Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328229 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by supercent02(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lanretoye:
follow come 4k
thanks chief
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jummymine:
Hello,please where can I replace my Samsung tab s4 screen?
Bring it to my place at Ikeja to get it replaced, contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Robidon211:
Hello engineers, I have a problem with myinfinix hot 4 (X557), it automatically minimize , whenever I place two fingers on the screen, how do I stop it
pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul111: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Lanretoye:
you got it fixed yet?
not yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prince202020(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Good morning Engineers, please do anyone have this Tecno Droid Pad 10D (P904) complete charging port as in the picture below.?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prince202020:
Good morning Engineers, please do anyone have this Tecno Droid Pad 10D (P904) complete charging port as in the picture below.?
Yeah, it's available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by directonpc(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you like tech, tricks and tips definitely check this out: http:///pnaija
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inikamoze(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Where can I get the board of Samsung Galaxy S7 and how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Robidon211: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
chuksvoice:
Yeah, it's a charging port problem
huh??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prince202020(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
chuksvoice:
Yeah, it's available

How much please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovelysexy: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good day all,the touchpad of my brother's Leagoo m8 pro phone is bad and he needs a replacement.Pls is there anybody who can get a new touchpad for this brand of phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
what is the cost of Unlocking an Iphone 7 plus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Any Phone engineer in Ibadan please abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DorcasShalom: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please which new phone can i buy for #30k to #35k?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dixon06(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
DorcasShalom:
Please which new phone can i buy for #30k to #35k?
Leagoo KIICAA Power- 27k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dixon06(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
cryCan anyone Help me with my Samsung Galaxy W gt-i8150 Unresponsive Screen.
What could be the cause
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Prince202020:

How much please.
It's 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Robidon211:

huh??
I'm sorry, I replied the wrong comments
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2020
inikamoze:
Where can I get the board of Samsung Galaxy S7 and how much is it?
It's available, contact me for it on 080.38294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heja: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys please help,my phone(Don't know the name of the phone, but I know its coolpad) has two faults the first fault it suddenly had touchpad problem some years ago,I tried hardresseted it but the touchpad problem didn't fix so I called my Uncle to see maybe he Can help me.He also hardressseted it the problem still didn't fix so I ignored it, a year later I realized that i needed it phone because I had some important files there sad so I tried powering it on it didn't respond.it showed a line on the tecno icon(I don't know why it's showing techno when it's coolpad) and after that it will just be booting tecno and not power on sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zenith4biz(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Prince202020:
Please anyone here have "Npower Afrione 2in1 Tab" complete screen and battery, how much for each?

I will give you both for #25k with the keyboard if you want
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:
Hi guys please help,my phone(Don't know the name of the phone, but I know its coolpad) has two faults the first fault it suddenly had touchpad problem some years ago,I tried hardresseted it but the touchpad problem didn't fix so I called my Uncle to see maybe he Can help me.He also hardressseted it the problem still didn't fix so I ignored it, a year later I realized that i needed it phone because I had some important files there sad so I tried powering it on it didn't respond.it showed a line on the tecno icon(I don't know why it's showing techno when it's coolpad) and after that it will just be booting tecno and not power on sad
pictures of the phone

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:

pictures of the phone
pictures of what happen when i try powering it on.First picture when i press the power button and I ear a buzzing sound and the techno icon pups up with a line on it,
second picture is when it goes blank
Third picture is when from blank an oval shape will appear and then show Techno(like every techno phone) and just starts booting the techno icon.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amie2first: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello guys, please I need a dell e7240 follow come battery. Mine got swollen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:

pictures of what happen when i try powering it on.First picture when i press the power button and I ear a buzzing sound and the techno icon pups up with a line on it,
second picture is when it goes blank
Third picture is when from blank an oval shape will appear and then show Techno(like every techno phone) and just starts booting the techno icon.
Guys please help it's not a battery problem because I put my phone's battery inside the phone(it's the size) but still didn't work i even tried powering it on wile plugged still didnt work,if I try to hardreset it it will show Techno and that line and recovery mode at the top sad
pictures below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:

Guys please help it's not a battery problem because I put my phone's battery inside the phone(it's the size) but still didn't work i even tried powering it on wile plugged still didnt work,if I try to hardreset it it will show Techno and that line and recovery mode at the top sad
pictures below.
if I try to hard reset by pressing volume up+power button it shows calibrate mode,volume+down=Official and brings out the oval icon and returns to the blinking Techno(Like a normal techno phone) but doesn't power on guys please help chuksvoice,Repairguru please help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhombus911(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much would it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Introvertmemer(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pls how much is tecno l8 plus screen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.