Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) (67288 Views)

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2020
iddonla:
This boy..

I say

SHUT UP
LOL I won't. Come and shut it for me. Big Id!ot.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by iddonla: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:
LOL I won't. Come and shut it for me. Big Id!ot.
This boy.....

SHUT that PIT Toilet now
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by hajyy(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2020
holocron:

They are not denigrating the ordinary soldiers who are just victims of the corruption of the political and military hierarchy

U v said it all fellow Nigerian
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Farki: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

The bullet from a 14 year old is as effective as that from a 40 year old.
Child soldiers have been known to be the most deadliest, they have nothing to lose and see war as a movie.
Pls respect the men that faced these guys bullet for bullet while u are here typing behind your keyboards...

Meanwhile , many of those soldiers are even below 25...where was your dad, brothers,and uncles when these man risked their lives for your nation. Some of them suffer permanent disabilities.

You cowards should respect the army, they are not the cause of your frustrations , they suffer more from the incapacity of your government....please they deserve one thing, respect them or rather keep shut

Clearly you miss the point of why the Nigerian Army is not respected. They can waste civilians on streets, call them all sorts of unprintable names and dish out threats.

They keep talking about how their training and job separates them from the 'bloody civilians' yet when civilians take up arms they say the opposite.

What I do feel is pity for anyone dead or crippled fighting this protracted conflict. Clearly the generals in the army are not interested in finishing this fight, these aren't my own words these are what former soldiers have told me.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
APC fraudulently fighting boko haram and corruption
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by mvem(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Corruption is not the problem of I must say, I think "The North" is not yet ready to get rid of Boko Haram off her region. If I may ask you, have you seen any Northern governor or elites speak against Boko Haram??... I guess your answer is NO?

Leave "The North" alone, they love Boko Haram..
of the 19 states in the whole 3 geopolitical northern zones only 2 states have the issue of bokoharam...that is Borno and Yobe...I find it odd when you guyz say the north as a whole
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2020
iddonla:
This boy.....

SHUT that PIT Toilet now
Foool.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Sayotsuki: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

Child soldiers have been known to be the most deadliest, they have nothing to lose and see war as a movie.
Pls respect the men that faced these guys bullet for bullet while u are here typing behind your keyboards...

Meanwhile , many of those soldiers are even below 25...where was your dad, brothers,and uncles when these man risked their lives for your nation. Some of them suffer permanent disabilities.

You cowards should respect the army, they are not the cause of your frustrations , they suffer more from the incapacity of your government....please they deserve one thing, respect them or rather keep shut

You just said everything I would have said God bless you for this
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Bighead9: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

God bless you Bro, you are a patriot.

Nicely written.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by iddonla: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:
Foool.
Small boy....

SHUT UP
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Rikidony(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2020
wtf so this are the illetrate and poorly trained modafvckers fvcking up our military dammm, i was expecting to see guys like this.

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Omar09(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21 I'd like to send you a mail...
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by opribo(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Are these the faceless men troubling Nigeria. Let geniunr sense of purpose come into the battle and they would all be routed.

What we need now is a patriotic front to the fight, if Chad can do it then what is happening to our Army that they will be fighting a ramshackle war for more than a decade.

Looking at this war with bokoboko it looks like they know bubu well what our people call "See finish' they know he is their man.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Wronggee(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Oga rest of. If you don't have better thing to say. Just keep mute abeg..... Nigeria military is just useless like his president
dazzlingd:

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by supercase1(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

I guess u are a soldier or related to one or a friend to one or a buharideen but listen
"Why won't Nigerian soldiers complain if it is civilians they are dealing with
"Nigeria soldiers claim to be trained to fight a conventional war, which country can Nigeria soldiers defeat in a war Nigerian troops that couldnt defeat biafrans troops for three years and unable to claim sambisa forest for more than 12 years now ? grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Explorerx(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:
I know the Lockdown is the reason why you lack sense of humour. Sarcasm. Don't reply me next time if you don't want to get smacked.

