Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341557 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2020
cluewebhost:
What makes an iPhone overheat and drain battery even when it's off?
the panel need to be work on. I can fix it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cluewebhost(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Repairguru:
the panel need to be work on. I can fix it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934

Are you in Port Harcourt?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okirewaju(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Repairguru:
the phone need to be worked on by a competent engineer. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934 I'd you are ready
I'm not in Lagos oh. Where are you based?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okirewaju(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Jung:

Lol, you will come out and collect phone during this lockdown? Abeg drop your location. I wan ask taskforce to come pay you visit grin
Lol
Seems sharp guys are working from home.
I actually thought it was a software ish.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niggaman(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2020
can anybody fix this, it's a Samsung Ativ tab3 XE300TZC model with motherboard issue.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niggaman(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2020
can anybody fix this, it's a Samsung Ativ tab3 XE300TZC model with motherboard issue

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
okirewaju:
I'm not in Lagos oh. Where are you based?
am in Lagos. You can called me on 08082409934 let talk about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
niggaman:
can anybody fix this, it's a Samsung Ativ tab3 XE300TZC model with motherboard issue
what exactly is the problem with it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niggaman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Repairguru:
what exactly is the problem with it?
initially we Thot it was the battery cos it was not going on. later somebody pointed to the fault from the motherboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
niggaman:

initially we Thot it was the battery cos it was not going on. later somebody pointed to the fault from the motherboard
chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okirewaju(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Repairguru:
am in Lagos. You can called me on 08082409934 let talk about it
Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lisaint(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
I had an accident with my infinix note 4 X572
Right now the screen as gone blind and even the touch pad is not working
I would have changed the phone
but I have important documents on it
hence I need to repair it
due to the lockdown most engineer ain't opening here and even those that open don't have where they can buy the screen from.
if you're a phone engineer
and you're around my location
and you also have the complete screen available
text me on
zero nine zero
six six two nine
eight five eight one ( remember mtn is having free text,so you won't be charged)
my location inside Mowo Badagry ( ikoga)
even if you have and you are not far from me
kindly respond to this
SOS
but please let your price be reasonable
pictures are attached below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lisaint:
I had an accident with my infinix note 4 X572
Right now the screen as gone blind and even the touch pad is not working
I would have changed the phone
but I have important documents on it
hence I need to repair it
due to the lockdown most engineer ain't opening here and even those that open don't have where they can buy the screen from.
if you're a phone engineer
and you're around my location
and you also have the complete screen available
text me on
zero nine zero
six six two nine
eight five eight one ( remember mtn is having free text,so you won't be charged)
my location inside Mowo Badagry ( ikoga)
even if you have and you are not far from me
kindly respond to this
SOS
but please let your price be reasonable
pictures are attached below
I have but my location is far from you. Am in ikorodu but my whatsap number is 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hallyluv(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
I need replacement screen of oneplus A5000 anyone that have it should plz contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lisaint(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Repairguru:
I have but my location is far from you. Am in ikorodu but my whatsap number is 08082409934

ahh ikorodu is pretty far
and again this lockdown period
that's why I couldn't get an engineer here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AntyLydia: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Gurus and phone engineers here, please, I need your help. I can't log into my Samsung galaxy J4 phone. It keeps showing "incorrect PIN" despite entering the correct PIN which I having been using for close to 2 years now . I bought this phone as brand new. I have tried the soft reset option but no success.. I am sure no one else had access to my phone as I live alone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rayhanna: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Good morning gurus, my Samsung galaxy S6 phone's screen is unresponsive. This happened after my daughter use her teeth to grind the upper part of the screen. Since then the screen has gone blank. The green light is flashing on the top of my screen and it also indicate charging when plugged and that’s all. I’ve tried the re-boot, tried to call it but all prove abortive. Please help if you can.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Rayhanna:
Good morning gurus, my Samsung galaxy S6 phone's screen is unresponsive. This happened after my daughter use her teeth to grind the upper part of the screen. Since then the screen has gone blank. The green light is flashing on the top of my screen and it also indicate charging when plugged and that’s all. I’ve tried the re-boot, tried to call it but all prove abortive. Please help if you can.
It's most definitely a screen problem, so the screen has to be replaced. Contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okeji(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Please my engineer, I need a very urgent solution to this. My gionee m5 plus has refused to transfer my contacts from my google mail to the phonebooks. I have been on this issue since 3days ago that I bought the phone. Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=AntyLydia post=88076253]Gurus and phone engineers here, please, I need your help. I can't log into my Samsung galaxy J4 phone. It keeps showing "incorrect PIN" despite entering the correct PIN which I having been using for close to 2 years now . I bought this phone as brand new. I have tried the soft reset option but no success.. I am sure no one else had access to my phone as I live alone.[/quotel]

Do a hard reset, but note that you will lose all the information on the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Okeji:
Please my engineer, I need a very urgent solution to this. My gionee m5 plus has refused to transfer my contacts from my google mail to the phonebooks. I have been on this issue since 3days ago that I bought the phone. Pls help!
Maybe you meant Google drive, because I'm not sure you can copy contacts on Gmail to phonebooks. You can only copy from Google drive to your phonebooks and that is after adding your Google account to the phone in question.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okeji(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2020
chuksvoice:

Maybe you meant Google drive, because I'm not sure you can copy contacts on Gmail to phonebooks. You can only copy from Google drive to your phonebooks and that is after adding your Google account to the phone in question.
Exactly my point sir! After registering my google account, it was supposed to synchronized my contacts automatically but it has fail to do so even after several attempts. I rebooted the phone, factory setting but still no solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AndreIsKing: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
How do I identify the positive and negative terminals of this inbuilt infinix hot s battery

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's indicated there. Check that flex you clip to the board.
AndreIsKing:
How do I identify the positive and negative terminals of this inbuilt infinix hot s battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okeji:
Exactly my point sir! After registering my google account, it was supposed to synchronized my contacts automatically but it has fail to do so even after several attempts. I rebooted the phone, factory setting but still no solution
Check your phonebook settings and import contact from your Google account
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AntyLydia: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=chuksvoice post=88080639][/quote]

Thanks for the prompt response. I wish there;s a way to retrieve my data.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Anyone with a dead or iCloud iPhone 8plus
I need the parts
Budget: 20k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dramzyy:
Anyone with a dead or iCloud iPhone 8plus
I need the parts
Budget: 20k
it's available chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pyrex23(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Repairguru:
it's available chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
dead or ICloud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.