Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F (615 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bring any Coronavirus patient to me and I will cure him - Prof Akpa challenges Federal Government

Provost of Luminar International College of Alternative Medicine, Enugu State, Prof Joseph Akpa has come with up with the Cure of the deadliest Coronavirus.

According to the Professor he said he has found a cure for Convid-19 In a press conference held in Enugu with newsmen.

According to Prof Akpa, he had made energy health medicines superficially meant to boost the immune systems of human and others meant to kill the virus.

He Challenged the Government to bring any patient to him

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/bring-any-coronavirus-patient-to-me-and-i-will-cure-him-prof-akpa/
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by firo08(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igbo kwe-nu.
Igbo amaka.

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by NextD18: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
firo08:
Igbo kwe-nu.
Igbo amaka.
Igbo cannot maka in this man's stupidity and ignorance.

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Definitely two igbos have the cure

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by ojun50(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Make i dey watch from here

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are wong
NextD18:

Igbo cannot maka in this man's stupidity and ignorance.

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by aremuforlife(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
He should forward is application and findings to Italy. He is highly needed here, we have massive cases here

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by BlueBanana: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ha
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hallo we are with you
BlueBanana:
Hi
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
You forgot Charity begins at homee
aremuforlife:
He should forward is application and findings to Italy. He is highly needed here, we have massive cases here
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by JAOS(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
this man claims are false,cures goes through testing before approved,i wonder if some tribes will learn someday
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by BlueBanana: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
firo08:
Igbo kwe-nu.
Igbo amaka.

Let the man cure one patient first before you start chest beating na
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
That is why he is calling so they can test his claims
JAOS:
this man claims are false,cures goes through testing before approved,i wonder if some tribes will learn someday
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Coronavirus will soon fizzle away
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by firo08(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

Let the man cure one patient first before you start chest beating na
Why are you this worry?
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by aremuforlife(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
[/quote][quote author=AuthenticNG post=88186217]You forgot Charity begins at homee
Nigeria case is still under control and most of the case in Nigeria is not in critical condition but in Italy we have close to 4k in intensive care.
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igbos are great
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by Annie939(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
he should go to Lagos we don't need any distractions in this country for now.

Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by ugotex85: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Let him simply write the Italian government a letter intimating them of his new found cure, they will turn him to an overnight millionaire in dollars, if his claim is true.
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by edoairways: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
So we rather believe a white man than ours who allegedly claim to have solution to this pandemic?
Re: Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F by AuthenticNG: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Serious

Russia To Release Covid19 Vaccine On August 10th / 7 Foods & Supplements That Can Boost Your Sex Drive / People Help My Skin!