Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (78838 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Arizonaz: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
No time all die nah die
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Tpave(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Lol...The hustle is real
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by missimelda01(f): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Someone said that when Corona virus 'really' enters Lagos, it'll be unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Doctor2020: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Why won't they do so, no food no money and lockdown is ongoing.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by TemiGod(f): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
angry angry
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Wow
Checkout this video, they need your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkM

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Damntruth(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
When they have been brainwashed that 5G is their problem and not Corona.
nonsense thinking ,u think its easy to sit at home when u were not given a single palliative.. They should die of hunger ..so what now the point of sitting at home ..I guess u are very comfortable

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Harddiskng(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

“I learnt that the gridlock was caused by security agents enforcing the lockdown as they were stopping motorists and asking them where they were going. However, some of the people on the road were essential service providers. People are not complying with the lockdown at all.”

Source: https://punchng.com/heavy-traffic-in-lekki-as-lagos-residents-flout-lockdown/

At the bolded is just a part of the really happened. Honestly we need to review upwards the minimum qualification for the Police force and put them through rigorous mental training.

They used tires to block a 4* lane road and were passing a car at a time “on an expressway” angry Can you imagine someone came up with such a brilliant and thoughtful idea. Lets block the expressway and cause traffic.

They didn’t to do the needful even after crazy traffic built up, what if there was an emergency; you can see we have really amazing people in the Nigerian Police Force

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Axmondthuglife: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Na today una know say na soja fit us
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by symbianDON(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
By the time we get the Italian situation. Nobody will force us to sit one place
we can never get there.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
symbianDON:
we can never get there.

So said the Italians and the Americans and the Ecuadoreans

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by oyeb15: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Lockdown is evil. Our government are always eager to enforce policies that will make d people suffer.
May God's judgement come upon all our past and present leaders in Nigeria as from this moment IN JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by King44(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
I'm done with this country.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Martinola(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Coronavirus or not, MAN MUST EAT
No where in the world are people locked down at home without palliatives except 9jiria.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Kmartt(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Galaticos444:
someone like you can't b faithful to a particular woman grin

Lolz
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy i was stopped by police at night when i went to look for suya and food in jakande area. Na 500 free me.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Allow COVID-19 to torture them.you won't need à law for them to stay at home
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Enemaudokwu: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2020
The is big problem. I think we should obey the lockdown for our own good.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Starboytwo(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Before nko, make hunger finish us?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Avalancheman: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
The coronavirus lockdown has been exposed as the scam that it truly is... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by symbianDON(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

So said the Italians and the Americans and the Ecuadoreans
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Avalancheman: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:
Allow COVID-19 to torture them.you won't need à law for them to stay at home

Covid-19 can't torture anybody in Nigeria! angry

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by seguno2: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
I know Nigerians will not obey this lockdown for full two weeks because of poverty.

And you think that poverty is afflicting the Lekki people who put many cars on the road
How did you reason that please?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Johnsinia(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
When they have been brainwashed that 5G is their problem and not Corona.
Oga in every rumours there is an atom of truth. this Virus started when 5g network was in full use in China. I mean, which one is easier to believe; corona was causes by, bc China are eating snakes, bat and anything eatable or corona was caused by this 5g network? Remember, China do not start eating all those things last year, they have been eating them for ages and yet no coronavirus. Shouldn't it occur to you that this is probably caused by this network that started recently

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Btruth: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2020
........me I'm just looking for means of getting to my village. I'm even tired of this city life self.
They should just allow me drive through either Lagos/Ibadan expressway via Shagamu or through Ikorodu to Ijebu-Ode. Garri & different kind of vegetables plenty for me for home oooo. Naa how to reach my home town be the problem now oooo...... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by jayson87: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
I knew from day 1, no one would endure this lockdown for 14days.

This is Nigeria where our jobs and lifestyle is dependent on daily incomes. In the US and UK millions have filed for unemployment benefits after either being furlough or laid off due to the corona virus pandemic.

When employers start calling their workers that they cant pay them staying at home, everyone will defile the order by force

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by hooderuja(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Your Business needs a Nano-Site not a website

I build Nano-Sites for Businesses

Check my signature kiss
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Flyingngel(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
seguno2 post:

How did you reason that please?

Hahahaha, like you of course.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Iamrowconnect(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
something must push a man out of the house

I am so "HORNGRY"

Cant wait for this lock down to be over

I won't say a word
This ur own na special "hornger".... LMAO....
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by starbuck(f): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Onitsha is worse as of today.... People are no longer interested in the sit at home

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by mvem(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Azano:
when we finally realized that our government are the real yahoo yahoo
See if Nigeria case becomes like Italy, no one will be pleaded to stay at home... you know that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.