Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims (2681 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

How much you want.
give freely. Im not greedy
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

Google it.
You've not proven intelligent enough for me to bother.

Loooooooooooooooool.

Oga go rest abeg. You think you can come and make baseless claims.

You have been shouting about error since the beginning of your rabid rants.

Now bring out one. MBA.

You are even confused sef. You are the one they said was a Christian last week abi grin
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
beardlessdude:

Exodus 33 vs 20
But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live. ("He" here is god discussing with Moses )

Genesis 32 vs 30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Judges 13 vs 22
And Manoah said to his wife, “We shall surely die, for we have seen God.”

I dont really blame god though for the discrepancies, I had always thought he had amnesia.

Thank you for trying to help that guy.

But it's like you are worse than the guy sef.

Are these what you called errors?

Firstly you took the scriptures out of their contextual application.

Secondly, after taking the scriptures out of context, you cant even differentiate between a figure of speech, a hyperbole or a literal statement. You don't even know what a similitude is. (Many of those encounters were similitudes).

The only person that fully saw God (His back) in His glory there was actually Moses.

Anyways, you have a lot of education to catch up on sef. You have to learn the Jewish patterns and figures of speech. So it's a waste of time even explaining that.

You can educate yourself with articles online. But even an English scholar will not see that as an error.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Secondly, after taking the scriptures out of context, you cant even differentiate between a figure of speech, a hyperbole or a literal statement. You don't even know what a similitude is. (Many of those encounters were similitudes).

The only person that fully saw God (His back) in His glory there was actually Moses.

Anyways, you have a lot of education to catch up on sef. You have to learn the Jewish patterns and figures of speech. So it's a waste of time even explaining that.

You can educate yourself with articles online. But even an English scholar will not see that as an error.
1st bolded: What shud i have taken it out from? Faith context? Welldone.
2nd bolded: it shud have been attached To the bible also so we could make easy références to it while reading. You are a fool. you are no different from your god. Send me the money NOW if you have it.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Loooooooooooooooool.

Oga go rest abeg. You think you can come and make baseless claims.

You have been shouting about error since the beginning of your rabid rants.

Now bring out one. MBA.

You are even confused sef. You are the one they said was a Christian last week abi grin

You didn't realise that all along? You're too dim for this thread.
If you have any sense at all, you will free yourself from your religious bondage.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
beardlessdude:
1st bolded: What shud i have taken it out from? Faith context? Welldone.
2nd bolded: it shud have been attached To the bible also so we could make easy références to it while reading. You are a fool. you are no different from your god. Send me the money NOW if you have it.

Lol..they will attach it for you no worry.

I know say na hunger dey do u.

See d way u dey command me on top my own money. chai.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..they will attach it for you no worry.

I know say na hunger dey do u.

See d way u dey command me on top my own money. chai.
good night bro. grin
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

You didn't realise that all along? You're too dim for this thread.
If you have any sense at all, you will free yourself from your religious bondage.

Isolation is bad for you bruv.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. John 1:18

As you can see, you just confidently crucified your god.
Jesus here said no one, not even Moses has ever seen God except him.

Shall we continue?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him. John 1:18

As you can see, you just confidently crucified your god.
Jesus here said no one, not even Moses has ever seen God except him.

Shall we continue?

I have answered your question already sir.

There is nothing to continue.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I have answered your question already sir.

There is nothing to continue.

You've given up already
Jesus must really be disappointed in you. Lool
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

You've given up already
Jesus must really be disappointed in you. Lool

Sigh..because I cant type plenty see below.

John discusses God’s fullness (hence, His glory) in verse 16 and points out that no one has seen God (in this fullness), but Christ, who declares Him (who was God in humbled flesh, according to Philippians 2:8 and the earlier context of John 1). The verse in 1 John 4:12 restates John’s previous statement and is, thus, not in contradiction, but consistent as well.

Hence, there is no contradiction, as God can speak face to face with men, but not while in all His glory; otherwise, sinful man would die.

When you dont understand context how can you accurately speak on a matter.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sigh..because I cant type plenty see below.

John discusses God’s fullness (hence, His glory) in verse 16 and points out that no one has seen God (in this fullness), but Christ, who declares Him (who was God in humbled flesh, according to Philippians 2:8 and the earlier context of John 1). The verse in 1 John 4:12 restates John’s previous statement and is, thus, not in contradiction, but consistent as well.

Hence, there is no contradiction, as God can speak face to face with men, but not while in all His glory; otherwise, sinful man would die.

When you dont understand context how can you accurately speak on a matter.

The truth is, just like lawyer,s know, anyone can defend even most obvious lie if you want to.

Let's see how long you can keep it up before you admit the obvious.

Some Christians believe that Once Saved is forever saved. Some believe you can lose your salvation.
Which of these is true?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Myer:

The truth is, just like lawyer,s know, anyone can defend even most obvious lie if you want to.

Let's see how long you can keep it up before you admit the obvious.

Some Christians believe that Once Saved is forever saved. Some believe you can lose your salvation.
Which of these is true?

Bros leave these things for us Christian's. Na we understand wetin we get. Those are doctrinal matters.

You sir, need to be saved.

Come to the light. When you are in the light, I can address your question.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Bros leave these things for us Christian's. Na we understand wetin we get. Those are doctrinal matters.

You sir, need to be saved.

