Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown (535 Views)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by cPapaAjascO: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Police and youth clash in Kaduna as five persons were purportedly killed on Monday April 6 2020, at Trikania in Sabogeri Nasarawa under Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State as a clash ensued between youths and police who were ensuring that residents and traders adheres to the stay-at-home order in the state over the COVID-19 outbreak.

Vtesley_HD filed in the reports that vendors and traders gathered at a temporary market situated at Trikania following the closure of Monday market as a result of the lockdown order by the government.

The reports further confirmed that the men of the Civilian Joint Task Force made several efforts to restrict the traders to go about their business amid the fear of the spread of the virus going by the lockdown order, but the move was resisted by youths in the area, who were said to have overwhelmed the task force.

This led to a reinforcement of policemen who were armed with sophisticated AK-47 from Kakuri Division.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/06/five-killed-kaduna-police-youth-clash-during-coronavirus-lockdown-enforcement

Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by cPapaAjascO: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ryan03(f): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2020
I strongly believe the cause of disobedience is not hunger, it is their decision to do so. Anything they see, make they take am like that.

If you dare quote me without your brain, I will help you reset it this morning
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by blaquemyc: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2020
five killed, three hospitalized
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by ojun50(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Stay house una no dey hear word.
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by holocron: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Corona virus - 5, Police - 10
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by Collins300(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Hunger things on point
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
This is terrible news.
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by PEPPERified: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Why do I still feel that the military and the police only show force and kill the innocent in Christian areas. Trikania, Nassarawa and Monday market areas are Christian dominated areas... that’s the kind of place the innocent are likely to be killed. In Areas Like Tudun wada, Ungwar Muazu, Ungwar Sarki, the police will not have liver to do anything. Even if you see them there, they will be pleading.
If you do anyhow they will even burn down the police station.
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by StephenSammie001(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Trigger-happy men. Rubber bullets would have been better rather than live bullets na
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by undefeateds: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2020
Ryan03:
I strongly believe the cause of disobedience is not hunger, it is their decision to do so. Anything they see, make they take am like that.

If you dare quote me without your brain, I will help you reset it this morning
see this foolish he-goat, so if coronavirus don't kill them, hunger should kill them abi,
wetin they wan take like that,even the neighbors are now reluctant to help,cos everybody is just managing what he/she have, use ur brain, don't be wicked
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by Ryan03(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
undefeateds:

see this foolish he-goat, so if coronavirus don't kill them, hunger should kill them abi,
wetin they wan take like that,even the neighbors are now reluctant to help,cos everybody is just managing what he/she have, use ur brain, don't be wicked
you are definitely a cow. When did they start the lock down that they are acting like hunger want to kill them? Not even up to three days, behave o!
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by blaquemyc: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Ryan03:
you are definitely a cow. When did they start the lock down that they are acting like hunger want to kill them? Not even up to three days, behave o!
3days? Almost 2wks now, don't say what you don't kmow
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by blaquemyc: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
PEPPERified:
Why do I still feel that the military and the police only show force and kill the innocent in Christian areas. Trikania, Nassarawa and Monday market areas are Christian dominated areas... that’s the kind of place the innocent are likely to be killed. In Areas Like Tudun wada, Ungwar Muazu, Ungwar Sarki, the police will not have liver to do anything. Even if you see them there, they will be pleading.
If you do anyhow they will even burn down the police station.
all the victims are hausa boys, i knw some of them, na my hood be dat
Re: Five Killed In Kaduna As Police, Youth Clash During Coronavirus Lockdown by undefeateds: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Ryan03:
u should know that some people eats everyday from the proceeds of what they earn that day, life is not equally fair to everyone, and the lockdown is almost a week now, if not more than a week, and even if it's just 3days, can u stay without eating for a whole day, don't be wicked

(1) (Reply)

See Long Caption A Girl Wrote To Her Boyfriend On His Birthday (video) / Can You Donate A Kidney To The Person You Are Dating Now? / Please Nairalanders, Urgent Is Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.