Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1339459 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BJanta: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
chuksvoice:

I can get it fixed for you with guarantee. Contact me on 08038.294998

Pls, which charger would suggest I buy for my Samsung galaxy a 10 s. The wattage, the brand and all. Don't mention Samsung itself, cos I can't get it here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
chuksvoice:

I can get it fixed for you with guarantee. Contact me on 08038.294998

Chuks you remember that s10+ matter? Be like you no learn the last time abi leemao
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alcoron: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
tolakush92:

Forget hard reset
It's a software issue

You will need to reload it

Are you in Lagos ?

I will fix it
Thank you tolakush92.
Does reloading mean same thing as flashing like you told FaruqMadridCr7? Please will my files still be intact after it?
I stay in Onitsha.
How can we do this?
Kindly note I don't have instant access to internet now, since I have to use another person's phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Parkflash(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hi, pls my gionee f100 refuses to power on and neither is it charging. I took it to a phone repair shop and after scattering and turning the phone upside down they said the engine is dead and i would have to replace it. pls how true is that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Auskyd:

Chuks you remember that s10+ matter? Be like you no learn the last time abi leemao
My Oga I remember, but technology is improving daily. There is a machine that does it well, even s20 plus or ultra glass can be replaced easily.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
BJanta:

Pls, which charger would suggest I buy for my Samsung galaxy a 10 s. The wattage, the brand and all. Don't mention Samsung itself, cos I can't get it here.
You can try baseus charger, maybe 5w or 10w
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VLongstrider(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Any good phone engineer in Ibadan that can work on Samsung phones please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BJanta: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
chuksvoice:

You can try baseus charger, maybe 5w or 10w

Thanks a great deal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
BJanta:

Thanks a great deal.
It's my pleasure
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Alcoron:
Thank you tolakush92.
Does reloading mean same thing as flashing like you told FaruqMadridCr7? Please will my files still be intact after it?
I stay in Onitsha.
How can we do this?
Kindly note I don't have instant access to internet now, since I have to use another person's phone.

Sorry for the late response
Reloading can be done by software engineers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2021
VLongstrider:
Any good phone engineer in Ibadan that can work on Samsung phones please

Na IKEJA here I dey

Computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NairalandDoctor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please does anyone has tech hot 9 motherboard panel 3Gb/64Gb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elliotwaveforec: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nokia 2.4 charging port smelling like it's burnt and has stopped charging. How do I fix it? I can't charge my phone again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomide25(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
I have been unable to upload files, documents and images on Google sheet/documents on my Infinix S5LTE .......pls how do I resolve this issue .?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Nokia 2.4 charging port smelling like it's burnt and has stopped charging. How do I fix it? I can't charge my phone again.

buy the charging board and fix it...

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
Please does anyone has tech hot 9 motherboard panel 3Gb/64Gb

I just checked it's not available

But there are iphone boards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Elliotwaveforec post=104794039]Nokia 2.4 charging port smelling like it's burnt and has stopped charging. How do I fix it? I can't charge my phone again.[/quote

All you need do is to change the charging port and your fine

If you're in Lagos I can fix it for you
Location is computer village ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ayomide25:
I have been unable to upload files, documents and images on Google sheet/documents on my Infinix S5LTE .......pls how do I resolve this issue .?

Check your space
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Parkflash:
Hi, pls my gionee f100 refuses to power on and neither is it charging. I took it to a phone repair shop and after scattering and turning the phone upside down they said the engine is dead and i would have to replace it. pls how true is that?

did it just go die all of a sudden? if so give the phone to a software engineer and tell him to flash the userdata.img to the phone...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elliotwaveforec: 1:16am On Aug 15, 2021
tolakush92:

How much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ajericho(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Hey guys,I have an iPhone 5 that needs iCloud unlocking,pls how much could it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomide25(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2021
tolakush92:

Check your space

I have enough space ..still not uploading files, documents and images on Google sheet/Documents
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9wila: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

How much?

It's expensive

It's 8k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Ayomide25:

I have enough space ..still not uploading files, documents and images on Google sheet/Documents

Bring it for reloading

Check my siggy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elliotwaveforec: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2021
tolakush92:

It's expensive

It's 8k

OK, Monday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Classickj(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
pls my umidigi a7pro fell inside water, the screen stop working.. I replace the screen, the problem am facing now is that the phone will off on it own and will refuse to on... any help with this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
@chuksvoice how much to change outer glass of s20 ultra? And hope say no be that stupid 50/50 pattern una dey use for that place? If they burst the OLED, dem go buy new screen for me. I have one I wan change for person.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Auskyd:
@chuksvoice how much to change outer glass of s20 ultra? And hope say no be that stupid 50/50 pattern una dey use for that place? If they burst the OLED, dem go buy new screen for me. I have one I wan change for person.
Boss let me confirm if the materials are on ground, I will give you response by tomorrow. The materials is usually scarce
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Classickj:
pls my umidigi a7pro fell inside water, the screen stop working.. I replace the screen, the problem am facing now is that the phone will off on it own and will refuse to on... any help with this
You need to replace the battery, contact me on 08038.294998 to get a battery replacement

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1213) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.