Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1337856 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
gibsonwales:
Good day all, it's my first time on nairaland. I want to replace my Nokia 6 screen and battery. how much is it gonna cost ?

Call me up 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Anyone know where I can replace Infinix Hot S battery ❓
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hi Guys. . You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
suco01:

How much u Wan sell your panel?
It's 20k. Let's chat on WhatsApp Zero8Zero 29261947.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benco4: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
pls engineer's in the house I turn my phone on dis morning and dis happened, every tin on my phone is super large... pls how can I fix it....

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hustlersdiary: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good day everyone please how much is chip for iPhone 7?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seunduro(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
I need a screen for my s6 edge dual sim phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Benco4:
pls engineer's in the house I turn my phone on dis morning and dis happened, every tin on my phone is super large... pls how can I fix it....
Go to Settings. Click on Display. Scroll down to front and screen zoom.
Set the first slider (screen zoom) to the middle.
Set the second slider (font slider) to second position.

Check pictures below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by papaput2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello engineers in the house abeg my redmi note 4 fell inside water gradually the thing shot down took it to repairer dey ask me to change charging pot I did still not working later dey ask me to change battery I did d thing started working bUT now d phone is so hot like pressing iron o so I Don remove d new battery now what might b d problem? I like d phone want to keep it help me o with suggestions
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

5k ikotun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

5k at ikotun chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thammy021(m): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2019
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 FOR SALE(fully functioning,but dead screen) 4Gig RAM 32Gig ROM 12MP Camera 3200+mah battery Price- #14,000

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Good day Engineers,

I nid help

i am using a Tecno l8 lite

recntly part of the screen stopped working... The lower part

The phone didn't fall neither is there a crack.. it just stopped working

At 1st,it will come up after a while and then stop, but right now... the lower part of the screen is as good as dead

please what shld I do?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thammy021(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2019
S7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benco4: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
seyithug:

Go to Settings. Click on Display. Scroll down to front and screen zoom.
Set the first slider (screen zoom) to the middle.
Set the second slider (font slider) to second position.

Check pictures below.

Boss thanks, I've done dat n nfin changed...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Benco4:

Boss thanks, I've done dat n nfin changed...
Maybe you should reset the phone to factory settings, then. Make sure to click to retain your apps and data.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benco4: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
seyithug:

Maybe you should reset the phone to factory settings, then. Make sure to click to retain your apps and data.

Thanks.
I fixed it @computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hemmarald: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
You can make 2000 to 10,000 naira daily by referring friends and family to use the branch app

Message me on whatsapp for more details

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hi peeps... You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 22b Obafemi Awolowo way computer village ikeja Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
In need of S7edge panel.. If you have Pls whatsapp 08030452862
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Otidayor28: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls engineers in d house help me. My techno spark 9 phone camera got spoilt since Feb, n v bin unable to find solution to it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2019
thammy021:
It’s about my iPhone6, some keys are not responding to touches

Neatly used n never fallen, even my networks is fluctuating(my mobile network comes on n off on its own, WiFi and hotspot,same thing)

What do u think the issue is?

I had to auto rotate to type conveniently

I don’t think it’s an hardware issue, because it’s never fallen n there re no dents on the screen, I’ve tried resetting it, but the issue persists

1st nothing u can do, u have to change that screen. If no parts is touching then u suspect if the touch clip is removed.
2nd ur wifi n Bluetooth not strong or fluctuate can only translate u av a very bad ground on that casing in most cases this result to u not having network. Ur fone will be subjected to searching then later no service. Am right?

Solutions: 1 change the screen.
2 if you can get an icloud iPhone 6 to change casing u must be sure ur fone didn't fall down then.

Lastly, pending the time u will be able fix ur issue don't use glo. Use mtn it's stable on such device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djgreenland(m): 5:32am On Jun 04, 2019
hunclecj:
Samsung Note 4 screen for sale. Shinkini money.
Infact just name ur price n carry your thing.
No contact? Call me on 0+8+0+6+4+8+1+8+0+7+6.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djgreenland(m): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Blessed morning Engineers in the house, I have an infinix hot6 that recognises sim but doesn't see network, it's always showing 'No service'. What could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambelad: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
I have challenges of sound with my Gionee M5 pus...I can only listen to music via earpiece I need engineer assistance to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambelad: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
:
My Gionee M5plus has sound problem as in the sound is not coming out like music audio,videos audio and ringing tone , I can only listen to music via headpiece. Pls who can help me fix this problem suggestions are welcome and your can link me up with correct engineer I will be happy...if you have solution whatapp me via 07038327847 or 08159284472. I will seriously appreciate urgent help thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
djgreenland:
Blessed morning Engineers in the house, I have an infinix hot6 that recognises sim but doesn't see network, it's always showing 'No service'. What could be the problem?

Dial *#06# to check if u av imei

Or better still what did you change last on the fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
ambelad:
:
My Gionee M5plus has sound problem as in the sound is not coming out like music audio,videos audio and ringing tone , I can only listen to music via headpiece. Pls who can help me fix this problem suggestions are welcome and your can link me up with correct engineer I will be happy...if you have solution whatapp me via 07038327847 or 08159284472. I will seriously appreciate urgent help thanks

If u r close to ikotun contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akmaldini(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge up for grabs

Memory: 32gig
Ram: 4gig
Color: Blue
Operating system: 7.0 Oreo
Finger print: Yes
Front Flash:Yes

Note: The back glass has been cracked,it doesn't afect the camera and is repaired is just 3k that's why am selling it cheap.

No outrageous price please

Price:45k
Phone/Whatsapp: 08023729528

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
akmaldini:

Note: The back glass has been cracked,it doesn't afect the camera and is repaired is just 7k that's why am selling it cheap.

The back glass is just 3500 glass not plastic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
akmaldini:

Note: The back glass has been cracked,it doesn't afect the camera and is repaired is just 7k that's why am selling it cheap.

Repair it and resell then.

I have 20k sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.