Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1328450 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (1210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good Day Everyone and Happy New Month....
Tender your mobile device problem let's profound solutions... Together we Smile...
ABEOKUTA peeps!�
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
HisSmileHeal:
Tender your mobile device problem let's profound solutions... Together we Smile...
ABEOKUTA peeps!�

How much is A9 Samsung screen n can it b separated too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's 7k, contact me on 08038.29.4998
7k??
I mean the glass protecting the rear camera is broken not the main camera lens
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
francisbarrack:

How much is A9 Samsung screen n can it b separated too.
It's not Separable 18k

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
durubennie:

7k??
Don't be baffled cos the Glass you are talking about are not sold, so @chucks might Want to assist you improvise
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
durubennie:

7k??
Yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

It's not Separable 18k

Your location n contact ... m in osun state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heyf: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please I jus got my itel s16 two days back.i realise when I'm watching a video on Twitter, the phone goes off, anytime I click on a video and I starts playing, the phone goes off

Should I return it or it's jus a meagre problem...help bikoo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onanapower(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
HisSmileHeal:
ABEOKUTA peeps!�
An interesting article. I have samsung galaxy s20 plus, the ear piece and and the speaker are not producing any sound. I have checked every software and resetted the phone but it seems is hardware problem but l don't know how the two are linked together. Can it be a single ic that is controlling the two or is it that it that phone that once fell inside water, the liquid might be the cause
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

I would advise you get a new Panel, it could be fixed using wire assumed the number of damage legs is just 2

Wow! my boss just told me DAT today. thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
SimplyFacts:
@waploger, repairguru, chuksvoice, pls I need to know the total cost of repair for Galaxy S7 Edge complete touch pad & screen with both front & back glasses?

Thanks

what was wrong with the old one?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
berryace007:

How much to fix iphone 7+ back camera

6k but its a 50/50 situation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
berryace007:
Just showing black
did it fall or was the lens glass broken?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anybody having IPhone Error codes. I can fix it for you.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
onanapower:

An interesting article. I have samsung galaxy s20 plus, the ear piece and and the speaker are not producing any sound. I have checked every software and resetted the phone but it seems is hardware problem but l don't know how the two are linked together. Can it be a single ic that is controlling the two or is it that it that phone that once fell inside water, the liquid might be the cause
Both needs replacement, contact me on 08038.29.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello guys
I give my sister a small Huawei phone. She changed the password and she's unable to remember that.
I took the phone to a friend and he flashed it.
I tried to set up the device and when I put the previous email used on the phone, it says "please login using one of the owners device"
How can I fix that please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
papiforreal:
Hello guys
I give my sister a small Huawei phone. She changed the password and she's unable to remember that.
I took the phone to a friend and he flashed it.
I tried to set up the device and when I put the previous email used on the phone, it says "please login using one of the owners device"
How can I fix that please.
You should return the phone to your friend to help you Bypass the FRP....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
onanapower:

Thank God you mentioned the phone once fell in water and that's a Clue. Try take it to a qualify Technician to get it fixed, IC might be same or not....
Check my siggy I dey abkt!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heyf:
Please I jus got my itel s16 two days back.i realise when I'm watching a video on Twitter, the phone goes off, anytime I click on a video and I starts playing, the phone goes off

Should I return it or it's jus a meagre problem...help bikoo

Heyf I'm sure this is a Factory Error, so I would advice you return it back to the store you got it from for it to be fixed there or you are given another one... Do that asap to avoid long story
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
francisbarrack:

Your location n contact ... m in osun state

My contact in my Signature.... I'm in ABKT OGUN STATE but could refer you to an Engineer in Osun state....
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cleverofficial1(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning.
Please does anyone has Tecno L9 Plus scrap. I need the complete LCD.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Heyf: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Heyf I'm sure this is a Factory Error, so I would advice you return it back to the store you got it from for it to be fixed there or you are given another one... Do that asap to avoid long story

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leetech93: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning nairalanders and Engineers in da house, please I urgently need to flash a dead Techno spark 2 with Sp flash tool. I get the error code 5000( this is a secure brand chip, Authentication file not ready).
Please I try download this file but I couldn't get it. I will appreciate all form of help .
my contact is
09064440454/ Whatsapp
Location is ilorin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2020
How much?

waploger:
Anybody having IPhone Error codes. I can fix it for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Any one with experience of iphone 7+ where the front camera takes pictures but when you switch same front camera to video, it goes black, doesn't work? What's the fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Ps: I've done factory reset, upgraded to iOS 14, I don't know if I should just replace the front camera, watchu think guys

Samyokporua:
Any one with experience of iphone 7+ where the front camera takes pictures but when you switch same front camera to video, it goes black, doesn't work? What's the fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2020
Samyokporua:
Ps: I've done factory reset, upgraded to iOS 14, I don't know if I should just replace the front camera, watchu think guys

It's an Hardware error then, the Camera needs to be work on or replace
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Okay then, thank you
HisSmileHeal:

It's an Hardware error then, the Camera needs to be work on or replace

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2020
chuksvoice:

I'm at ikeja, Lagos
can you help me upgrade the phone to android 8, the phone has been rooted couldn't get official update.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamoses75(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Iphone 7plus back camera needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Don't be baffled cos the Glass you are talking about are not sold, so @chucks might Want to assist you improvise
This is what I mean

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olayole(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
I need an unlock code for Nokia 206

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (1210) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.