Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341893 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qhalifah: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2020
chuksvoice:

How much do you want to pay?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Anyone with Umidigib a5 pro working panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Qhalifah:
Bros, you try but bring 28k last for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just got this blackberry q5 wanna use it as my second Phone bt the touchpad isn't working...

Is there anyone that can help me fix here...and at what price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by earthrealm(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
My oneplus 5 battery is bad, who has a replacement battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello housemates
Plz I want to buy original Camon CX battery.I don't know the cost now.it's about 3200miliarm capacity.
Any one has it should indicate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Homeboiy: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
cutiedave:
Just got this blackberry q5 wanna use it as my second Phone bt the touchpad isn't working...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Homeboiy: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
hartson:
Hello housemates
Plz I want to buy original Camon CX battery.I don't know the cost now.it's about 3200miliarm capacity.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2020
iPhone X
Lanretoye:
which iphone is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Homeboiy:

Location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2020
cutiedave:

Location?

Benin city
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackbone989(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2020
V
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Good morning Engineers in the House.

Please my system's WiFi has refused to turn ON for some days now. I have tried uninstalling and installing the Network adapters and the rest. I have also tried troubleshooting and yet no solution.
Pls what could be the problem??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2020
blackbone989:
Umidigi A5pro screen if u av contact me 08038817873

I get bro Complete...phone...Just panel spoil..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Samyokporua:
iPhone X
i can fix that ,pls confirm if it’s charging with a wireless charger first.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Teophilus96:
Good morning Engineers in the House.

Please my system's WiFi has refused to turn ON for some days now. I have tried uninstalling and installing the Network adapters and the rest. I have also tried troubleshooting and yet no solution.
Pls what could be the problem??
Check if the WiFi switch is on or off I.e if it has one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
hartson:
Hello housemates
Original battery is 4.5k, I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
cutiedave:

It's doesn't have touchpad, you need to change the whole screen. Contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's doesn't have touchpad, you need to change the whole screen. Contact me on 080.3829.4998
How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Teophilus96(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2020
chuksvoice:

Check if the WiFi switch is on or off I.e if it has one
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can u imagine! I am cracking up here. I went to Alaba cos of this Issue and funny enough I looked for the Shop but I never found it and so I returned back home.

Now just by a WiFi switch, the problem is Solved!
Chaii. No one knows it all in this life.

Thanks a whole lot Brother. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diseye29(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2020
I mistakenly delete Facebook app n messager from my Android phone ,can't find it on play store (only d once am seeing it Facebook lite ) please some one should help me , am using Samsung galaxy tab 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Teophilus96:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can u imagine! I am cracking up here. I went to Alaba cos of this Issue and funny enough I looked for the Shop but I never found it and so I returned back home.

Now just by a WiFi switch, the problem is Solved!
Chaii. No one knows it all in this life.

Thanks a whole lot Brother. I appreciate
You are welcome bro cheesy cheesy, it happens to even the best in the field, I have encountered the same frustration on more than 2 occasions. Not until I calmed down before I realized it was the WiFi switch that was switched off cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Diseye29:
I mistakenly delete Facebook app n messager from my Android phone ,can't find it on play store (only d once am seeing it Facebook lite ) please some one should help me , am using Samsung galaxy tab 3
where is your location, email me michaeleto390@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
cutiedave:

How much?
It's somehow scares, but budget like 9k for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diseye29(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
What is location email .but my email is d.kous@yahoo .com ,thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Psalmpy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hello house
Pls can anyone help with power flex for redmi 4. The power flex just got damaged but the phone still charges while plugged. I need your help concerning this. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Knoxxwood: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oukitel c8 touch screen needed ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Qhalifah: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
chuksvoice:

Bros, you try but bring 28k last for it
Hafa 25k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cost to fix a Samsung C5 pro screen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.