Come to the light. When you are in the light, I can address your question.

You've suddenly lost your confidence?
That's Contradiction number 2.
And I've not even started.

Light means knowledge, it means truth. So how can you invite me into your light when you have neither?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Jeromejnr(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

You've suddenly lost your confidence?
That's Contradiction number 2.
And I've not even started.

Light means knowledge, it means truth. So how can you invite me into your light when you have neither?

Isolation has affected you.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by SharonLoveth(f): 1:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

Lol just leave while you stil can.

You'll be heal
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Blitzerz: 3:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

The problem of you slaves is that you love your bondage. It's a Stockholm syndrome. You don't even know when you are being saved. Just like the Israelites begging Moses to return to Egypt.

This pandemic atleast should knock some sense into your head that your pastors are just conmen in church business deceiving and taking advantage of you people with your problems that never seem to go away cos as they say "you simpy don't have enough faith" to make it go away.

But, it's ok, keep making excuses for your god and your pastors. They're always right.

And u that is free, you are here stuck with Christians and religion on Nairaland.

Can't u see how more pathetic your case is?
Shior!
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Blitzerz: 3:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Isolation is bad for you bruv.
grin
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Blitzerz:

And u that is free, you are here stuck with Christians and religion on Nairaland.

Can't u see how more pathetic your case is?
Shior!

I know it's hard for you but if by now you still don't you see that all religions are all the same then you're the pathetic one here.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You'll be heal

I know you have nothing reasonable to contribute until ypur pastor tells you what to say. You can run along now dear.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Isolation has affected you.

Ignorance at its peak.
Isolation has affected the whole world.
Hope after the lockdown you'll finally start asking the right questions and not keep defending old fables.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by SharonLoveth(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

I know you have nothing reasonable to contribute until ypur pastor tells you what to say. You can run along now dear.

Muhammad your messenger, what has he done in ur life?
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

When you're ready to face TRUE Christians just signify by quoting me.

Keep dancing around with masquerades! cheesy

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Muhammad your messenger, what has he done in ur life?

Errr, pardon? I was ony joking when I called you ignorant, now you just proved me right.
Just cos you see NL islamic oath on my profile?
Well i blame Seun for your ignorance, it's not entirely your fault you're slow.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by SharonLoveth(f): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

Errr, pardon? I was ony joking when I called you ignorant, now you just proved me right.
Just cos you see NL islamic oath on my profile?
Well i blame Seun for your ignorance, it's not entirely your fault you're slow.

What has religion of Kettle done in ur life, Goat
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Maximus69:

When you're ready to face TRUE Christians just signify by quoting me.

Keep dancing around with masquerades! cheesy

Now you're a redeemer, You're no longer campaigning for JW?
Your own problem is bigger than this thread.
You claim to be a true Christian when it's obvious you don't even lnow what that means. You're under a bigger plague called denominationalism.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

What has religion of Kettle done in ur life, Goat

See Sharon baby, I know I'm typing too fast for you but let me help you with the title of this thread, Coroavirus humbles Christians and Muslims.

Please don't ask any more ignorant questions, your crush might be reading and it's getting embarrassing.
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by SharonLoveth(f): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

See Sharon baby, I know I'm typing too fast for you but let me help you with the title of this thread, Coroavirus humbles Christians and Muslims.

Please don't ask any more ignorant questions, your crush might be reading and it's getting embarrassing.

O boy, go and sleep and come back
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Myer:

Now you're a redeemer, You're no longer campaigning for JW?
Your own problem is bigger than this thread.
You claim to be a true Christian when it's obvious you don't even lnow what that means. You're under a bigger plague called denominationalism.

Once again you've proved to be a Dullard!

Well if you can't grasp the purpose of my post, it was meant to show the hypocrisy of the baba, instead of going to cure Covid19 patients the Yahoo plus big boy is telling people stories.

When it's time to collect 10% of people's salary, baba was furiously enraged against none tithers bluffing as if he has the key to heaven in his wardrobe, the stupid old fool even said he drank tea with God in his room few months ago! cheesy

But now that the tithers need baba to take his mobile device and call God for miracles, Yahoo plus big boy is HUMBLED saying God told him that the compulsory stay in door order will do the miracle.
That's why i backed it up by quoting Robert Mugabe! wink
Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Once again you've proved to be a Dullard!

Well if you can't grasp the purpose of my post, it was meant to show the hypocrisy of the baba, instead of going to cure Covid19 patients the Yahoo plus big boy is telling people stories.

When it's time to collect 10% of people's salary, baba was furiously enraged against none tithers bluffing as if he has the key to heaven in his wardrobe, the stupid old fool even said he drank tea with God in his room few months ago! cheesy

But now that the tithers need baba to take his mobile device and call God for miracles, Yahoo plus big boy is HUMBLED saying God told him that the compulsory stay in door order will do the miracle.
That's why i backed it up by quoting Robert Mugabe! wink

Ok, since you claim i keep misunderstanding you, ok lets hear your story. What is the true christianity?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Humbles Christians And Muslims by Myer(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

O boy, go and sleep and come back

What time is it where you are? It's dawn here love.
Just woke up. Since your profile claims you're in US, i think it's yu who should take your own advise. You're tired from losing too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Atheists Winning? / Spirit Of Python / Why Are Atheists Obsessed With A God They Dont Believe In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.