Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) (67342 Views)

I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

The bullet from a 14 year old is as effective as that from a 40 year old.
Child soldiers have been known to be the most deadliest, they have nothing to lose and see war as a movie.
Pls respect the men that faced these guys bullet for bullet while u are here typing behind your keyboards...

Meanwhile , many of those soldiers are even below 25...where was your dad, brothers,and uncles when these man risked their lives for your nation. Some of them suffer permanent disabilities.

You cowards should respect the army, they are not the cause of your frustrations , they suffer more from the incapacity of your government....please they deserve one thing, respect them or rather keep shut

Which army? Those bunch of glorified boys scouts are the real cowards. Take it or leave it, what we currently have as the Nigerian army is a big joke!! See what the chadian army is doing against the same ragtag kids our socalled army run away from. Respect is earned so the army should stop flexing their muscles against unarmed civilians and show how tough they are in battle. Then they will earn our respect but until then, it is ...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by VolvoS60(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Even on this thread there are still plaintive demands for respect accompanied by veiled threats - as usual. And of course, the never ending excuses why the war remains unwon.

Just do the job you are being paid for. Nigerians are tired of excuses and endless debates about respect. Get the damn job done, soldier.

Everything else is a waste of our precious time.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Explorerx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

"Seem," I like that word. You always a fool to me. Explorerx indeed. You're retarded.

You are surfering from dementia, you will always be a scum and scavenge the way your father(idoko) was always a fool, enock. Big for nothing
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Omar09(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:
seen,I will send a reply shortly...

How are you coping with the lockdown?

It's just the usual day for me except everyone is on it like me.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by iddonla: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:
You didn't do biology in high school, right? Olodo! I am an Animal LOL
A wild senseless animal....Eediot
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by LabDNA: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
See the small small boys wey dey nigeria army serious pepper.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
iddonla:
A wild senseless animal....Eediot
C'mon man. You win. It's ok.
grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Explorerx:

You are surfering from dementia, you will always be a scum and scavenge the way your father(idoko) was always a fool, enock. Big for nothing
You win. I'm tired exchanging words with you.
cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
sparko1:

Recapture! Think about this, without help from the local, how do you think they can possibly be this comfortable!

Jumping around, you can hear sound of little children playing in the background!

This is just Media propaganda! Do you know how much it cost to move around without having any means of crop cultivation, buying from a market, how do they fuel their cars, everything points to a community, same reason the army finds it difficult to pinpoint their whereabouts.

If as you suggested they kill everyone in the village, knowing fully they are same tribe, same religion, how do they get more recruits!

Or if they send them away as an alternative suggestion, wouldn’t it be foolish since they will report to the authorities and the whole village now full of Boko haram wiped clean.

Think about that!���

Oga, you obviously did not follow news in 2013-2015.

Otherwise, you would know why people were in IDPs, how BH took over over almost a quarter of Borno and Yobe after killing people and chasing away communities.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Johnnydboy: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Na 2015 na...... Those ones don die by now
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
dazzlingd:

The bullet from a 14 year old is as effective as that from a 40 year old.
Child soldiers have been known to be the most deadliest, they have nothing to lose and see war as a movie.
Pls respect the men that faced these guys bullet for bullet while u are here typing behind your keyboards...

Meanwhile , many of those soldiers are even below 25...where was your dad, brothers,and uncles when these man risked their lives for your nation. Some of them suffer permanent disabilities.

You cowards should respect the army, they are not the cause of your frustrations , they suffer more from the incapacity of your government....please they deserve one thing, respect them or rather keep shut
point of correction they dont risk their life for the country they are doing it for the money
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Solorrman3310: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Cosmatikka:
So it is these untrained riffraffs that are giving our soldiers trouble?
The best way to solve this menace is divide the country let all man go. Any Fulani seen in Biafran land without proper identification will be shot on the spot. Let their BH remain with them there, perhaps their elders will learn to make peace with them wen oil money is not coming again
If u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Solorrman3310: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
BABANGBALI:
They are all Muslims grin grin grin tongue
u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Solorrman3310: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
todugo:
Just give AMERICA (2)hours and this lunatics will seize to exit angry
U talk like a pagan,if not why do u worship America in place of God ? U have to say God first because it's indeed obvious ur god America couldn't contain even a corona a very tiny unicellular being that can not be seen with naked eyes rather u are talking of something else,if u think America is above God then they need to have the capability to see a d stop the virus from killing it's citizen,u are demanding help from people that also demand help and even asked people to pray. A virus is not up to a tip of a needle but kills thousands,why didn't u ask them to use guns and nuclear bomb to fight the virus.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Solorrman3310: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
adecz:

angry angry

Only western education can free
these people & future generations from
the mental & spiritual slavery of
their religion which encourages bloodshed
of people who do not share their warped,
dogmatic ideology...

undecided undecided
U mean mini skirt education ? Boko boys are not Muslims,they are more u Muslim than being Muslim because a Muslim never kill innocent one u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Cosmatikka: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Solorrman3310:
If u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
sparog:

You should not waste your precious time responding to idiots like that guy you quoted

Some people are just as foolish as they come

They think war is all they see in American movies
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
To curb corruption in this country will be a very big problem
Not to talk of even stopping it undecided
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by adecz: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Solorrman3310:
U mean mini skirt education ? Boko boys are not Muslims,they are more u Muslim than being Muslim because a Muslim never kill innocent one u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .

Your reasoning is not sound because
of inbreeding & incest amongst your people.
And also sleeping with donkeys, doki, sheep & goats. undecided

Sister marry brother. First Cousin marry first cousin! Marrying & sleeping with 8 to12 years olds is normal to you, that is why Allah punish your people with every poverty & constant diseases like kuturu, blindness, gurgu, illiteracy & desert encroachment & drying up of lake chad..
God is angry with your people, but you are too brainwashed to understand.

