Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims (2656 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Coronavirus outbreak has exposed churches and mosques all over the world especialy Nigerians who have made religion the epicentre of their lives.

I just have a couple of questions for Christians and Muslims-
Is Coronavirus now greater than your God?

Why is the Coronavirus not sparing Christians and Muslims? Since you claim it's God's punishment for sinners?

Is every crisis anti-christ? Are you not ashamed of your many failed prophecies or predictions?

Why are the pastors not fulfiling their calling by going to isolation centres to lay hands on the sick?

Why are pastors praying for vaccines and running to science? Suddenly not depending on God for miracles?

All the "God told me" pastors and prophets how market? God didn't "told you" about this Coronavirus?

While God was "tolding you" about his/your plans for 2020 programs, this never came up?

Where can I get some of whatever pastor Chris is smoking?

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Blitzerz: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shallow post.

Even in Bible times, there were plagues that affected all people.

Even Jesus had to glee to Egypt because of Pharoah when he was a little boy.

Study more about what you are trying to criticize.
Don't just open your mouth and criticize for the sake of it.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stupid questions.

How has it exposed all the churches in the world?

How are Pastors supposed to gain entrance to isolation centres? (Besides I have seen videos on YouTube of someone giving testimony of been healed of COVID-19 after prayers.)

Finally, you dont know the bible or how the healing ministry even works, neither do you even know God or how He operates on the earth to even question what He has been doing about the pandemic. Even Jesus nor His disciples went around the whole world to heal everyone. It's only those who came to them in faith.

In conclusion, you dont have knowledge on the matters of Christianity, therefore you are not authorised to speak on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by pressplay411(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blitzerz:
Shallow post.

Hmm
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by pressplay411(m): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blitzerz:
Shallow post.

You should know when you've been defeated and humbled.
Even your pastor cannot spew this rubbish you're spewing with a straight face.
If you weren't so brainwashed you will know that your pastor is already singing a new song after his church got locked up.
Suddenly it's not God iwho does miracles but your own faith right? Gerrarahie

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
pressplay411:

So you're still boasting?
Even the pastors that boasted that they will never shut down have been forced to shut down. Oyedepo has been humbled.

You seriously asked that how will they enter isolation centres? Clearly you admit that no one believes they can heal anyone.
No power no miracles, all they're after is your money but don't worry your eyes will open when they milk you dry.

Your testimony, who confirmed the person had Covid-19? Your level of ignorance is record-breaking. Let them keep deceiving you.

Oga keep quiet.

I have noticed that most of you here, like to force false claims and make it out to be true in your arguments.

Forcing statements I didnt say, forcing statements others didnt say. Always arguing without facts but with sentiments.

Jumping to conclusions at the slightest whim.

I have also seen how people in this forum can easily be deceived because they cant think for themselves and are also arrogant with their perceived knowledge. Especially both on the divide i.e Those who think 5g can cause the virus and also those who dont think so because they think they are knowledgeable (when in fact they dont know jack). I would have loved to address those on the latter more because of how I see them spilling junk on what they think is 5G is. But why bother.

While you guys are constantly busy being forced to choose between 2 parties, 2 options, 2 ways of thinking e.t.c. The third party is behind the scenes riding on your deluded minds.

You assume because you read a textbook in school and read some articles online, you think you know. But the Atheists as well as many so called religious folks are already greatly deceived.

So why did I write all this? Because you are deceived, but you dont know it.

...the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by SharonLoveth(f): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Another Philosopher Sighted
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Good.

Btw, you registered on my bday.

Just sayin.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

If you weren't so brainwashed you will know that your pastor is already singing a new song after his church got locked up.

