Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341997 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Idrisk19(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
How much is Smart3 plus screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Repairguru:
applied led and use scolding iron to smoothing it

Thanks. i was told that the phone was condemend as the led legs pull out of the panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emyben:
Please, my iPhone 7 stoped Charging Last week. I bought another cable, then just yesterday, it stopped Charging again all of a sudden.

Please, how much does it cost to change the charging port? I just want to have an idea. Thank you

You can't change charging port on Iphone's, its has a flex. You will need a complete charging flex

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
viktorluiz:
Camera and torch not opening on Samsung Galaxy a10s

Did it fall inside water?
Get another camera lens
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Teaxa:
Phones goes off and wont turn on until I plug it in a charger and then turn it on, then it will come up. Please Help

Which phone and what model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Udantu:
My samsung tab a t515 fell down and fell stopped switching on please help

Open the back and check if any of the 3 flexs at the back was cut or the head of each flex was broken.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Heritpemi:
Good morning please I have nokia 6310i that is totally off and I need to boost but I don't know the negative terminal and positive terminal please help me with that

you will need a booster cable that you know the + and - .
Nokia batteries when held with the head facing up are + and - No matter how many pins are on the mouth
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
zeenab:
Help! My infinix smart has refused to charge and now the battery. Changed the charging port, worked for like a week and now it is not charging again.

Change the charging board.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Repairguru:
I suggest the issue could be from the board if you restart it and it still didn't work. I can fix it for you at the rate of 6k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

There is a huge possibility it could enter icloud after working on the camera.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cyndiie:

do you know where I can do the chip unlock. plz don't mention computer village or St Peters Alaba.... and wow much does it cost?

Ask for BONAFIDE at Obosi Plaza GTBANK Alaba.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by berryace007: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
waploger:

Did it fall inside water?
Get another camera lens
How much to fix iphone 7+ back camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by berryace007: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
chuksvoice:

Bring it over to my shop at ikeja for fixing
How much to fix iphone 7plus back camera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
berryace007:
How much to fix iphone 7+ back camera
What's wrong with the back camera?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
The charger(power adaptor) of a brand new phone I bought on wednesday stopped working yesterday after I unplugged the cable and plugged it again.

what could be the cause? And any possible solution

ps. It did not blow and it was not wet.

pls ur replies will be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Idrisk19:
How much is Smart3 plus screen?
its available at the rate of 9500. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by berryace007: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
waploger:

What's wrong with the back camera?
Just showing black
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cleverofficial1(m): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Hello, please I need a Tecno L9 Plus complete screen (Scrap)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2020
@waploger, repairguru, chuksvoice, pls I need to know the total cost of repair for Galaxy S7 Edge complete touch pad & screen with both front & back glasses?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020

SimplyFacts:
@waploger, repairguru, chuksvoice, pls I need to know the total cost of repair for Galaxy S7 Edge complete touch pad & screen with both front & back glasses?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekki1444: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It. Sometimes it gets really bad and fades

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gazal55(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
@Repairguru how much will it cost me to change IPhone 6plus torch pad and home button thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
gazal55:
@Repairguru how much will it cost me to change IPhone 6plus torch pad and home button thanks
home bottom is 2k while screen will cost you 9k.chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It. Sometimes it gets really bad and fades
the screen is bad and it will go blank. I can change the screen for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Thanks
everything will cost you 39k . chat me up in WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekki1444: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Repairguru:
the screen is bad and it will go blank. I can change the screen for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
nice one bro. so its the screen ? you are sure about that ? i will wassap you now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
The back glass covering the camera lens on my Tecno phantom 9 has broken and it's completely off. How much will it cost to replace the glass?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
durubennie:
The back glass covering the camera lens on my Tecno phantom 9 has broken and it's completely off. How much will it cost to replace the glass?
It's 7k, contact me on 08038.29.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
The Screen is Bad, you would need to replace the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekki1444: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

The Screen is Bad, you would need to replace the screen
Thank you very much bro.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
waploger:
please how can I do to put back those legs I pulled out.
I would advise you get a new Panel, it could be fixed using wire assumed the number of damage legs is just 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.