Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1341658 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
olaideslex:
Please my friends Samsung a31s fell and the screen broke and went blank. How much to fix this please??
the price is 40k . Original screen . Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olammy08:
Engineers in the house who can help,I can not browse on my 4G again if I switch the network to "3G or 4G the network will not be available on the phone again for like 30minute.i can only browse and make calls on 2G network, this is so frustrating and slow.

What phone and model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by PARlS(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oneble: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nokia 5.3 for sale. Ram:4gig, 64g ROM, 13 megapixel. Price:₦72,000 negotiable

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by liquidsnake: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2021
TrishaOvie:
I do have and its forSale

still waiting for the contact.
or message me on 070_345_88293
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maks27: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
nairalannders.
Please if you have a old or bad Android phone you are not using again please help me with it.
I am in desperate need of an Android phone. I am a student and I am Missing a lot without an Android
I don't mind if it's bad but repairable
Thanks in advance
My location is Ogun state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leoking4real(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Boss abeg drop number wey i fii reach you on, your main line no dey go

tolakush92:

I’ll fix it for you

I know what to do

Call or what’sapp Mr Tolakush on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ybahrbz91: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good evening everyone

What is the difference between LTE and 4G?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrAmaechi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
My phone. Tecno spark 3
1. Does not connect to a PC. It only charges. I have changed charging port same thing.
2. The phone takes like 8 to 10 hours to get fully charged
3. The battery drains esp when data is on.
Thanks Engineers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shallow20: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
I am a layman when it comes to phone engineering pls what is test point cuz my phone is already pushing me to the edge of depression. I have alot of stuffs to do with the phone. Pls kindly help me out
butux2020:

If it is Qualcomm CPU the phone will flash thru test point.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TrishaOvie(f): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
liquidsnake:

still waiting for the contact.
or message me on 070_345_88293
I've sent an Email to u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by liquidsnake: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2021
TrishaOvie:
I've sent an Email to u
Didn't receive the email. But why send email when my number is attached in the post for quick messaging? A sms or whatsApp message would gotten to me quicker.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alfracgroup(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
I need to unlock my Samsung A32 5g locked to US Cellular network,,,, please who can help. IMEI is 350091127025109
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Holardimeji94(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Selling my Samsung s8 dual sim
64 4gb
Fingerprint works
No fault
60k negotiable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 44Bulldog(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Engineers in the house
Please can I replace infinix s4 touch pad only without replacing the screen cos the screen is still good, only the touchpad is faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
MrAmaechi:
My phone. Tecno spark 3
1. Does not connect to a PC. It only charges. I have changed charging port same thing.
2. The phone takes like 8 to 10 hours to get fully charged
3. The battery drains esp when data is on.
Thanks Engineers

Try changing the complete charging board and buy original/followcome battery...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
44Bulldog:
Engineers in the house
Please can I replace infinix s4 touch pad only without replacing the screen cos the screen is still good, only the touchpad is faulty

yes x626 uses glass(not touchpad) and can be changed if after separating it the screen still touches, call or WhatsApp me if you stay in Lagos,Ojo ..... i can fix it for you at a customer friendly price.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
44Bulldog:
Engineers in the house
the glass can be changed call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluayebenz: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Repairguru:
the glass can be changed call or WhatsApp 08082409934

Please my kid brother want to fix his Samsung galaxy A12 screen, it fell and the screen cracked thou its still working perfectly but doesn't like the look....
How much is the screen and where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Trialblazer07: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
For your cheap data bundles, Airtime topup, bills payment, Airtime to cash conversion.

Contact me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jadajada: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Good day. I am having issues with my Afrione tablet. I restored the factory settings but the tablet is now stock on the logo. What do I do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please someone help me, so my spark4, fell into a bucket of water, but I was fast to pull it out immediately, like immediately it entered I removed it, didn’t do anything on it, I just cleaned it, kept it in sun for sometime, still haven’t tried to charge it tho, but it keeps turning off and on itself, is there any hope?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
oluayebenz:

Please my kid brother want to fix his Samsung galaxy A12 screen, it fell and the screen cracked thou its still working perfectly but doesn't like the look....
How much is the screen and where are you located?
the screen is 20k and am located in ikeja call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
ErnieSmallzz:
Please someone help me, so my spark4, fell into a bucket of water, but I was fast to pull it out immediately, like immediately it entered I removed it, didn’t do anything on it, I just cleaned it, kept it in sun for sometime, still haven’t tried to charge it tho, but it keeps turning off and on itself, is there any hope?

If you can open the back casing and dry it or lose the metal back and unclip the battery..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jadajada: 12:50am On Oct 25, 2021
jadajada:
Good day. I am having issues with my Afrione tablet. I restored the factory settings but the tablet is now stock on the logo. What do I do please
somebody pls help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2021
waploger:

If you can open the back casing and dry it or lose the metal back and unclip the battery..
it’s not possible, it’s not a removable battery phone… I already left it out to dry, it finally turned on itself, then I switched it off back, left it in front of a fan…
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manuelbreez(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2021
waploger:

What phone and model?
Bro please what is the price to fix the screen of a Gionee F103Pro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manuelbreez(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Repairguru:
the screen is 20k and am located in ikeja call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
manuelbreez:
I will fix for you for 9k. Call or Whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I'm based in Lagos Ikeja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samvega: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello My unlocked iphone Xsmax 64G can see GLO and AIRTEL signals perfectly but the MTN signal is always weak (one bar) or totally absent
I have done a network reset and upgraded to IOS 15.0.1 but it is still giving me problems, I can hardly make or receive calls,,...can someone please help me with this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manuelbreez(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ndissle:
I will fix for you for 9k. Call or Whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I'm based in Lagos Ikeja.
Where is your location 9k is too much tho... I'm texting u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dgreatman10: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good day, engineers and everyone.

My Tecno KA7 Spark 2 entered bootloop.
I tried flashing it, as I have some experience flashing ROMs and all.
While trying to flash it, I formatted it with SP flash tool and it failed to power on again
It responds when connected to system (led light turn on), but after about 20 to 30 seconds, there's a beep sound again like it got disconnected.
Any LAGOS engineer to help revive the phone, or suggest a way I can bring it back to life.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.