The north will never have oil in commercial quantities. Quote me!!

Because of this, your type remain religious slaves to Fulani masters & economic slaves
to southerners who you go & do mairuwa, shoeshiner & maiguard for, in order to feed yourself & almajiri children.

When Boko haram were killing Christians & other tribes, on your behalf, you people were encouraging & clapping for them. By the time they now faced you, you are now denying them. Fulani are now killing your people & burning down your towns villages & you are helpless .

The owners & founders of Islam, Saudi Arabia & other Arabian Gulf Muslim countries have educated their people & moved into the modern era, but you black African Muslim fanatics continue to live in the dark past.

Shoeshiners, dandoko, mai gadi, mai shayi, mai rake, kwashe boila, maishara , mai ruwa etc will always be the portion of your people.

I pity una.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by adecz: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Solorrman3310:
U talk like a pagan,if not why do u worship America in place of God ? U have to say God first because it's indeed obvious u angryr god America couldn't contain even a corona a very tiny unicellular being that can not be seen with naked eyes rather u are talking of something else,if u think America is above God then they need to have the capability to see a d stop the virus from killing it's citizen,u are demanding help from people that also demand help and even asked people to pray. A virus is not up to a tip of a needle but kills thousands,why didn't u ask them to use guns and nuclear bomb to fight the virus.

Who told you that virus is a cell or 'being' ?

You come with your half educated ideas
to expose your ignorance & poor educational
background on social media.

People like you should join Boko haram
to be used as suicide bomber, whose
bomb will explode before reaching the
target.

Everything about you is religion!!

Allah ya sawake!!
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by minicky: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2020
They're kids. So Buratai can't defeat these kids? LOL
trust me kid soiders are hard to defeat .
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by lebete3000: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2020
mmb:
The video was recorded by Boko Haram themselves and recovered by Nigerian military when the town of kumshe was recaptured in 2015.

Bastards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQmI60ZdtU

Every small tin na "AllahuAlbau".
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Explorerx(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
You win. I'm tired exchanging words with you. cheesy
Lol....I made this fool quit nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by Bobola07(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Jarus:

Oga, you obviously did not follow news in 2013-2015.

Otherwise, you would know why people were in IDPs, how BH took over over almost a quarter of Borno and Yobe after killing people and chasing away communities.
I sent you a PM Sir. I'd appreciate if you kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Solorrman3310:
u insist then that means all southerner would immediately be shot if seen in the north,no question,secondly the division or rather separation of north to other Nigerian regions is our long time hope only that out leaders plays with it politically as we have many sites identified to be able to give us abundant crude oil in the north they decided never to spent any money to dig it,u have to know if there is no oil we will not die because before the oil we did survived. Lastly and the most bigger reason we the north need separation is to safeguard our religion from filth and intrusion ,in the sense that our lifestyle is being tainted by the south and other Nigeria regions who consider religion a Sunday worship alone,but our life must be our religion in totality not only on a specific events,we hated skimpy clothing's u guys brought like mini skirt in the name of being educated and wise which some insane among us took it as a good way of life,our religion forbid mini skirt,it forbid seeing the private part of ur mother's and sisters exactly the u guys think its only American kind of lifestyle where 90 percent of u knows how ur mother's Toto's looks,as u can see it every day ,it's just educated lifestyle,then we hated being with u closer because of filth like eating dogs soup,monkey,ape,pigs,snails,maggots,lizards,mouse,donkeys,bandicoot,human,death animal semi rotten carcass,having uncontrollable sex every where by ashawo in the name of being lovers,alcoholism,ritual sacrifices of human and human parts,using toilet paper to wipe ass 8n the name of being educated while leaving 25 percent of shitt debris in the anus but takes bath and be a hard guy or lady while anus if full of bacterias,lastly and the most great one reason is how u believed to worship a man as a god,a man that was only a prophet of God as he couldn't save himself from castigation,likewise a single thing disqualified him 110 % of being even 1% closer to being God. He had anus and penix which was functional carry-go follow-come automatic usable in toilet,something that is an insult to God doing disgusting thing that even humans feel ashamed to do in public,he was unfortunately the first said God to go to toilet in human history and u need to know it's a fact not even u or ur Reverend but the whole world can not deny it happened. Our God is better because nobody born,created or appeared from a tree can even touch him,he dnt need anus because he is pure and far from any embarrassment of being castigated and killed ,he dnt need food because he is above our comprehension,u can not only dance and sing weekly to get his favour and ticket to paradise,should he require dance and singing he would have commanded birds to do that their voice dnt need bitter cola to be sweet,and it's embarrassment to think even obasanjo can be entertain by singing and demanding reward,it's a great disturbance ever,God only demand humility,demand knowing ur stand as human ,knowing he is above any degrading personality,knowing no one gave birth to him as ur god who came out of vagiina touching his face,we believed ur Mary conceived him without male intervention of any kind but it's an insult to say it was God who had obscure sex with Mary,we believed ur said god was a great prophet but never close to an inch of being God or his son. U can reply for people to see but know that i quit reading any reply since 2013 from my previous account with Igbo nairaland. I only answer a comment that touched me,my people or religion,though i respect only respectable person from any Creed or religion i can never see an insult directed to me without retort .
see as you write epistles just because of only one line that I wroted. Ok sorry o
Re: Boko Haram Members Catching Fun - VOA (Throwback Video) by sparog(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xavfra:

They think war is all they see in American movies

Don't mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.