Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. (3584 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Lagos To Pay Pastors, Imams To Teach Against Immorality and Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Paxie55: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some of you misguided Christians that always join atheist in criticising churches and pastors are really the problem we have in this country. You can hardly see muslims publicly condemning their imams, but you Christians are always on the front of criticising your pastors.
Here's a picture of policemen who went to a mosque in agege to beg them to stop prayers after they attacked government officials that came to stop them. And till date, no prosecution. But y'all will seat and praise them for flogging pastors. What a shame of a nation.

15 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Odinvahala: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Islamic govt

6 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Paxie55: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Odinvahala:
Islamic govt
Some misguided Christians will support dehumanization of pastors but will turn blind eyes when it concerns Muslims. Christians are their real problem.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yoruba Hausa cup of tea

Meanwhile God punish Islamic terrorists

5 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba Hausa cup of tea

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Brandstudio01: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sounds a kind of funny

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by gawu1: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Take this your cry to the Christian governor of Rivers state. I believe he will hear you and the next Muslims that will together for prayers will receive flogging of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Arysexy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
They are begging them bc those head knackers can turn violent in a second unlike Christians.

Useless police. Use teargas on them angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Kdon2: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Paxie55:
Some of you misguided Christians that always join atheist in criticising churches and pastors are really the problem we have in this country. You can hardly see muslims publicly condemning their imams, but you Christians are always on the front of criticising your pastors.
Here's a picture of policemen who went to a mosque in agege to beg them to stop prayers after they attacked government officials that came to stop them. And till date, no prosecution. But y'all will seat and praise them for flogging pastors. What a shame of a nation.

Thats because Christian mentality differs from muslims now. How can you compare light nd darkness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Forex360(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
The effect of zoo nation that keeps lion � and other animals in one place.

But why will other sect disobey an order and they will be pampered and order sect will just be subjected to inhuman torture for just saying their mind.

My 2021 resolution will be to leave this shithole for good

3 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by mrvitalis(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
That's it na ...when I talk now they would say I'm tribalistic

Hausas beat up Yoruba tasks force in Lagos last week ...we didn't hear respect your host n the rest

We can't be a country where some people are treated like they are more equal than us

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Uphand: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Only in an Islamic govt, Anyways check my signature below if you want to learn production or make a song at Soundgod Music Studio owned by Runtown from 12pm - 2pm, 2pm - 4pm sessions available one week after the Covid19 pandemic is over

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by opportunes: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
k
Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by gawu1: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
Yoruba Hausa cup of tea

Wetin concerned the conquered tribe with Yoruba and Hausa matter.
Anyway, woe unto ipobian wannabe Jews terrorists.

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

It's seems you new around here na high tension you dey go so o.

I realize you just coming from the mosque and still typing from the dizziness of head slamming

Let me not add to those jumping the head bridge this afternoon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Smakjay(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is not a political matter but religious manuvers. Especially in nigeria where anything is politics. You better not that islam is not a political group.

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Smakjay:
This is not a political matter but religious manuvers. Especially in nigeria where anything is politics. You better not that islam is not a political group.
Islamic terrorists sympathizers dem

7 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Commonsense99: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
angry
But why are Nigerian moslems behaving like daft people? If Saudi Arabia can lock their mosque who exactly do these ones think they are?

11 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by ikennamadu1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:
Take this your cry to the Christian governor of Rivers state. I believe he will hear you and the next Muslims that will together for prayers will receive flogging of their lives.
You done dey use your ewedu guzzling mouth to vomit rubbish.... No say I no warn u... I go soon block you here... Permanent blocking

9 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
NIGERIA is technically an Islamic country. Take a look at our several Naira denominations or bills. You've got Arabic written on almost all of them. What do you expect? It's just a matter of time, before it becomes official.
Welcome to the Islamic Republic of NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Slynation(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
That's what it will always turn out due to their violent nature...

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Cyberterror: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Paxie55:

Some misguided Christians will support dehumanization of pastors but will turn blind eyes when it concerns Muslims. Christians are their real problem.
Which pastor was dehumanized?
Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Paxie55:
OSIBANJO is in the best position to respond to that.
So how many STROKES do you want the POLICE to give the IMAMs...so as to compensate for your Religious Inclination..?
Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by gawu1: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
ikennamadu1:
You done dey use your ewedu guzzling mouth to vomit rubbish.... No say I no warn u... I go soon block you here... Permanent blocking
Are pained. You think your gutter mouth scared somebody. If here belong to your palm wine taper Papa James in the village, you can go ahead with your permanent blocking.
But why can't you endure just one cup of water you dishes out to others here everyday. cool

2 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by gawu1: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
It's seems you new around here na high tension you dey go so o.

I realize you just coming from the mosque and still typing from the dizziness of head slamming

Let me not add to those jumping the head bridge this afternoon
Make I no go high tension because you be ipobian terrorist?
What matters here is that ipobian pigs are known terrorists. Abi I lied?

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by merit455(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

Just have Sense. Ritualistic People

4 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by rightanswer(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

people way never brush still they talk see as these forum they smell hey close your mouth before thunder way they do press us go strike that thing u call mouth. Muslim own too much self for my side for coker surulere lagos state govt put poster say make no body the come mosque again for now but those cow with long beards still they come. Useless yoruba and hausa people ode.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by rightanswer(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
merit455:
Just have Sense. Ritualistic People
if your dady knew his way he would have used you for money cause u are useless to him. U that impregnated a girl and ask her to abort it and a ritualist what's the different i will give that ritualist accolade and send you to prison cause people like you don't know your calling. Should i ride on

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by rightanswer(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
gawu1:

that's why u yorubas end up being tout because from creation stupidity runs in your lineage, your ability to think has been limited to zero thank God for quarantine hunger go finish u

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by Bizibi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Because the Muslims are not doing the right thing that doesn't mean we should not criticize our pastors when they do something wrong. The stupid atheists can insult Jehovah but we should not be bothered about them but we should voice out when some pastors misbehave.

1 Like

Re: They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors. by sapientia(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oga, turn to a Muslim and be begged na.

Pastors should know better abeg.

We know how North feels about religion and their literacy level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sri Lanka Bans Hijabs / Abu Sani Lolo Lead Group In Full Military Outfit To Combat Bandits-photo / Ben Ayade And Akpabio Has Reportedly Stepped Down For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.