Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341019 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Olamicool141:

Thanks boss. Any idea how much I should be looking towards if I'm to replace d board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
How much for Infinix hot 8 complete screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
revcompaty:
How much for Infinix hot 8 complete screen?
the price is 14k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tpride:
Good day guys.

Please i have a dead Samsung A9 2018 phone that has panel issues and all efforts to revive the panel proved abortive. Pls does anyone here have one or can recommend where i can get a new/used panel for it? Really one ASAP. Loc "LAGOS"

Thanks in anticipation
I have one available, contact me on 08038.29.4998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 4:48am On Feb 02, 2021
chuksvoice:

I have one available, contact me on 08038.29.4998 for it
Do you have original Nokia x5(5.1 plus) battery for urgent replacement?

If yes, please state the price...

Thanks..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chinnyTF95(f): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Please I am looking for how to update my galaxy note 9. Netflix isn't playing and the phone software is not updating at all. I bought it as a UK fairly used phone. I stay in Lagos. Please I need a software engineer that can help. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kerny(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good day Nairaland Phone Engineers,
I am in dire need of your help, opinion, advice or where to go to get my phone fixed or atleast recovery my memories on it.
I recently(Saturday) just changed the battery( greatest mistake of my entire existence) and screen to my iPhone 5s, it started with going off all of a sudden even when the battery was fully charged, I planned on taking it back to the guy who changed the screen and battery to have it fixed cause it didn’t use to act up like that before.
But on Sunday night, the phone just went off and started showing only the Apple logo and it has been stuck on it ever since.
List of things I have tried, to fix the phone:
1.Given that the home button(middle button) had already spoilt and wasn’t working before ( I normally use the icon that popped up on the phone to nativate).
There’s no way I can succeed with the “press the home button and power button” trick
2. Taken it to different guys that fix phones and they( bout 6 guys) all said the same thing, which is; the phone has to be flashed and I that would mean I loose all my photos, videos and chats(WhatsApp)
This wouldn’t have been a problem but I’m a cave woman who stupidly got so comfortable with the idea that my phone can never get stolen so I didn’t back up �
I honestly do not want to loose all of my memories on that phone and I do not know what else to do
3. One of the phone repairers who suggested an iOS upgrade but later called to confirm that it didn’t work out or something like that
Right now I don’t even care about the phone I just need all my data on it,out.
4. Pray, yes I have prayed and prayed that the phone just comes up for at least an hour so I can just quickly back my memories up on iCloud but yet to see anything.
Somehow I’m convinced, there has to be a way to retrieve my photos and videos with an advanced technology or something
Guys please, does anyone know what I can do to just get my memories out or a place I can take it to. I’d be really grateful
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovelynife(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
please can I get touch for samsung tab E and how much? Typing is like hell with cracked touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
cutiedave:

Do you have original Nokia x5(5.1 plus) battery for urgent replacement?

If yes, please state the price...

Thanks..
No I don't have, it's only the ordinary replacement I have
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 1:02am On Feb 03, 2021
chuksvoice:

No I don't have, it's only the ordinary replacement I have

Which one is ordinary replacement??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovelynife(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2021
please can I get touch for samsung tab E and how much? Typing is like hell with cracked touch.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Lovelynife:
please can I get touch for samsung tab E and how much? Typing is like hell with cracked touch.
whatis the model of the tab .if possible snap and send to me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovelynife(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Repairguru:
whatis the model of the tab .if possible snap and send to me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Sm-T561. currently using it to type
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodnel: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
kindly help pls
please i need my umidigi a3 pro replaceble broken screen fixed as soon as possible pls in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
bodnel:
kindly help pls
please i need my umidigi a3 pro replaceble broken screen fixed as soon as possible pls in lagos
its available and the price is 30k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neoteny(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
No engineers needed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2021
cutiedave:

Which one is ordinary replacement??
I mean the one sold in the market made by a third party not from Nokia itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
Lovelynife:
It's 7k to replace the cracked touchpad, contact me on 08038.29.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2021
bodnel:
kindly help pls
It's 26k,contact me on 08038.29.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexceedo: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
How much is the complete replacement of Tecno Pouviour3 plus screen and touchpad.

Original please!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Rexceedo:
How much is the complete replacement of Tecno Pouviour3 plus screen and touchpad.

Original please!
the price is 35k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please can any phone tech help me, my new tecno pop 4, vibrates continuously each time I make a call and immediately the call is picked, it starts vibrating.
2. My wifes infinix phone goes blank anytime she is about to receive an incoming call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2021
4reala:
Please can any phone tech help me, my new tecno pop 4, vibrates continuously each time I make a call and immediately the call is picked, it starts vibrating.
2. My wifes infinix phone goes blank anytime she is about to receive an incoming call
both phone have issues and it can be done. chat me up on whatsaap 080882409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Legitman5179(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Please can they do worldwide unlock for iPhone 6 Plus ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
taiwoodd:
Pouviour 3plus lb8,3gb ram,32gb rom
Broken screen not displaying, but panel and other things still very perfect,the phone as nver been repaired,or open before by any engineer,only faulty screen,if you hv the screen just fix it u will enjoy the phone, whatsapp me and ask for pics

18kk

Panel perfectly ok,if u Have the screen u can come along with it,for confirmation

Call zero nine zero 27946683
12k 08025903786
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Headlaw(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
How much can I get Iphone 7 London use
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
kerny:
Good day Nairaland Phone Engineers,
I am in dire need of your help, opinion, advice or where to go to get my phone fixed or atleast recovery my memories on it.
I recently(Saturday) just changed the battery( greatest mistake of my entire existence) and screen to my iPhone 5s, it started with going off all of a sudden even when the battery was fully charged, I planned on taking it back to the guy who changed the screen and battery to have it fixed cause it didn’t use to act up like that before.
But on Sunday night, the phone just went off and started showing only the Apple logo and it has been stuck on it ever since.
List of things I have tried, to fix the phone:
1.Given that the home button(middle button) had already spoilt and wasn’t working before ( I normally use the icon that popped up on the phone to nativate).
There’s no way I can succeed with the “press the home button and power button” trick
2. Taken it to different guys that fix phones and they( bout 6 guys) all said the same thing, which is; the phone has to be flashed and I that would mean I loose all my photos, videos and chats(WhatsApp)
This wouldn’t have been a problem but I’m a cave woman who stupidly got so comfortable with the idea that my phone can never get stolen so I didn’t back up �
I honestly do not want to loose all of my memories on that phone and I do not know what else to do
3. One of the phone repairers who suggested an iOS upgrade but later called to confirm that it didn’t work out or something like that
Right now I don’t even care about the phone I just need all my data on it,out.
4. Pray, yes I have prayed and prayed that the phone just comes up for at least an hour so I can just quickly back my memories up on iCloud but yet to see anything.
Somehow I’m convinced, there has to be a way to retrieve my photos and videos with an advanced technology or something
Guys please, does anyone know what I can do to just get my memories out or a place I can take it to. I’d be really grateful
Hello, please message me on whatsapp (check my signature) for discussion if you are Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Legitman5179:
Please can they do worldwide unlock for iPhone 6 Plus ??
yes I can do it. chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by officialfestus(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anybody with Samsung j6 plus panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taiwoodd: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2021
latiephwald:

12k 08025903786
pay 14k

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.