Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (50140 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by capti: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
@tony You may need this. click this link http://www.4shared.com/file/HlarrIFD/engr.html
I uploaded the file there cos its large for this forum.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
capti:

@Tony HAMK UAS organizes entrance exam in Ghana for automation engineering.
@choose4me i changed my id to this one cos my account was restricted from posting on the site.

stanley

@ Capiti,

Bros I hail again oo, What did you do that got you restricted You are a gentle man oooo,
@ Tony,thank God I got a supporter now, Capti is trusted, You can ask him anything, He is RELIABLE,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by capti: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2011
@choose4me, i tried to paste an info i got but they said its spamming. That i should send an email to one address but i dont have time for that so i decided to created a new account.
If you notice it is now capti not capiti
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2011
@ Capti, OK bro no lele, Yea I notice its now capti but me go still call you capiti lol, Thank God you're here now, You can help ppl here better than I can
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by uuche090: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2011
hello house, please must all the suppoting documents to be sent,especially the WAEC result,be NOTORIZED?, If yes,how do i go about it pls?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by capti: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2011
@uuche, it is not compusory to notarise it. just send it like that and include your application number.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
capti:

@tony You may need this. click this link http://www.4shared.com/file/HlarrIFD/engr.html
I uploaded the file there cos its large for this forum.

Just finished downloading the file. Thanks a lot, man. Really appreciate this.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by pwiz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
choose4me and capti 10x 4 al da info.Where can i get da TOEFL form coz am a novice abt dis, I wish to go for undergraduate programs in fin either uni or poly plz help me out, my addy on fbuk= mabubakar60@yahoo.com 10x
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by oluwaseun8(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
choose4me:

Resumption is this January?? You mean this one we are already in? Well If I get $1500,how about accomodation,cost of feeding,job,visa etc

@choose4me , please email me ,i got somethings to ask you , here is my email address : oluwaseun247@9jamail.com . Looking forward to reply ,
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
@pwiz, there is nothing like TOEFLform.you will register for it.visit toefl.org and you'll understand better.the problem is I dont think you can meet up with the deadline for the coming semester.I'll advise you wait and prepare for the coming one. Just my advise,
@oluwaseun, do you want to ask about finland or cyprus?? Let me know before i send you email.cuz i dont know about cyprus ooo
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by oluwaseun8(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2011
choose4me:

@pwiz, there is nothing like TOEFLform.you will register for it.visit toefl.org and you'll understand better.the problem is I dont think you can meet up with the deadline for the coming semester.I'll advise you wait and prepare for the coming one. Just my advise,
@oluwaseun, do you want to ask about finland or cyprus?? Let me know before i send you email.cuz i dont know about cyprus ooo

Yes !
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2011
@oluwaseun, ok check now
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by lolatom: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
lolatom:

What a nice way to ressurect the thread grin
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by lolatom: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
hello house,
I have paid ETS for an additional score report to be sent to my first choice university. I have sent a mail to the school since yesterday but they haven't replied me. can I notify admissions.fi too? if so how can I get accross to them as there is no email addy on their website.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
It takes time to get there.about 2 weeks or more.give it time they'll get it.meanwhile you can contact the school to ask if they got it.make sure you include your applicant number so it will be easy to find.the admissions board cant help with that.you'll be told to contact the school directly so if you have done that they will reply. I sent my school an email and no reply for 3days now.reply usually come within a day.I dont know why its taking time now.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by lolatom: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
choose4me:

It takes time to get there.about 2 weeks or more.give it time they'll get it.meanwhile you can contact the school to ask if they got it.make sure you include your applicant number so it will be easy to find.the admissions board cant help with that.you'll be told to contact the school directly so if you have done that they will reply. I sent my school an email and no reply for 3days now.reply usually come within a day.I dont know why its taking time now.

i think it's cos they have so many enquiries they are dealing with presently , all I have to do is keep hoping they'll reply. BTW which of the schools is your first choice?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
I guess you're right, Seinajoki is my first choice
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by lolatom: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by lolatom: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2011
I have contacted the school but their response was that they will schedule me to write the entrance exam at the nearest centre to the address I filled in the form but like i said earlier I won't be in Nigeria for this period. would you guys advice me to fill another form or what?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2011
Fill another form, They will use the most recent one you filled, You are allowed to fill more than once, But always quote the recent Application Number in all correspondence.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by chigo4u: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2011
@choose4me man i nd to get in touch wt u, there is something i want to ask you and i nd a reply real quick. unfortunately your email is hidden. i have registered but am yet to send my documents. pls send me a mail to chigoiyke2000@yahoo.com or better still add me on messenger bt pls first send me a mail so that i can reach you immediately. then whats the diff between their uas and universities. do they register on the same site? i will prefer the uni bt ve already registered on admission.fi. pls man get in touch asap as u know, there is no time left. tnx
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
Check your email, UAS is University of Applied Sciences and Uni is Uni, thats all I know, To apply to Unis you will have to contact the schools directly while you go through admissions.fi for uas
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by belamour(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
Please a friend wants to apply for the TOEFL and where can she get it?
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by nevachange(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
hi pls i need help on applying
i have my toefl 96
my friend told me i would have to come over to finland to do an exam, pls how true is this
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by bird200: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2011
i dont know how to go abt this, an agent said he will help me and was charging me lots, but when i saw it was easy i told him to forget it , only for me to try logging on to create and account and apply and it says my user name already exists, the agent has refused togive me theactivation code. what next, i need to apply fast.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by capti: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2011
@nevachange To apply visit www.admissions.fi and apply. well the entrance exam is not written in nigeria but you can get schools that write in ghana (majority write in ghana). You just have about 21 day left to apply and for your documents to get to the school. So the earlier the better.

@bird200 what are you applying for. is it Bsc or Msc.
To apply for bsc go to www.admissions.fi and for msc go to www.universityadmissions.fi but i think the process is closed for the year for Msc.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by Kpimp: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
where can i register for toefl exam in nigeria for the finland schools.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by overloved(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2011
@choose4me. Thumbs up to you. This is my email address. v.lawrence35@yahoo.com Add me on yahoo messenger or facebook lets talk.
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by callygood: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2011
ajahchukwudi, drop your question for him to answer,
that is what he said or you must be a poster before i can give you his ID
Re: Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! by redrumz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
Please are student allowed to work in Finland ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.