Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338151 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Someone help me please. I placed my phone in my bag, somehow the screen got broken. But there's no ink.

The problem is a small portion of it is working, but the other section is not touching. Somebody please help me. What could be the problem? I believe it's just the front glass that broke

What phone are you talking about
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maik99(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2019
seyithug:

Thanks..still getting the ads tho

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 3:29am On Jun 07, 2019
maik99:

Thanks..still getting the ads tho
You should take it to Carlcare, then. They'll install the latest or the most stable version of the software for your phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akmaldini(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Internal:32gig
Ram:4gig

Note:The front screen has a line at the top but not noticeable,while the back glass is scratched but doesn't affect the performance of the phone at all and can be changed for 3k.

Amount:45k

Call/Whatsapp: 08023729528

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Gazzy88:
Hello bro. My phone has been freezing for weeks now. I've formatted it but the problem still persist. It's umidigi s2 lite. What do you suggest I do? I also tried rooting (app) it but the process is too complex without the app rooting. Please help me,this phone is hurting me.

Come WhatsApp lets relate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gazzy88(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2019
princemillla:

Come WhatsApp lets relate
I don't have your WhatsApp number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forandy(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2019
ebab:
Why not fix the screen?

Couldn't spend such money to change a phone's screen, had to buy a Note 8 instead
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oguclever(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning all. Please my infinix note 4 pro only charges when I switch off the phone. It does not charge while it is on. Any solutions please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donkripton(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Good morning engineers.

I have a phone Jiayu G4S(Android 4.1 jellybean) that I have used for about 3year+ now. Few months ago I received a notification that I needed to format the phone which I refused to, after sometime I started receiving another notification that my phone storage has crashed and the phone doesn't boot completely just always restarting. So I decided to do a hard reset/format on the phone, but still the phone doesn't boot complete just always restarting.

I don't know if at these condition I can install Android 7 custom ROM on the phone.
Also is it possible to install custom ROM directly from computer? If possible what are the process involve.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ThePreachersSon: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
ebab:

What phone are you talking about

A huawei T1. The LCD is okay, no ink. But the screen is not responding.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Gazzy88:
I don't have your WhatsApp number.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
oguclever:
Good morning all. Please my infinix note 4 pro only charges when I switch off the phone. It does not charge while it is on. Any solutions please

Take it to any engineer around you there is a solution for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oguclever(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
princemillla:

Take it to any engineer around you there is a solution for it
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
I have neat as new 128gb Huawei Nexus 6p for sale at #35,000 and slightly negotiable call or Whatsapp me on 08132581046
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Clean phones for sale

1. Samsung galaxy note 3, 3gb 32gb = Available

2. LG G4 27k, 3gb 32gb = Sold

3. Blu Life one x2, 4gb 64gb = Sold

4. Motorola G4, 2gb 16gb = Available

Call/watsapp: 08104986503
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Otunbatech(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
hello my boss in the house please I need gionee 5001 working panel...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abbeycaesar:
Pls house,
I need the complete replacement screen for this Coolpad phone.
I don't know the exact model it is.
i have the screen in stock you can reach me via 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Kenth3433:
Please am in need of coolpad cool1 screen replacement in Akure asap.

i have it instock and ipad can send it to you via bus and you pay the driver and collect it at thier park .you can reach me on 0808082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinjis(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
I need clean locked or icloud locked iPhone X quote me if you have!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adasun(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Phone Engineers in the house,i am a josites o.please i want to learn handwork while studying.anyone in jos environs can make me his apprentise.i am a physics student.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rawdpiper(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Anyone has an idea on how much it would cost to fix a cracked S7 Edge screen? The functionality of the screen is 100% though just the crack alone that affects the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
See what my hot 4 is sayin . Battery drains so slow.. pls help

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
pls engineers in the house, i just did network unlocking on my s6 edge T-Mobile but after the unlock the phone keep searching for network without connecting to any
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
rawdpiper:
Anyone has an idea on how much it would cost to fix a cracked S7 Edge screen? The functionality of the screen is 100% though just the crack alone that affects the screen.
Just buy another mint UK/USA used Samsung S7 Edge phone, for like 60-70k, because the new screen is like 60k+ and follow-come screen is like 45-50k.
Just copy your data from the old phone, and sell it off. Add money and get another UK/USA-used S7 Edge or an S8 (80k) or S8 plus (100k+).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
harkinlaby77:
pls engineers in the house, i just did network unlocking on my s6 edge T-Mobile but after the unlock the phone keep searching for network without connecting to any

Dial *#06# and check if there is imei there
If there is no imei u r in for big palava

2nd option go to setting check about and check software info check baseband what do u have there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SeedofDavid: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello guys, please help a brother out. I keep losing internal memory anytime I watch videos online with the YouTube app. I have searched for any temporary files or folders where data is probably being stored without success. Please how can I recover space as I can no longer install new apps or even update the old ones. I currently have less than 100MB left. Phone is a Techno P904 Tab.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
princemillla:

Dial *#06# and check if there is imei there
If there is no imei u r in for big palava

2nd option go to setting check about and check software info check baseband what do u have there
I still have my imei and am thinking that i should flash the firmware

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
harkinlaby77:
I still have my imei and am thinking that i should flash the firmware

Flash it n let's know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
princemillla:

Flash it n let's know
okay i will when i get home but if you have other options you can share with me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
SeedofDavid:
Hello guys, please help a brother out. I keep losing internal memory anytime I watch videos online with the YouTube app. I have searched for any temporary files or folders where data is probably being stored without success. Please how can I recover space as I can no longer install new apps or even update the old ones. I currently have less than 100MB left. Phone is a Techno P904 Tab.
clear your caches
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SeedofDavid: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
harkinlaby77:
clear your caches
I've done this sir. also installed clean master. still open to more suggestions.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
SeedofDavid:
You can download Es file manager and scan for junk. That might help you

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.