Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Backup Your Website Using Wpvivid Backup Plugin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Backup Your Website Using Wpvivid Backup Plugin (685 Views)

Steps To Backup Your Website In Just 2 Minutes / Two Detailed Steps On How To Backup Your Wordpress Website In 2017 / How To Backup Your Wordpress Website Automaticaly Using Backup Plugins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Your Website Using Wpvivid Backup Plugin by OgadTech(m): 1:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Backing up your website is very important after a long work designing and developing a website for yourself or for a client, to make sure that the website remain intact and it is essential that this should be done automatically. With a contant backup of your site you will be able to stay focus and put your attention on how to grow your business and not the security of your website. In this article, I will be introducing you to a plugin called WPvivid Backup.

WPvivid Backup is a wordpress backup plugin that is hundred percent free. It is easy to use; with just a click you can backup your website in a second. It also comes with one-click restoration. With the help of the plugin you can easily move your website from one hosting to another and also you can easily clone a site, all in just a click.

The plugin has been optimised to work with any hosting. One of the reason why I recommend this plugin to you is that, it provides you to backup your website data to cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, Digital Ocean Spaces. Amazon, FTP, Microsoft OneDrive and so on.
WPvivid Backup helps you to move your wordpress website from dev environment to a live server or from one server to another or from a hosting to another hosting. The plugin also give the function of downloading your website to your system and save it somewhere save.

FEATURES OF WPvivid Plugin
• Backup and Restore
• Schdule
• Auto-Migration
• Remote Storage
• Settings
• Debug
• Logs
• Key
• Premium
• MainWP

I recommend you take a regular backup of your website; the following are the reasons for my recommendation due to my experience as a website designer.

• Update can go wrong: Themes and plugin require regular updates and some time this might go wrong and cause your website to break.
• You could miss a Payment: Maybe you forget to renew your website and this could lead to removing your website from your hosing company.
• Getting Hacked
• Things just happen: Random errors can come and make your website to crash or break. So it is a good idea to backup your website.

Go through the plugin and feel free work with it. For more info on the plugin visit: https://wpvivid.com/

For more detail on website design and development in Nigeria contact Ogadweb Nigeria ( Cheapest and Affordable Website in Nigeria).
https://ogadweb.com or Call/Whatsapp: 08166189144
Aaron Ogad (Team Lead)
Ogadweb Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Mail Server Is Down / Facebook Was Hacked With This Code / Webmasters, Let's Hear Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.