Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (39029 Views)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Omooba77: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Boko Haram terrorists have attacked a village in Adamawa State, destroying residential buildings and looting shops.

The terrorists attacked Kirchinga under Madagali Local Government Area of the state on Monday night, razing no fewer than five houses.

A source told SaharaReporters that the terrorists in large numbers arrived the village in pickup vans and motorcycles at about 4:00pm.

The Boko Haram fighters also shot an octogenarian in the leg before being repelled by troops of the Nigerian Army.

A resident said, "The devastation would have been worst but for the timely response by soldiers stationed in Kirchinga."

Commander of the troops in Madagali, Colonel Abdulsalam, also confirmed the attack.

He said, "Yes, there was an attack but it was repelled successfully."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/07/breaking-boko-haram-terrorists-burn-houses-loot-shops-adamawa-village

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2020
This is serious.
Thank God it was repelled successfully.
My thoughts and prayers are with the affected victims.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Salvador1: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in chad Republic

Lazy ass major general

263 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by emeijeh(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should lead the war front her
No leave him, let him be waiting for Paul Biya.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by talktrue1(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Consider Nigeria vs BH vnd Chad vs BH
and know who is ready to stop the terrorist

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ValCon888: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2020
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Salvador1: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
emeijeh:

No leave him, let him be waiting for Paul Biya.
some one that fought his way to power to become totally useless.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ojun50(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in Niger Republic

Lazy ass major general
No put hope......He never fit lead for aso rock na fight you want make him go lead

43 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Salvador1: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2020
ojun50:

No put hope......He never fit lead for aso rock na fight you want make him go lead
why did we elect him?

If he can't let him resign

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by richidinho(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by ojun50(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
why did we elect him?

If he can't let him resign
Ok....I will help you inform him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by neoclassical: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2020
All you do is to repel. They will still come back, kill many people, destroy houses, then you will repel. Next, you catch a few of them, hand them over to Nigerian government and they will release them after 24hours, rehabilitate them and send them abroad for scholarship, while you die in your thousands.
Look at what Chadian Soldiers are doing. Nonsense. Keep repelling and dieing.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Nigerians would be sitting in the comfort of their own homes, miles away from the epicentre of conflict, yet they'll be passing snide comments and armchair expertise despite never having seen conflict themselves.

No one is begging anyone to do the job... the chadian army have shown more capability and even made damaging remarks about the Nigerian army..

The war is compromised from the Nigerian end.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rusher14: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians would be sitting in the comfort of their own homes, miles away from the epicentre of conflict, yet they'll be passing snide comments and armchair expertise despite never having seen conflict themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by CapitalHYC(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Pictures or I don't believe...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Salvador1:
Buhari should come out and do like his counterpart in Niger Republic

Lazy ass major general
There's a difference between "A Leader and A Ruler".

Buhari Is A Ruler While His Counterpart In Chad Is A Leader.

33 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by NaijaMutant(f): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
angry
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by NaijaMutant(f): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Pictures or I don't believe...

Does your phone have camera undecided

Goan take the picture for us.

The address is on the OP

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by NaijaMutant(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

No sense undecided

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by CapitalHYC(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Does your phone have camera undecided

Goan take the picture for us.

The address is on the OP

You are Foolish
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by beylinko02: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2020
ValCon888:
I mean no disrespect, but the Nigerian military do not know how to fight insurgency warfare
Insurgency warfare is 50% actual combat and 50% propaganda warfare. You have to win the propaganda war to win the actual war. 

Win the support of the local population and deny it to your enemy. Without local support Boko Haram will weaken and die. 

Another mistake the army makes is to patrol the terrain in convoys. That gives you the false impression you're in control while giving the enemy lots of space to attack you. 

Nigerian army mostly repel the enemy you hardly see them attack. You have to continuously bring the war to the enemy. Boko haram are human beings. They eat, shìt, and sleep. Find out where they do these things and exterminate them like cockroaches. If that means waterboarding some of the captives then by all means do so. 

This is a war of attrition and not church thanksgiving.

Exactly the truth. You will never hear Nigerian Army is offensive, always on the defensive. Taking the war to the camp of the enemy put fear into them, a secondary school pupils even knows this not to talk of the so called Burutai.
We are not serious at all about this and very soon, It will consume them all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by rusher14: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

No sense undecided

In you.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by NaijaMutant(f): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

In you.

Sense fall on you tongue

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by JAMO84: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
Most of them have never been to Kano before, let alone Borno or Yobe.

I have been working in Yobe since 2015 and I can tell you with all sincerity that the only reason why it's possible is Almighty Allah and the Nigerian security forces. if the army are withdrawn today from the city of Damaturu, I will not sleep in this town tonight.

God bless our security forces!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by NaijaMutant(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2020
CapitalHYC:

You are Foolish

Kid undecided

Mynd44, pls take him to the kiddies section grin

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Rich4god(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2020
This our country set.... Why can't the army go out on all offensive against this boko haram.

Let's take a cue from Iraq... In the fight against ISIS, Iraq went on offensive attack non stop till they route out ISIS from there city. That way, the terrorists won't have time to recruit more men or get more supplies. Am not a military personnel, but to me it seems like our military leaders lack fighting tactics or they are deliberately refusing to win this war.

24 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by 9japride(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2020
JAMO84:
Most of them have never been to Kano before, let alone Borno or Yobe.

I have been working in Yobe since 2015 and I can tell you with all sincerity that the only reason why it's possible is Almighty Allah and the Nigerian security forces. if the army are withdrawn today from the city of Damaturu, I will not sleep in this town tonight.

God bless our security forces!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
[color=#006600][/color]

The war is a simple one if only the government and northern leaders are ready to end the war. They should drop sentiments aside. If it was the Igbos that is causing this war I am 100% sure it will be stopped within one week and most Nigerians will be willing to fight it for free. Time will tell.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by overall90: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
ojun50:

Aso rock is even too big.
person wey no fit rule his immediate family.

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Orubebe01: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
They are venting their anger of what Chad soldiers did to them on Adamawa people

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by Asapchris(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2020
They use is to create awareness and To tell major in AR that they need new funds and guns hooo.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by sapientia(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Please, all government agencies should monitor their twitter handle oo.

Make Defence Headquarters Twitter handle no go begin beg Chad for help.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops by positivelord: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2020
I knew it...na this side Boko Haram dey get strength...no be una fault. .. our Army is busy having se-x with daughter and mother,sharing HIV in warri

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Shot Dead In Benin At Election Ground / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say / Sallah: Buhari Says Lockdown Measures Will Not Be Longer Than Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.