Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341660 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GoogleVoiceSell: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hello Good evening here.
4 days old IPhone X suddenly stopped charging and when the phone died it was showing the normal charging red sign but didn't come up so i tried the power bitton hard reset and now the screen is just blank for hours.
Any help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2019
donseyi27:
Screen 4 A70 price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=repairpalng post=81697849][/quote]Screen 4 A70 price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:01am On Sep 01, 2019
GoogleVoiceSell:
Hello Good evening here.
4 days old IPhone X suddenly stopped charging and when the phone died it was showing the normal charging red sign but didn't come up so i tried the power bitton hard reset and now the screen is just blank for hours.
Any help please

You are probably in dfu mode.
Press volume up, press volume down then press and hold power until phone restart.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GoogleVoiceSell: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2019
princemillla:

You are probably in dfu mode.
Press volume up, press volume down then press and hold power until phone restart.
Thanks for the info
That didn't work either
But i took it to an engineer he just cleaned the charging port and it started charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2019
GoogleVoiceSell:

Thanks for the info
That didn't work either
But i took it to an engineer he just cleaned the charging port and it started charging.

Oh OK then. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2019
harkinlaby77:
i have a working samsung s6 edge panel for sale interested call 08110797020, location lagos
Still Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Auraking:
My tecno t7 battery refused to charge at 0%. Pls, what can i do?
just take it to carlcare, maybe they will help you refix your battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Freelancerx:
@Auraking the battery is bad and thats why no current enter it . i have a new battery avialiable chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seanjy4konji: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please phone gurus...help me ooo..i switched off a TECNO Camon CM off for about three day only to switch it back on and when i try to use the *123# function...Alll i get is

Connection error or Invalid mmi code...i can send and receive sms,also browse with the internet..its showing airtel net work but cantt make or receive calls...

Please how do i reset this settings...

Thanks in advance and urgent response would be appreciated...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seanjy4konji: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please phone gurus...help me ooo..i switched off a TECNO Camon CM off for about three day only to switch it back on and when i try to use the *123# function...Alll i get is

Connection error or Invalid mmi code...i can send and receive sms,also browse with the internet..its showing airtel net work but cantt make or receive calls...

Freelancerx:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
seanjy4konji:

Have you tried another Sim from another network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TMseabiscuit: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
princemillla:

Ur lcd need replacement

I have replaced the Screen and LCD, the screen still wouldn't display.
What other thing can I do.
It fell into water, is there something else that could be damaged and need replacement, the phone power up properly and charges properly displaying is the only problem.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
donseyi27:
Screen 4 A70 price

Samsung Galaxy A70 Complete Screen: 42K.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
scarycuteface:
Just take it carl care.
pls, will they do it for free, for me??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Is it possible just to repair just the touch screen for A70.Only my touch screen got sm cracks.
repairpalng:

Samsung Galaxy A70 Complete Screen: 42K.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2019
donseyi27:
Is it possible just to repair just the touch screen for A70.Only my touch screen got sm cracks.

Is it still touch well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Engnrs in the house please me.

My Android phone charging port got broken.
please can it be replaced ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seanjy4konji: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2019
no i havent...

chuksvoice:

Have you tried another Sim from another network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Yes, fell off a week afta purchase. Bin using it over two months nw.
chuksvoice:

Is it still touch well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Redxy(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Pls help!!!
My. New � iPhone � 6 goes off and on frequently... Especially when using WiFi � connection and when. Making calls

It can be so annoying �
I have recently updated to iOS 12 but it still does this

Pls. Nairaland engineers in the house gimme a solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
donseyi27:

Yes possible, 14K to fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cool83(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
my tecno pourv 2 fell on ground and the screen broke, although still working but little ink is now showing on it. how much will it cost me to fix it and will I be able to collect it same day
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cool83:
my tecno pourv 2 fell on ground and the screen broke, although still working but little ink is now showing on it. how much will it cost me to fix it and will I be able to collect it same day
If you are in lagos, I will fix it for for 9k and u get it same day
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Which is ur whatsapp no, i cn discuss with you
repairpalng:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
chuksvoice:

Is it still touch well.

Is it A70 (2018 or 2019)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
repairpalng:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cool83:

Yes I can do it sameday, 8k. Chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tradernaija:
Engnrs in the house please me.

My Android phone charging port got broken.

please can it be replaced ?

Yes, I can change it for you, chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
donseyi27:

If it's 2018 model, I will change it for 8k, 2019 model is 12k chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donseyi27(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Samsung A70 doesn't have 2018 model nw
chuksvoice:

If it's 2018 model, I will change it for 8k, 2019 model is 12k chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
donseyi27:
Samsung A70 doesn't have 2018 model nw
Sorry it's a mix up, it's A7 that has such variant

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.