Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (78837 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Jaqenhghar: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Etizz:
Lol.....guess they will all be arrested as funke akindele right?
It will be unfair to punish her and leave these people
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by seunlayi(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
By the time we get the Italian situation. Nobody will force us to sit one place
nobody is forcing anybody to stay at home in New York, Italy etc Lagosian should Learn and behave.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by SidneyB(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Humans are naturally crazy.
Nigerians are the kings of it
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by mvem(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Johnsinia:
Oga in every rumours there is an atom of truth. this Virus started when 5g network was in full use in China. I mean, which one is easier to believe; corona was causes by, bc China are eating snakes, bat and anything eatable or corona was caused by this 5g network? Remember, China do not start eating all those things last year, they have been eating them for ages and yet no coronavirus. Shouldn't it occur to you that this is probably caused by this network that started recently
so Iran, Italy, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil , Egypt, Ghana, etc etc...all have 5G Network ?....There is no relationship between a wireless network with EM waves and a biological virus...this thing is very embarrassing to say

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Carlyboi(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2020
The irresponsibility of this government would be the doom of this country if the Coronavirus ish gets spiked up....in order for them not to provide palliatives measures for the citizenry they’re creating chaos!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Let heavy fines be imposed and vehicles impounded for 2wks..
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Kayharry(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
in ur dream . nothing like that is happening here. Corona na scam in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Galaticos444:
someone like you can't b faithful to a particular woman grin

Sorry to disappoint you, my lady will tell you about me grin
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Marketwindow: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2020
By the time we get the Italian situation. Nobody will force us to sit one place.
I pray God should open your eyes to see that your food stuff and money can vanish in no time. Is two weeks lock down d solution, why foolish fools com plenty for naija self. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by abdulskulboy(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
Tufiakwa!!!! God no go allow us see that.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by starlingbawa(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Anarchy Loading

I've got to agree!
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2020
grin

1 Share

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Fidelismaria: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Prevention will always be better than cure

Nigeria should have done everything possible to keep this virus out but no they decided to be foolish

We are all in one big pot of soup
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by otokx(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Curfew should be imposed.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Johnsinia:
Oga in every rumours there is an atom of truth. this Virus started when 5g network was in full use in China. I mean, which one is easier to believe; corona was causes by, bc China are eating snakes, bat and anything eatable or corona was caused by this 5g network? Remember, China do not start eating all those things last year, they have been eating them for ages and yet no coronavirus. Shouldn't it occur to you that this is probably caused by this network that started recently

SARS and HN51 came from animals. Why wouldn't you believe Corona came from bats? Even when scientific evidence points to it? Would you rather go with the hearsay of a bunch of nitwits over scientific evidence?

Do you believe you can get Rabies from Dogs.

Rabies = Virus
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Iluvmycontr3: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
I know Nigerians will not obey this lockdown for full two weeks because of poverty.
All the politicians that have brought up this lockdown have stored their houses with foods and drinks that can last for 4 to 5 months leaving the poor class to suffer.
We have in this country 10percent upperclass,30percent middle-class and 60 percent very lower class. Now tell me how the very lower class will suvive after 5 days of lockdown.

Apart from poverty , we don't know how to relax for leisure in naija
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by starlingbawa(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

As much as I detest this comment, You're right still!
The people won't listen till it gets out of hand...
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by sisisioge: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Haaa! And the have the highest number of corona case on Nigeria.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
Kayharry:
in ur dream . nothing like that is happening here. Corona na scam in Nigeria .

Boris Johnson thought the virus was Audio.

Now he is in intensive care.

There are some things you cant merely wish away.

A virus is one.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Flyingngel(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Iluvmycontr3 post:

Apart from poverty , we don't know how to relax for leisure in naija.

I agree with you but how can we relax when our currency is worthless.
if you go to the market with let say 7000naira, at the end you will even quarrel with yourself cos what you have inside your bag will not equate in any way to the amount of money spent; because of this, Nigerians hustle as if tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Sharatan(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
All these people not wanting to stay at home might regret it.. cause it's this kind of stubbornness that's now killing people in Spain..
Better make d hunger catch me dan say Corona catch me..
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by abbatoir(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Do they think it's everybody that has 30billion for akant like Davido? Besides, people still need to move in certain circumstances like going to the hospital if you have a health issue or going to pharmacy to buy drugs or going to buy fuel or going to buy food. Na hu no get motor for dah side go suffer am. Even the government acknowledged some exceptions like this. So what's the noise for again. Nigerians are their own worst enemies. See this one na as him mouth dey leak dey do ofofo for government. So taskforce can go there to extort bah? Mtchewwww!! How many cars dem wan check? Na fake ID card sure pas. People go beat the system if the system is crazy. Man cannot die for haus

You be real Lagos boy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by gudnex22(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

Shatap
Many of us get our daily bread by going out to sell and buy you can't lock us up like chicken without providing us what to eat

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by coronavirus19: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:
Lol, I don't support their actions but seriously u and I both know if our situation is to escalate to that of italy. We lld have had people dying by thousands every week
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Kayharry(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

Boris Johnson thought the virus was Audio.

Now he is in intensive care.

There are some things you cant merely wish away.

A virus is one.
that is UK not Nigeria . How many people don die in Africa of corona compare to Spain Italy Switzerland France USA .if there is going to be viral death in Africa we suppose don dey see am .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by MYHUBBY: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
nijabazaar:
[/s]

your wishes to you and your family members pls. Nigerians will not get Italians situation

back to the sender to you. what do you want my people to do? we take responsibility of ourselves, we have no govt since 2015

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Akapela(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2020
And these Eti- Osa covidiots have the highest confirmed cases in Lagos. Zoogeria
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

your wishes to you and your family members pls. Nigerians will not get Italians situation

back to the sender to you. what do you want my people to do? we take responsibility of ourselves, we have no govt since 2015

You can prove your point without being silly.

Do as you please but don't throw insults. I am as verbal if you want it.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by Gkemz: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Lawless Lagosians. Despite the heavy presence of coronavirus in the state. Look at how they succeeded in preventing a health worker whose essential services are critically needed from navigating through to work.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2020
gudnex22:

Shatap
Many of us get our daily bread by going out to sell and buy you can't lock us up like chicken without providing us what to eat

Pluck out your eyes then
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by nijabazaar: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Kayharry:
that is UK not Nigeria . How many people don die in Africa of corona compare to Spain Italy Switzerland France USA .if there is going to be viral death in Africa we suppose don dey see am .

Haven't you noticed a trend with this pandemic. It was first ravaging Asia. It reached a critical point and flattens. It then moves to Europe, it savaged them and now looks like it is flattening. Now it has faced America. It is ravaging them and almost reaching that flattening curve.

Now it is creeping into South America. Check out Ecuador . Last Monday, Brazils health minister exchanged furious words with China. Brazil has the highest deaths so far on the continent.
Notice the movement of the pandemic. Which other continent is left.

If we are not proactive we might end up I that same cycle. That's my argument.

There are some things you can not wish away. You cant wish away a virus but you can fight it with reason.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown by MYHUBBY: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

You can prove your point without being silly.

Do as you please but don't throw insults. I am as verbal if you want it.

at the bolded I want it. your antidote is huge at my disposal

I'm not insulting you, I'm only wishing you and your family what you're wishing Nigerians. the suffer average Nigerians suffer no do? you still dey wish them bad

brain dey your big head so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba / Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.