Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341201 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Legitman5179(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Please I need of iPhone 8plus dead panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emeraldpresh: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
my infinix S4 has stop charging, I bought a new charger but still it won't add up bars. its been 21 percent since i plugged it last night.
please I need help ASAP.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adicsonbaba(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Repairguru:
the screen is available at the rate of 97k . Original direct from Samsung. Call or WhatsApp for pictures 08082409934

I'm serious about this
Pls can I pay 85k sir ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Adicsonbaba:

I'm serious about this
Pls can I pay 85k sir ?
95k last price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imsirkay(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2021
How much is hot 6 pro screen?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello guys,I am in need of LG v10 screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
T
durubennie:
Hello guys,I am in need of LG v10 screen.
its available chat or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tgram(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
u are legit man!!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2021
repairguru and chuksvoice make una allow we to also collect work wey dey near us na?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Morning engineers in the house, I need help, my phone no longer power down, each time I try to switch it off, it will still come up again as if I just rebooted it.

Another thing is that almost 95% of the applications on my phone no longer open/suddenly stops working each time I try to launch them. Pls what can I do?

It's a tecno pouvoir air, how do I clear my cache?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2021
;
waploger:
repairguru and chuksvoice make una allow we to also collect work wey dey near us na?
grin grin > grin we no Dey go drag them for their house na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Please I need help on an iPhone x. All cameras, flashlight and face ID isn't working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Repairguru:
; grin grin > grin we no Dey go drag them for their house na

i understand.... hope say them dey patronize you? i have gotten just one customer from here and he just came to buy and i showed him where to buy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cris83: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emeraldpresh:
my infinix S4 has stop charging, I bought a new charger but still it won't add up bars. its been 21 percent since i plugged it last night.
please I need help ASAP.
Thanks.

Charging port is bad. It needs replacing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Khaliyah(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Repairguru:
; grin grin > grin we no Dey go drag them for their house na

What's the cost of Samsung A10s panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by maryTeee: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
iPhone X available for sale and in perfect condition

https://www.nairaland.com/6505316/iphone-x-sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
adefunke62:
Morning engineers in the house, I need help, my phone no longer power down, each time I try to switch it off, it will still come up again as if I just rebooted it.

Another thing is that almost 95% of the applications on my phone no longer open/suddenly stops working each time I try to launch them. Pls what can I do?

It's a tecno pouvoir air, how do I clear my cache?

the power switch might be faulty, was it worked on before it started rebooting?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Emeraldpresh:
please I need help ASAP.
Thanks.

change the complete down board.

contact me to change it for you?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
waploger:
You funny oocheesy cheesy
Na which work be that? FG or oil work?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
chuksvoice:

You funny oocheesy cheesy
Na which work be that? FG or oil work?

oil work, fg work oh! anyone I'm up for it

evening boss.... if una get clients wey dey near my side make una help my ministry(if the distance far)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mdpeace(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
hello fams, so I talked about how my hot 8 charges slowly using generator ( haven't tested it with nepa light yet).
Today, I saw someone using same phone with me, I borrowed his follow come charger and phone's still charging slowly, I need to also add that the phone has not been recognizing USB, could the problem be from the charging port?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Khaliyah:

What's the cost of Samsung A10s panel
the price is 15k . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nadico(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hello guru's, please how much to change the screen of galaxy s8. Have changed the screen before and the camera and touch light have not been working since then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
The
nadico:
Hello guru's, please how much to change the screen of galaxy s8. Have changed the screen before and the camera and touch light have not been working since then.
the price is 55k . I guess the person that did it before didn’t fix the flex very well that’s why. Call or WhatsApp 08082409935
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
mdpeace:
hello fams, so I talked about how my hot 8 charges slowly using generator ( haven't tested it with nepa light yet).
Today, I saw someone using same phone with me, I borrowed his follow come charger and phone's still charging slowly, I need to also add that the phone has not been recognizing USB, could the problem be from the charging port?

the charging board needs to be changed... Contact me to change it for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
fotadmowmend:
Please I need help on an iPhone x. All cameras, flashlight and face ID isn't working

did you change the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
imsirkay:
How much is hot 6 pro screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fotadmowmend(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
waploger:

did you change the screen?
Nope. The owner claimed that it fell
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
waploger:

oil work, fg work oh! anyone I'm up for it

evening boss.... if una get clients wey dey near my side make una help my ministry(if the distance far)
Ok, no problem cheesy cheesy. Although everything dey God hand sha. Which area you dey?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
mdpeace:
Yes, it's definitely a charging port issue. It's better you charge the subboard to solve the problem parmanently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
nadico:
Both the screen and camera needs replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mdpeace(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
chuksvoice:

Yes, it's definitely a charging port issue. It's better you charge the subboard to solve the problem parmanently

thanks brother, like how much will it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.