Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. (696 Views)

CLOSED- I Need Competent And Result Driven Technical And Website Writers Writers / Another Competent And High-quality Writer Needed / Creative Football Writer(s) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Margaret4(f): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Hi guys..

I'll be requiring the services of a competent copywriter that has the capacity to handle sales copy, articles, and promotional content. I have quite a lot on my hands and need someone or people with a terrific writing skill to help me out with my projects. If our relationship turns out to be a good one, ( depending on your content type and how vast you are) you can be sure that we'll have a whole lot to deal with and an enjoyable time working together.

Writer Responsibilities:
1.Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
2.Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services
3.Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
4.Proofread and edit contents
5.Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
6.Identify customers’ needs and gaps in his/her content and recommend new topics
7.Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images ,and tone).

If this feels like you, feel free to shoot me a message via email to Margaretthatcher174@gmail.com.

We'll be having our dealings via mail until I decide you're the perfect fit. So if you're not able to respond to email messages as soon as possible or maybe you are the type that loves to ignore messages and respond at your most convenient time, I suggest you don't come knocking.

Excuse givers are also prohibited to apply.

N: B - I'm paying 1.5#/ word. Don't come to my email quoting ridiculous prices as I will not answer you.
Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by africaflozy(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Margaret4:
Hi guys..

I'll be requiring the services of a competent copywriter that has the capacity to handle sales copy, articles, and promotional content. I have quite a lot on my hands and need someone or people with a terrific writing skill to help me out with my projects. If our relationship turns out to be a good one, ( depending on your content type and how vast you are) you can be sure that we'll have a whole lot to deal with and an enjoyable time working together.

Writer Responsibilities:
1.Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
5.Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
6.Identify customers’ needs and gaps in his/her content and recommend new topics

If this feels like you, feel free to shoot me a message via email to Margaretthatcher174@gmail.com.

We'll be having our dealings via mail until I decide you're the perfect fit. So if you're not able to respond to email messages as soon as possible or maybe you are the type that loves to ignore messages and respond at your most convenient time, I suggest you don't come knocking.

N: B - I'm paying 1.5#/ word. Don't come to my email quoting ridiculous prices as I will not answer you.

Kindly check your mail. Thanks
Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Margaret4(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2020
africaflozy:

Kindly check your mail. Thanks

I have responded

1 Like

Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Doyin400l(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Margaret4:
Hi guys..

Writer Responsibilities:

Hello. Sent You A Mail
Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Margaret4(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Doyin400l:

Hello. Sent You A Mail

I have replied to your mail.
Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Margaret4(f): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Presently, I need writers who are able to write explicitly on winery, and different UK TVs.

Kindly send in a mail to the aforementioned email address
Re: Another Competent And Thoroughly Vast Copywriter(s) Needed. by Spiff20(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Margaret4:
Presently, I need writers who are able to write explicitly on winery, and different UK TVs.

Kindly send in a mail to the aforementioned email address
I think your mail address is wrong. contact me @ spiffwrite@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2-3 Daily News Writers Wanted For Immediate Hire / Expert Writer For Hire / A Short Story Of A Young Lady Who Lost Her Dad In A Car Bombing (over 1000 Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.