Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339501 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Michael390:

reset the phone. easy wink
I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the map still not working properly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
slinkky:
I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the map still not working properly
shocked I'm so shocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
chuksvoice,Repairguru please help i have 2 phones with touchpad problem. one has touchpad and home button problem while the other fell inside water some years back please help sad sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Michael390:

shocked I'm so shocked
Don't be please is there any way I can downgrade it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
slinkky:
I don't think it can be downgraded sorry sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Michael390:

I don't think it can be downgraded sorry sad
Ok thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
slinkky:
Ok thanks
you're welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hi please my phone fell inside water some years ago is there anyway I can fix this now. chuksvoice, Repairguru please and other engineers i need your help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
slinkky:
If you are in Lagos, just bring it to my place at Ikeja to downgrade it to nougat
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Michael390:
Hi please my phone fell inside water some years ago is there anyway I can fix this now. chuksvoice, Repairguru please and other engineers i need your help
Guy, wetin be the problem of the phone and what is their names and models. These info is vital first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukwukadi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
My Tecno phone does not receive calls but will be ringing from a callers phone.
Does not show missed calls even when it rings from a caller.
I don't know what I pressed. The sim card works when I put it in another phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyobillz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
I want to chip-unlock an iPhone7+ and iPhone 11 Pro Max, If you can fix this and you are in ikeja; quote me with your WhatsApp number....Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
chuksvoice:

If you are in Lagos, just bring it to my place at Ikeja to downgrade it to nougat
I am in Abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
chukwukadi:
My Tecno phone does not receive calls but will be ringing from a callers phone.
Does not show missed calls even when it rings from a caller.
I don't know what I pressed. The sim card works when I put it in another phone.
What phone is that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheCork(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
CandiceJay:
Please I need urgent assistance. I use a Nokia 6.1 plus which is 4g enabled but ever since May, I noticed I could not use my 4G bonus on mtn. Their customer care said my phone isn't 4g enabled. Going through the MyMtn app this morning, I noticed that my device reads as "Tecno Spark 3 (KB7)". That phone isn't 4G enabled... MTN can't help and I don't know what to do.

Please please who has an idea on why this is happening

Please can I chop kiss for 100 naira cash? cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bayshore(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
toyobillz:
I want to chip-unlock an iPhone7+ and iPhone 11 Pro Max, If you can fix this and you are in ikeja; quote me with your WhatsApp number....Thanks.

Reach me on WhatsApp via 08053852902
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2020
chuksvoice:

Guy, wetin be the problem of the phone and what is their names and models. These info is vital first
I'll check that as soon as I get back from a friend of mine kennel thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wfsholla90(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Please who can fix these phones for me. The infinix 5010 is dead and the HP slate 7 voice tab just refuse to come it only shows charging as in the picture.
PS: the HP slate 7 voice tab was working fine, but touch pad was bad so I kept it and suddenly its not coming up it just shows charging.
Chucksvoice, repairguru and other engineers in the house please.
Thank you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wfsholla90(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Your device IMEI as probably been tampered with. You can fix it yourself tho.
Whatsapp me on this digit 08026886127, I will give you the guideline to follow. It's quite simple but technical.
TheCork:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wfsholla90(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Your device's IMEI as probably been tampered with, so MTN can only recognize your phone as you see on the MyMTN app. you just have to do some tweaking. It's simple but technical.
Whatsapp me on 08026886127 I can help you with that
CandiceJay:
Please I need urgent assistance. I use a Nokia 6.1 plus which is 4g enabled but ever since May, I noticed I could not use my 4G bonus on mtn. Their customer care said my phone isn't 4g enabled. Going through the MyMtn app this morning, I noticed that my device reads as "Tecno Spark 3 (KB7)". That phone isn't 4G enabled... MTN can't help and I don't know what to do.

Please please who has an idea on why this is happening
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Wfsholla90:
Please who can fix these phones for me. The infinix 5010 is dead and the HP slate 7 voice tab just refuse to come it only shows charging as in the picture.
PS: the HP slate 7 voice tab was working fine, but touch pad was bad so I kept it and suddenly its not coming up it just shows charging.
Thank you
I can fix both for you .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2020
chuksvoice:

the phone can on perfectly but it has touchpad problem i can't even unlock the phone. please help sad sad sad
the name of the phone is Touch W619
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wfsholla90(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who have KB7 screen at Ikeja... How much? I will come pick it up tomorrow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wfsholla90:
Thank you
Bring it to my place at Ikeja to get it fixed, contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Michael390:

the phone can on perfectly but it has touchpad problem i can't even unlock the phone. please help sad sad sad
the name of the phone is Touch W619
The touchpad needs replacing, but I doubt if the touch is in the market
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
toyobillz:
Whatsapp me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
chuksvoice:
The touchpad needs replacing, but I doubt if the touch is in the market
okay thanks I'll try to get a screen to replace it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wfsholla90(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Accessories sellers Please can I get HP Slate 7 voice tab touch pad on the market

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wfsholla90:
Accessories sellers Please can I get HP Slate 7 voice tab touch pad on the market
It's likely to be available, you can call me tomorrow to confirm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Anyone fixes iPhone charging IC here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Samyokporua:
Anyone fixes iPhone charging IC here?
which iphone is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Samyd18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.