Lol....
U atheist drink too much Panadol for religious people’s head ache..it’s almost as if u are annoyed at them the way you come and mock and gloat when bad things happen....my close atheist friends always give reason like they want to free religious people from mental slavery. okay, okay...”mental slavery”...that’s a good one.... but to what end..?? So they can be like you..??
How are u guys any better than religious people?
I’m just curious..don’t get me wrong...I’ve seen lots of atheist that are just simps, their woke or free mind doesn’t make any different from religious folks.
My atheist friend always say he’s happy he can fornicate and commit all sort of sin without feeling guilty...is that the only gain of being an atheist?? And please don’t use science.... atheist aren’t custodians of science, infact ...the pioneers of scientific discovery were full of religious people even till now atheist, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindu are all excellent scientist...
So why all the mockery and gloating, it’s not like when people denounce the belief in god they become smarter and automatically start to invent things...
u guys worry too much over a God that you don’t believe in...I don’t see u guys opening thread about people those who believe in sorcery & witchcraft...??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Lol....
U atheist drink too much Panadol for religious people’s head ache..it’s almost as if u are annoyed at them the way you come and mock and gloat when bad things happen....my close atheist friends always give reason like they want to free religious people from mental slavery. okay, okay...”mental slavery”...that’s a good one.... but to what end..?? So they can be like you..??
How are u guys any better than religious people?
I’m just curious..don’t get me wrong...I’ve seen lots of atheist that are just simps, their woke or free mind doesn’t make any different from religious folks.
My atheist friend always say he’s happy he can fornicate and commit all sort of sin without feeling guilty...is that the only gain of being an atheist?? And please don’t use science.... atheist aren’t custodians of science, infact ...the pioneers of scientific discovery were full of religious people even till now atheist, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Hindu are all excellent scientist...
So why all the mockery and gloating, it’s not like when people denounce the belief in god they become smarter and automatically start to invent things...
u guys worry too much over a God that you don’t believe in...I don’t see u guys opening thread about people those who believe in sorcery & witchcraft...??

Because religious people gloat the most in their self-righteous ways.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by pressplay411(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Oga keep quiet.

I have noticed that most of you here, like to force false claims and make it out to be true in your arguments.

Forcing statements I didnt say, forcing statements others didnt say. Always arguing without facts but with sentiments.

Jumping to conclusions at the slightest whim.

I have also seen how people in this forum can easily be deceived because they cant think for themselves and are also arrogant with their perceived knowledge. Especially both on the divide i.e Those who think 5g can cause the virus and also those who dont think so because they think they are knowledgeable (when in fact they dont know jack). I would have loved to address those on the latter more because of how I see them spilling junk on what they think is 5G is. But why bother.

While you guys are constantly busy being forced to choose between 2 parties, 2 options, 2 ways of thinking e.t.c. The third party is behind the scenes riding on your deluded minds.

You assume because you read a textbook in school and read some articles online, you think you know. But the Atheists as well as many so called religious folks are already greatly deceived.

So why did I write all this? Because you are deceived, but you dont know it.

...the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

I tried so hard to make sense of this, but nothing.
If you'll be honest, you're very confused.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
pressplay411:

Dats what I am saying na. You are already confused.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by OtemAtum: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jehovah, Allah and other gods of religion are currently in a vacuum which means that they are far far far smaller than Corona Virus, because we know what vacuum means.
Read the book of Otem Erectus 226

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Dats what I am saying na. You are already confused.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a 5 year old.
You claim to be misquoted yet you can't defend what youre saying or not saying.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a 5 year old.
You claim to be misquoted yet you can't defend what youre saying or not saying.

You see why I didnt even bother saying anything else. Cause there is no point arguing with ppl with basic comprehension problems.

I never said I was misquoted Mr Man. Digest my message again.

There is a difference between being misquoted and using a straw man tactic (which you tried to do).

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Blitzerz: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

After the pandemic, churches will come out stronger again.

U will only just die of hypertension.
Eiya sorry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Blitzerz: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
pressplay411:

Honestly confused

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You see why I didnt even bother saying anything else. Cause there is no point arguing with ppl with basic comprehension problems.

I never said I was misquoted Mr Man. Digest my message again.

There is a difference between being misquoted and using a straw man tactic (which you tried to do).

I understand you're emotional right now. Trying to defend your God and all your business man pastors must be very exhausting.
Eat and rest well.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Blitzerz:

After the pandemic, churches will come out stronger again.

U will only just die of hypertension.
Eiya sorry

The problem of you slaves is that you love your bondage. It's a Stockholm syndrome. You don't even know when you are being saved. Just like the Israelites begging Moses to return to Egypt.

This pandemic atleast should knock some sense into your head that your pastors are just conmen in church business deceiving and taking advantage of you people with your problems that never seem to go away cos as they say "you simpy don't have enough faith" to make it go away.

But, it's ok, keep making excuses for your god and your pastors. They're always right.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

I understand you're emotional right now. Trying to defend your God and all your business man pastors must be very exhausting.
Eat and rest well.

You have not said anything sir.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have not said anything sir.

Exactly, that's what sense sounds like to a numskull. Too much religion already shut down your senses.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

Exactly, that's what sense sounds like to a numskull. Too much religion already shut down your senses.

You have still not said anything.

I understand there is hatred for God in your heart.

He is not the cause of your frustrations sir. All you had to do was obey Him. But noooo..you keep doing the same things excepting a different result.

Now you are frustrated and you are taking it out on religion.