You always seem to be a fool to me
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Pascal181: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Cursed descendants of Ishmael. How can u find fun in killing ur fellow human being
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure
calling after the presidents name will do you no good.are you not after the good of nigeria? Then be a good citizen and pray for nigerians.It's not the fg alone just go through threads here on NL.Go through the average nairaland comments and see how foolish it is.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Explorerx:

You always seem to be a fool to me
"Seem," I like that word. You always a fool to me. Explorerx indeed. You're retarded.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
calling after the presidents name will do you no good.are you not after the good of nigeria? Then be a good citizen and pray for nigerians.It's not the fg alone just go through threads here on NL.Go through the average nairaland comments and see how foolish it is.

Buhari on behalf of all of us borrowed a billion dollars to fight insurgency..
Here is Boko Haram having fun
Isn't he a failure in your eyes
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2020
iddonla:
Small boy....

SHUT UP
Aren't you tired of typing "SHUT UP"?
You're a kid with no proper training from home. I feel for your parents.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2020
ProfDview1:

Bros, I am. Starving..

No food stuff for mi.. I am lucky this opportunity came but no way to reach ikorodu now..

It is so sad for mi... If I beg here now, they will start raining insults on u... If na Twitter now, nobody will abuse u but nairaland ehnn, u will regret asking for help

Twitter is more matured

Nedekid baba, I don't mind.. If u can help me bros.....

You're funny. I wish I could help
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Oyiboman69: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

But they can flex their muscles when it involves armless Nigerians...they are all cowards

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Powersurge: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

Of course NIgeria soldiers, and perhaps the air force and Navy are quite good. The problem is administration (from government and the millitary hierarchy)
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari on behalf of all of us borrowed a billion dollars to fight insurgency..
Here is Boko Haram having fun
Isn't he a failure in your eyes
forget about the president bro,his tenure will soon be over and you will not hear anything about him again and nigeria will continue to suffer helplessly.my problem is with nigerians themselves,they don't no their rights and it seems as if they don't want a working nation seriously.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by iddonla: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Aren't you tired of typing "SHUT UP"?
You're a kid with no proper training from home. I feel for your parents.
This boy

SHUT UP..

You animal
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Amotekun777: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.

No it's not.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
iddonla:
This boy

SHUT UP..

You animal
You didn't do biology in high school, right?
Olodo! I am an Animal LOL
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by sparko1(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Jarus:

Oga, this was a community already taken over by BH. BH had killed or sent away the villagers and were occupying the village. At least you saw “recapture in 2015” in preamble.

Recapture! Think about this, without help from the local, how do you think they can possibly be this comfortable!

Jumping around, you can hear sound of little children playing in the background!

This is just Media propaganda! Do you know how much it cost to move around without having any means of crop cultivation, buying from a market, how do they fuel their cars, everything points to a community, same reason the army finds it difficult to pinpoint their whereabouts.

If as you suggested they kill everyone in the village, knowing fully they are same tribe, same religion, how do they get more recruits!

Or if they send them away as an alternative suggestion, wouldn’t it be foolish since they will report to the authorities and the whole village now full of Boko haram wiped clean.

Think about that!���
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by onadana: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
todugo:
They are not only young men but small boys brain washed and used for evil acts.They are not even equipped to the teeth or with sophisticated weapon and yet our military with all the money budgeted to them can't not eradicate these terrorists. Corruption has really killed this country angry angry

They keep shouting no equipment to fight.Yet it is a proven fact that 90% of the weapons Book Haram uses were seized from the Nigerian military. Give a soldier the best of equipment if he doesn't want to fight he would be lackadaisical.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Kingarthur21: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:
Kingarthur21 I'd like to send you a mail...
seen,I will send a reply shortly...

How are you coping with the lockdown?
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
This was Kumshe here in maiduguri. We thank God for victory. It will get better.

Borno:Home of peace,Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Alighting From ANAP Jet Despite Denial / "Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.