN7 of 47990. Which should I go for
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Evening phone doctors. Am using tecno L9. My phone do show BATTERY TEMPERATURE IS TOO LOW that I should switch off the phone. Atimes, it would not charge. It would charge for few seconds and stop. Gave it to an engineer who made it work and it has started again.

I think of changing the battery completely .. Would tecno L9 plus battery fit into it? And besides, where can I get original battery of tecno L9.

Am currently in enugu
try to use carlcare , you can check google
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
ImFortress:
Please I want t fix a tecno wx3 screen and touch. Who can help out around Alaba int. and how much should I budget
why not find out from any carlcear that are closer to you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2019
Emmyk:
Hi everyone. smiley

So, my camon CX limited edition started giving me issue last Friday. EVERY single app gave the "unfortunately... stopped working " when I tried opening.

I switched it off and the big issue started, it won't boot pass the Tecno Camon CX Logo.

I pressed the power button + volume decrease button to do a factory reset.

It didn't do a factory reset, it was showing something about 'EmCC is busy, try again... "

The phone I once treasured as being one of the few Nigerians to have it is now giving me wahala. grin

So, I took it for repair, issue is, the phone is scarce. I haven't seen anyone using it aside myself, since I bought it in 2017, so it was hard for the repairer to download its OS.
All the ones they downloaded are for the popular CX series, not the limited edition.

I'm really tired at this point and I wish to get a Samsung a30 before the week runs out, but I don't mind if the CX can still work as second phone.

Is there any phone repairer here in Abuja that have the software to reboot my CX limited edition?

The repairer said if I can come with another working CX limited edition, they'll copy the files n use it to start my phone... It makes sense, but the issue is, I don't know anyone else who has this type of phone.

I hope to hear from anyone here soon on the way forward.

Thanks. cheesy
take the phone down to carlcear they will help you out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
scarycuteface:
take the phone down to carlcear they will help you out

Thank you so much, I will. smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vested(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
I have a used Gionee M5+ .
All functions working perfectly.
Battery still holds charge efficiently for a Gionee.
Charging point still in perfect condition.
Just a broken and dead screen.

Price: 12k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2019
I have a two BlackBerry phones... z3 and classic.. all functioning perfectly..

WhatsApp me if you are interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammilekan(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2019
My ZTE blade x max z982 is not calibrating well.... I want to ask for d price d screen and touch thanks or can't it be repaired because someone discouraged me of repairing it...... Am tired of rotating my phone
2nd problem is that anytime I minimize an app if I open the app again the app will re open again and it annoying my pubg is also lagging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olukologia24592(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2019
I am based in Enugu State, I have a Samsung on5(yet to be unlocked) for sale.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2019
Please how much will it take me to replace a broken tecno camon cm screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by muyinet: 9:53am On May 05, 2019
Hello engineers in the house... Plz if I want to change camon C8 bad screen, do I also need to change the touch pad?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LePrezident(m): 10:15am On May 05, 2019
The right way to charge your phone so that you battery can last long - https://www.toks.tech/the-right-way-to-charge-your-smartphone-so-your-battery-can-last-long/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
You will do a full screen replacement which comes with both the screen itself and also the touchpad

muyinet:
Hello engineers in the house... Plz if I want to change camon C8 bad screen, do I also need to change the touch pad?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2019
hulkhiharitoz:
Please how much will it take me to replace a broken tecno camon cm screen?

9k complete with frame
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2019
muyinet:

That’s not Tecno it’s a Coolpad

It will cost u 7500 to replace it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gidimafia: 2:02pm On May 05, 2019
How do i get.to chat with you on whatsapp..pls ur number
princemillla:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akande115: 2:03pm On May 05, 2019
akande115:
Please, what can I do the memory card in my phone. Whenever I delete a file on it, the file will reappear after a while. Even sometimes I will not be able to delete files on the memory card .

Please let someone help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2019
gidimafia:
How do i get.to chat with you on whatsapp..pls ur number

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2019
Try formatting it..if it doesn't work then change your sd card

akande115:

Please let someone help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dammilekan(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
Dammilekan:
My ZTE blade x max z982 is not calibrating well.... I want to ask for d price d screen and touch thanks or can't it be repaired because someone discouraged me of repairing it...... Am tired of rotating my phone
2nd problem is that anytime I minimize an app if I open the app again the app will re open again and it annoying my pubg is also lagging
some one should answer me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2019
How much is to replace Tecno C7 screen and touch?

Or

Anyone with working Tecno C7 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2019
How much can I get s7edge sim tray..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2019
who needs s7 edge screen, name ur price or quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:47am On May 06, 2019
suco01:
How much is to replace Tecno C7 screen and touch?

Or

Anyone with working Tecno C7 screen?

6k u will get complete screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.