Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1338700 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2021
ybahrbz91:
Good morning everyone.
My Samsung Galaxy A50 was working peferct until 2wks ago when it began restarting itself. Later it will only come on and show the Samsung name and go off again. I took it to an engineer and he helped flash it. It worked for few hrs and it went off again.
I took it to SLOT where i bought it and they confirm the operating panel is faulty. The cost to get another panel is almost the price of the phone.

I will appreciate a sincere advise on what to do next.
i can get you another panel call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
chuddyforlife:

do you have A70 screen and how much it going for?

Yes sir it is much more available
I have only certified Samsung screen and there is guarantee on it
It goes for 50k

Then if you want a fake screen (China it's available too )..the price for this is 40k.. and there's no guarantee as screen can spoil anytime .. my location is ikeja computer village or you contact me via WhatsApp or call on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
ybahrbz91:
Good morning everyone.
My Samsung Galaxy A50 was working peferct until 2wks ago when it began restarting itself. Later it will only come on and show the Samsung name and go off again. I took it to an engineer and he helped flash it. It worked for few hrs and it went off again.
I took it to SLOT where i bought it and they confirm the operating panel is faulty. The cost to get another panel is almost the price of the phone.

Pls just buy another phone
But I can sell a good phone for you too
My location is computer village
Both new and used phones (All phones )
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
ybahrbz91:
Good morning everyone.

Both new and used phones (All phones )[quote author=Minesbetter post=103959313]Good morning, I need an engineer who can unlock my Google Pixel 3axl, it's stuck on boot quote]

Very easy to unlock
WhatsApp me on 09014566031
You wait and get within 30minutes
My location is ikeja computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Minesbetter(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
tolakush92:

Both new and used phones (All phones )
I'll be there tomorrow,and try to pick my call please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ybahrbz91: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for the response. How much is the panel
Repairguru:
i can get you another panel call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hairbyuj(f): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
hairbyuj:
Pls I need this laptop carcass and the complete screen.

Ho envy 15

Pls quote me if you have.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
ybahrbz91:
Thanks for the response. How much is the panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TitanKenneth(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olukennie: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Good day all what's the cost of original Samsung a30 replacement screen and can only screen glass be changed without buying the complete replacement screen that includes calibration
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2021
olukennie:
Good day all what's the cost of original Samsung a30 replacement screen and can only screen glass be changed without buying the complete replacement screen that includes calibration

35k and yes, the screen glass can be changed...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2021
olukennie:
good moring will advice you changed the whole screen cos after the separation of the glas the screen will have dents and you may not llike the display again . will do the screen replacement 30k for you call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2021
olukennie:
I can get the glass changed for you without any problem @ 15k only. Contact me on 08038294998 for that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Siberia01(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2021
i need original gionee P5w Battery... location Uyo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tesolmake: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Siberia01:
i need original gionee P5w Battery...
location Uyo
the battery is 4k but am in lagos and it can be waybill to you .call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaideslex(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
I need Samsung galaxy S10+ front and back glass....
Anybody??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
olaideslex:
I need Samsung galaxy S10+ front and back glass....
Anybody??
no front glass but complete sceeen but back glass is available. call or whatsapp 08082409934

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jmarjr(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
My vivo x6d contually off and on non-stop until my battery drains. It wil just show vivo logo, den go off nd restarts again doing d same tin continually. Even if i want to charge it, e go stil do same tin. I have nt repaired b4. Been using it since 2018. Repairers whats d problem n how much 2 fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jmarjr:
My vivo x6d contually off and on non-stop until my battery drains. It wil just show vivo logo, den go off nd restarts again doing d same tin continually. Even if i want to charge it, e go stil do same tin. I have nt repaired b4. Been using it since 2018. Repairers whats d problem n how much 2 fix it?
First of all, you will check the battery and the power flex. If you are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jmarjr(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ndissle:
First of all, you will check the battery and the power flex. If you are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994

Am in delta sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jmarjr:

Am in delta sir
Okay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
olukennie:
I can change only the screen glass for you without any issues for 13k. Call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Siberia01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Repairguru:
the battery is 4k but am in lagos and it can be waybill to you .call or whatsapp 08082409934
last ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jmarjr:

Thought you just got a phone bro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jmarjr(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Auskyd:

Thought you just got a phone bro?
actually bought a new phone 4rm @donbaba.ng because my vivo was giving signs 2 spoil. So b4 it completely spoil i bought a new phone. Bt currently al my files, documents n datas are stuck in my vivo phone, i need 2 transfa my files 2 my new phone bt because of its current challenge i cant do it, mind u, d vivo screen is broken n blind, wntd 2 fix it bt d money was much hence al dis wahala. Just wnt 2 find a way 2 turn it on, connect 2 a pc nd copy al my file b4 dumping it finally. Hope u get my reasons nw

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Siberia01:
last ?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odaniel1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
my huawei y5 2019 just shows red light when I plug in the charger and never comes on. Happened after a power surge. what cld be d challenge, asking fr help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Jmarjr:

actually bought a new phone 4rm @donbaba.ng because my vivo was giving signs 2 spoil. So b4 it completely spoil i bought a new phone. Bt currently al my files, documents n datas are stuck in my vivo phone, i need 2 transfa my files 2 my new phone bt because of its current challenge i cant do it, mind u, d vivo screen is broken n blind, wntd 2 fix it bt d money was much hence al dis wahala. Just wnt 2 find a way 2 turn it on, connect 2 a pc nd copy al my file b4 dumping it finally. Hope u get my reasons nw

Yeah yeah, sure.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2021
odaniel1:
my huawei y5 2019 just shows red light when I plug in the charger and never comes on. Happened after a power surge. what cld be d challenge, asking fr help

You need to change the screen bro
I can get if fixed for you
Just contact me when you're ready
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2021
BRING ALL THOSE DEAD PHONES

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
tolakush92:
BRING ALL THOSE DEAD PHONES

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

do you revive them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.