You abuse Christians like they are dumb and you are smarter. Yet they are the highest nobel laureates in the world followed by Jews.

You think your smart. Write something intelligent let me read.

You cant counter my write up but resorted instead to insults. Typical of your kind.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Christians are humble people already so get your facts right, Christians can never be humbled because

HE THAT IS DOWN NEED FEAR NO FALL!

Perhaps you're referring to misinformed churchgoers NOT Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth)! smiley
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have still not said anything.

I understand there is hatred for God in your heart.

He is not the cause of your frustrations sir. All you had to do was obey Him. But noooo..you keep doing the same things excepting a different result.

Now you are frustrated and you are taking it out on religion.

You abuse Christians like they are dumb and you are smarter. Yet they are the highest nobel laureates in the world followed by Jews.

You think your smart. Write something intelligent let me read.

You cant counter my write up but resorted instead to insults. Typical of your kind.

How have I insulted you?
Your religion teaches you that it's a sin to make use of your senses. Now you're offended when I simply called you what you are, senseless.

Your obedience is glaring by the way. Shouldn't you be praying without ceasing or reading your psalms? Let's not talk about your real sins.

I'm not here tryimg to outsmart you to prove I'm intelligent. As the post simply pointed out, I just need answers to why you're still so gullible and naive? How old are you?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

How have I insulted you?
Your religion teaches you that it's a sin to make use of your senses. Now you're offended when I simply called you what you are, senseless.

Your obedience is glaring by the way. Shouldn't you be praying without ceasing or reading your psalms? Let's not talk about your real sins.

I'm not here tryimg to outsmart you to prove I'm intelligent. As the post simply pointed out, I just need answers to why you're still so gullible and naive? How old are you?

Okay, I just figured out I have been conversing with a troll.

There are better things to do in life bro.

Or has the lockdown affected your sense of reasoning? I know Isolation affects the mind. Do you need help?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maximus69:
Christians are humble people already so get your facts right, Christians can never be humbled because

HE THAT IS DOWN NEED FEAR NO FALL!

Perhaps you're referring to misinformed churchgoers NOT Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on planet earth)! smiley

JW, the only true christian organisation indeed. Don't get me started with you confused confusionists .

But why are Christans so divided?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Don't be ignorant. Jesus Christ was a philosopher, a lover of wisdom.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Okay, I just figured out I have been conversing with a troll.

There are better things to do in life bro.

Or has the lockdown affected your sense of reasoning? I know Isolation affects the mind. Do you need help?

You know calling someone a troll is an insult so it's a sin, right?
Would you like to book your space in hell now?

You are not a Christian. You're just a church goer who likes to argue the bible with atheists.
You clearly don't live what you preach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

JW, the only true christian organisation indeed. Don't get me started with you confused confusionists .

But why are Christans so divided?

And i thought you're intelligent o! embarassed

Well do you expect the marketers of FAKE products and ORIGINAL to be UNITED? undecided

One thing i've observed about critics is your inability to find out the real source of a product before carrying out your operations in spreading rumours about the product! undecided

Well let me enlighten you a bit.

Fake products will never meet the purpose of it's production while the Original will do exactly what it was purposely meant for!

So try to ascertain first

Who was Jesus (Christ)

What exactly was his aim and objective?

What is the main purpose of Christianity?

What is expected of the group?

That's when you can intelligently debunk the movement as FAKE, and not confused simply because you can't distinguish between the authentic group and counterfeits! smiley
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Maximus69:

And i thought you're intelligent o! embarassed

Well do you expect the marketers of FAKE products and ORIGINAL to be UNITED? undecided

One thing i've observed about critics is your inability to find out the real source of a product before carrying out your operations in spreading rumours about the product! undecided

Well let me enlighten you a bit.

Fake products will never meet the purpose of it's production while the Original will do exactly what it was purposely meant for!

So try to ascertain first

Who was Jesus (Christ)

What exactly was his aim and objective?

What is the main purpose of Christianity?

What is expected of the group?

That's when you can intelligently debunk the movement as FAKE, and not confused simply because you can't distinguish between the authentic group and counterfeits! smiley

I'm not trying to be intelligent, it's you who seems to be struggling with that.
You jumped on the post just to paint your own church as holier than thou. That's very christian of you.
There's no real, you're all the same.and fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

You know calling someone a troll is an insult so it's a sin, right?
Would you like to book your space in hell now?

You are not a Christian. You're just a church goer who likes to argue the bible with atheists.
You clearly don't live what you preach.

Troll.

What do you know about the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gambling Is Not A Sin / Is MAN Mortal Or Immortal ? / How To Seperate Fact From Fiction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.