Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. (3618 Views)

‘we Will Not Be Vaccinated Anymore! Croatian President / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2020
They have already sold you out.

You are their guinea pig in a mass surveillance and controlled urban population experiment.

The lock-down is to make it easier for them to get to you.

You can't flee Lagos and they will come to your house to have your vaccinated and chipped.

Funke's quarantine trial was a stunt by them to show you that they are willing to enforce a lock-down and from there a mass vaccination program.

Ironically, the vaccination will be limited to only Lagos and Ogun. Abuja and the entire north will not be part of it.

When birth rates drop drastically in the SW, and the Fulanis begin to replace Yaribanzas in their own land, then maybe only THEN, will you get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by IDFWU(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

You are their guinea pig in a mass surveillance and controlled urban population.

You can't flee Lagos and they will come to your house to have your vaccinated and chipped.

Funke's quarantine trial was a stunt by them to show you that they are willing to enforce a lock-down and from there a mass vaccination program.

Ironically, the vaccination will be limited to only Lagos and Ogun. Abuja and the entire north will not be part of it.

undecided
BTW
FTC cheesy
I hear FTC gets 20K intervention fund for covik 1-9 from Seun grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by rusher14: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2020
We like it like that.

5 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:
We like it like that.

Some one once wrote of the highly naive and stupidity level of your average Lagosian.

He was right.

Lagosians are the most stupid people in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by rusher14: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

Some one once wrote of the highly naive and stupidity level of your average Lagosian.

He was right.

That's why many of you would never be fulfilled until you pilgrimage to Lagos.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

That's why many of you would never be fulfilled until you pilgrimage to Lagos.

Yaribanza from Osun claiming Lagos, I am not Igbo and neither do I reside in that your urban slum village.

1 Like

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Lipscomb(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Mynd44, Lalasticala, seun.
FSBoperator:

He was right.

6 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by rusher14: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

Yaribanza from Osun claiming Lagos, I am not Igbo and neither do I reside in that your urban slum village.

Who mentioned Igbo?

The measure of your intelligence is described in your post.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by YorubaKinging: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Pls stop warning lagosians

They deserve whatever is coming to them

They make up for 90percent of sins committed in the southwest

They encourage gay and lesbian and the yeyebrities flourish there with thier wayward lifestyles

They deserve whatever is coming

Still osogbo will be the only city that is safe worldwide when it all starts

3 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

You are their guinea pig in a mass surveillance and controlled urban population experiment.

When birth rates drop drastically in the SW, and the Fulanis begin to replace Yaribanzas in their own land, then maybe only THEN, will you get sense.

What is your problem with fulani's for Christ sake?

What sort of stupid hate campaign is this?

Why not allow Yorubas to sort out their own headaches?
I never see oooo

5 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What is your problem with fulani's for Christ sake?

What sort of stupid hate campaign is this?

Why not allow Yorubas to sort out their own headaches?
I never see oooo

Fulanis will be exempted from taking the vaccine.

Meanwhile, afonjas will be mandated by martial law to get vaxxed.

The great population displacement is about to commence and it is starting from your chicken-hearted region.
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Bill Gates: "The world is overpopulated. We need to depopulate the planet if we want to put an end to poverty."

Also Bill Gates: "Everyone needs to be vaccinated, so we can prevent deaths by CoVid-19"

1 Like

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

Fulanis will be exempted from taking the vaccine.

Meanwhile, afonjas will be mandated by martial law to get vaxxed.

The great population displacement is about to commence and it is starting from your chicken-hearted region.

And how is that your business that fulani will be exempted and Yorubas given the vaccine?

Can you listen. to yourself?

You are not Yoruba, yet you will go about creating fake thread and information and be talking nonsense?

How is that your business?

Is that how they trained and reared you up?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And how is that your business that fulani will be exempted and Yorubas given the vaccine?

Can you listen. to yourself?

You are not Yoruba, yet you will go about creating fake thread and information and be talking nonsense?

How is that your business?

Is that how they trained and reared you up?

I am in no way concerned about your soon to be genocided race.

I am only sipping my cognac from my front row sit to your demise.

Your myopia is your end.

YARIBANZA, even the name Yoruba is not even yours but given to you by the Fulani.

They are about to pull the switch on you since you are now more of a nuisance than a third tier ally.

Nobody will mourn your absence.
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

I am in no way concerned about your soon to be genocided race.

I am only sipping my cognac from my front row sit to your demise.

Your myopia is your end.

YARIBANZA, even the name Yoruba is not even yours but given to you by the Fulani.

They are about to pull the switch on you since you are now more of a nuisance than a third tier ally.

Nobody will mourn your absence.

Enyi go and have seat and stop talking nonsense.

mtcheew.

Brainwashed animals everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Enyi go and have seat and stop talking nonsense.

mtcheew.

Brainwashed animals everywhere.

P
A
I
N
E
D
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by wallex1983(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
No one can force you to use technology against your wish.

Some people are still phoneless.

Some still use the 2G Nokia phones till date

Ayé ò parẹ́

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

P A I N E D

Your thread is just full of fake news and you call yourself human being.

Tufiakwa...#spits

1 Like

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Your thread is just full of fake news and you call yourself human being.

Tufiakwa...#spits

LOL.

By this time next month you will be all over this forum defending why Bill Gates' vaccine is the only way to go.

