Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339611 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Samyokporua:
Good evening my fellow engineers,

On replacing the casing of an iPhone 7 on Friday, I bought complete casing and just lifted the necessary other things from the phone into the new casing.

The issue I had afterwards was the phone coming on, but staying in the apple sign, it doesn't boot past that sign. I wanted to flash it, the system didn't detect it.

I need suggestions on how to go about with it as I feel some of us may have encountered the same issue before.

Thanks in advance as I anticipatev a solution from you guys.
It could be that there's a connector flex on the new casing, causing the iphone to malfunction. Transfer the board back to the old casing and observe whether it would boot

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Exactly what I'd do
chuksvoice:

It could be that there's a connector flex on the new casing, causing the iphone to malfunction. Transfer the board back to the old casing and observe whether it would boot

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gentleibraheem(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Operating Memory:1+16G
I came across something like this on jumia and I'm a bit confused on whether it is a 16g or 2g ram. And why they actually used 1 + 16
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joungblood(m): 2:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Help needed on my xiaomi phone, I wipe the phone because I want to sell it and when I turned it on it says the device is locked and I have to enter the mi account password.. I've tried all my passwords can't open it, I've used this phone over a year now, how do I get this unlocked without actually going to the market like ikeja to do it..Poco f1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
Help needed on my xiaomi phone, I wipe the phone because I want to sell it and when I turned it on it says the device is locked and I have to enter the mi account password.. I've tried all my passwords can't open it, I've used this phone over a year now, how do I get this unlocked without actually going to the market like ikeja to do it..Poco f1

If you input the right password for the Mi account it should unlock without issues... It is either the Internet connection is the problem, or you don't know the password
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2020
I'd try that out, thanks!

chuksvoice:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precious1907(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2020
I used another person's charger to charge up my Tecno Pouvior 3+ on Friday, ever since then it has been showing charging without any plugin and doesn't connect via USB via when you want to transfer files to a laptop!

what could be the reason? I need help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Have you tried restarting the phone since it started showing the charging sign without plugin?

precious1907:
I used another person's charger to charge up my Tecno Pouvior 3+ on Friday, ever since then it has been showing charging without any plugin and doesn't connect via USB via when you want to transfer files to a laptop!

what could be the reason? I need help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joungblood(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2020
nani667:

If you input the right password for the Mi account it should unlock without issues... It is either the Internet connection is the problem, or you don't know the password
Password is forgotten totally, and the email or number I used to register this year's ago I don't have access to anymore.. So is there any other solution to this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2020
gentleibraheem:
Operating Memory:1+16G
I came across something like this on jumia and I'm a bit confused on whether it is a 16g or 2g ram. And why they actually used 1 + 16

It's a 1gb ram phone with 16gb memory space

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
the the phone need to be factory unlocked And xiaomi phone usually require mi account and permission from the company
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smarttec(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Repairguru post=89669908][/quote] Repairguru is an honest enginer, he fixed my phone appropriate wen I had issues with it, with no delay, if u have any issue with any phone gadget repairguru is man
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abidecdrock(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
iPhone 6 screen needed urgently. Preferably Sango Ota/toll gate axis. But if within you can still Holla me. WhatsApp 08032180972 or call 09032390749
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomikun2820(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ayomikun2820:
Good afternoon guys, my Samsung A20 fell into water and I gave it the rice therapy for some hours and dried it under sun, but after i tried putting it on, it just gets stuck at the boot screen. What could be wrong & How can this be resolved pls?
it’s a software problem. I can fix it for you . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:

Password is forgotten totally, and the email or number I used to register this year's ago I don't have access to anymore.. So is there any other solution to this?

Solution is Changing the Panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joungblood(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wtf

nani667:

Solution is Changing the Panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joungblood(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Help to unlock my pocophone f1

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
Wtf

Simple matter... Either change the Panel or Get a new Phone... Without the password the phone is virtually useless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
joungblood:
Help to unlock my pocophone f1

You see this phone and iphone them be siblings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dotunking01: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please i want to replace or repair the LCD screen of Samsung A3 2016. How much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dotunking01:
Please i want to replace or repair the LCD screen of Samsung A3 2016. How much will it cost?
I can fix it for you and the price is 27k . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Starthemes(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hello NLders

My iPhone 7plus has panel issue, I'll like to ask if it is advisable to repair (like replace the panel) or get another phone.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Starthemes:
Hello NLders

My iPhone 7plus has panel issue, I'll like to ask if it is advisable to repair (like replace the panel) or get another phone.

Thanks.
To repair/change the board would be cheaper, you can contact me to get the board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaybankzz(m): 4:29am On Jun 30, 2020
i need a fix for Samsung j4 microphone not working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yosmen: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2020
I need working panel for iPhone 8+
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suckmyPENIS: 6:55am On Jun 30, 2020
jaybankzz:
i need a fix for Samsung j4 microphone not working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Starthemes:
Hello NLders

Thanks.
it depends on the fault but I can do both for you . Chats me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2020
yosmen:
I need working panel for iPhone 8+
chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2020
How much is Galaxy Note 9 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaybankzz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
suckmyPENIS:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Apologize:
How much is Galaxy Note 9 screen?
i have as fairly used one with a sligh ink by the syde. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.