Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Scam Emails: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Emails: (700 Views)

Where Scam Emails Really Originate. / Beware Of Scammers Getting Emails From Nairaland Ooo / Post All 419 Emails You Receive: Let Have Our Own 419baiter Right Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Emails: by xxcarolxx(f): 2:43am On Jan 02, 2011
Everytime i open my email ac, its full of scam emails, One email was from a miss nichola andrea budhan, from jamacia stingray city, That she needed me to help her retrieve her inheritance, I called both numbers on the email, and asked both the guy and girl not to send any scam emails to me, They both dropped the phone as if it was hot, I do not fall for scam emails, nor do i give my bank ac details to anyone, These are the phone numbers that were on the email, 0022997689290 and the other number is +22997485577,
Re: Scam Emails: by spyder880(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2011
Handwork of lazy, jobless youths.
Re: Scam Emails: by justwise(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Everytime i open my email ac, its full of scam emails, One email was from a miss nichola andrea budhan, from jamacia stingray city, That she needed me to help her retrieve her inheritance, I called both numbers on the email, and asked both the guy and girl not to send any scam emails to me, They both dropped the phone as if it was hot, I do not fall for scam emails, nor do i give my bank ac details to anyone, These are the phone numbers that were on the email, 0022997689290 and the other number is +22997485577,

I just don't understand why anybody should fall for email scams, honestly i don't feel sorry for victims of email scams, they are as guilty as the scammers and far too greedy.
Re: Scam Emails: by xxcarolxx(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2011
@ JUSTWISE, I can't understand how people can fall for these emails, They wanted me to help them to transfer gold dust, Seriously are people so thick that they fall for these scams,
Re: Scam Emails: by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2011
xxcarolxx:

@ JUSTWISE, I can't understand how people can fall for these emails, They wanted me to help them to transfer gold dust, Seriously are people so thick that they fall for these scams,

Only greedy and crinimal minded fall for email or lottery scam, unfortunately there are alot of them.
Re: Scam Emails: by xxcarolxx(f): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2011
They may be greedy but they are also as thick as two short planks, Cos if they cant see they are going to be scammed, den yeah they deserve it,
Re: Scam Emails: by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
xxcarolxx:

They may be greedy but they are also as thick as two short planks, Cos if they cant see they are going to be scammed, den yeah they deserve it,

. . .and i want them to be given the same jail sentence as the scammers cos they encourage the low lives to be in business. Both should be jailed and the money recovered returned to the Govt.
Re: Scam Emails: by xxcarolxx(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2011
I wudn't return the money to goverment though, i would make them give it to some charity,
Re: Scam Emails: by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2011
xxcarolxx:

I wudn't return the money to goverment though, i would make them give it to some charity,

Depend on the Govt, if its some responsible Govt then good, but if its Nigeria Govt? I say give it to charity.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Kidnapped 'corper' Cries Out: 'i’ve No Money' / Mob Sets 4 Robbers Ablaze In Imo / SUG President, Cross Rivers University Chapter Shot Dead By Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.