Deny

Defend

Deflect
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

LOL.

By this time next month you will be all over this forum defending why Bill Gates' vaccine is the only way to go.

Deny

Defend

Deflect

Zuzupuo...( Get out)

How you just derive joy spreading fake news bets my Imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Generalnomercy: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Only those that voted Buhari and APC shall be given the vaccination.

2 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Zuzupuo...( Get out)

How you just derive joy spreading fake news bets my Imagination.

You are a mor0n.

Did I tell you I am a journalist

Can't you recognize when someone is making a statement.

Yaribanza
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Frankdoz8: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
My brother I support you on this one! Yoruba Muslims are doomed, very soon they will be chipped on their forehead and will be made to suffer their evil and atrocities. I pray this faith doesn't come near Yoruba Christian counterpart.

1 Like

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

You are a mor0n.

Did I tell you I am a journalist

Can't you recognize when someone is making a statement.

Yaribanza

Firstly you no be Yoruba and here your over working yourself on Yoruba matter..

I tire oooo

The kind of people we have this days is something funny. Imagine how Yoruba matter is giving you sleepless night....Anu..Mpama..

2 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Firstly you no be Yoruba and here your over working yourself on Yoruba matter..

I tire oooo

The kind of people we have this days is something funny. Imagine how Yoruba matter is giving you sleepless night....Anu..Mpama..

So must I be a Yaribanza before I comment on Yaribanza foolishness

You no get talk at all Mr Bini obodo Italy.
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

So must I be a Yaribanza before I comment on Yaribanza foolishness

You no get talk at all Mr Bini obodo Italy.

Imagine how you are sweating on another man's cup of tea....Lol..

Are you wise?

Go and seek for deliverance from not minding your business, having sleepless night on people's issues?

Someone is sleeping, the other is just over thinking himself on their behalf...who do you.....Ozu......nkakwu.

2 Likes

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Imagine how you are sweating on another man's cup of tea....Lol..

Are you wise?

Go and seek for deliverance from not minding your business, having sleepless night on people's issues?

Someone is sleeping, the other is just over thinking himself on their behalf...who do you.....Ozu......nkakwu.
[/s]

Keep talking trash.

When Yaribanzas agree to foolishness they will want it to be spread to other areas.

This is what they were doing with their support for RUGA.

We can not allow Yaribanza foolishness to go unanswered because we are stuck in this same sh!thole with them.

Yaribanza foolishness got us Buhari and his satanic APC which we are all suffering today.

If not for same Yaribanza foolishness the British would never have even colonized us. Why because Yaribanzas where the idiots that wrote to the British to come and rule them to stem the Jihadist army breathing down their cowardly spine.

So you see, Yaribanza foolishness never starts and ends in Yaribanza land as Yaribanzas are always willing to export their folly to other regions.
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:
[s][/s]

Keep talking trash.

When Yaribanzas agree to foolishness they will want it to be spread to other areas.

This is what they were doing with their support for RUGA.

We can not allow Yaribanza foolishness to go unanswered because we are stuck in this same sh!thole with them.

Yaribanza foolishness got us Buhari and his satanic APC which we are all suffering today.

If not for same Yaribanza foolishness the British would never have even colonized us. Why because Yaribanzas where the idiots that wrote to the British to come and rule them to stem the Jihadist army breathing down their cowardly spine.

So you see, Yaribanza foolishness never starts and ends in Yaribanza land as Yaribanzas are always willing to export their folly to other regions.

Wise man in wise kingdom brainwashed by the most useless Igbo man on earth NK...

Are you not ashamed reading this nonsense you wrote....Lol..

God my generation will never breed humans that reasons this way.

You need help... serious help.

Look at the rubbish someone that calls himself a human being is writing.... eternal Foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wise man in wise kingdom brainwashed by the most useless Igbo man on earth NK...

Are you not ashamed reading this nonsense you wrote....Lol..

God my generation will never breed humans that reasons this way.

You need help... serious help.

See this olofo.

Labeling me an IPOB yoot or associating me with that Jewish rat will not in any way wash away your collective foolishness.

If you like call me the King of Igbos.

YARIBANZA
Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
FSBoperator:

See this olofo.

Labeling me an IPOB yoot or associating me with that Jewish rat will not in any way wash away your collective foolishness.

If you like call me the King of Igbos.

YARIBANZA

Lol....

Go and receive more mental torture from him and shout iseee...

You sit comfortably and be writing nonsense as if you are been controlled by one spirit of odefa..

Wise man that his own house is also in fire is a complete mad man

Check yourself again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Of You In Lagos Are Going To Be Vaccinated And Chipped. by FSBoperator: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yaribanza foolishness never starts and ends in Yaribanza land as Yaribanzas are always willing to export their folly to other regions.

Once these freshly minted and chipped Zombies get their vaccine and implants they will start using it as swag currency. From there they will tell every other state that refuses it as being not progressive.

If you doubt me, see how the major advocates for Ruga colonies on this site where all Yaribanzas.

Their god Tinubu had already agreed to rugas in hope of a promissory presidency come 2023. The idiot was willing to carve out fulani settlement in Yaribanza land.

The likes of Tinubu has already been bought over to agree to your mass chipping.

Slaves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Testicles Are Melting... / Cost X-ray Lagos / Man Dies While Plucking Mango (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.