Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission (3707 Views)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by Dpharisee: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Channels TV will avoid this story, but will claim to be 13th winner of Best TV station in Nigeria. Fraud grin grin grin

They will bring analysts by 7am to tell us why we need to support borrowing $1B to fight Boko Haram. angry
Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by Difrent: 5:40am On Apr 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

So u were waiting for chad to do ur work for u abi?? Very usual of Buhari Supporters undecided.
All the Billions of dollars Buhari collects for weapon purchases, does he send the money to chad?? Why then do u want chad to come and fight ur fight for u??
Bros u no dey shame o!

NO
I was expecting Chad to play their part in MNJTF which they refused to.....
YES....nigeria has given chad, Cameron and Niger millions of dollars to fight the insurgents on their soil, only Chad has been playing games and not doing his own part

Theres nothing for me to be ashamed of, it's you and your likes who should be ashamed for spewing trash all over the internet instead of putting on their thinking cap

I ASK AGAIN WHY DID CHAD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NOW BEFORE ACTING?

Forget name calling, GEJ was called many names, did that stop you from loving him?

Think
Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by LincolnLynn(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Boko haram have been planning there attacks on our troops from Chad. Deby wouldn't lift a finger against BH if they hadn't kill 92 of his soldiers. He's doing what he should have done since a long time ago!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Boko Haram have been dropping our soldiers like flies for so long what has your spineless, incompetent, miserable fool Buhari done in retaliation other than to feed, pardon and enroll killers for scholarships while those rendered homeless, fatherless and widowed are left to the mercy of the ruins.. Please connect your brain to your fingers when next you type or better still upgrade your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by JAMO84: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2020
LincolnLynn:
Boko Haram have been dropping our soldiers like flies for so long what has your spineless, incompetent, miserable fool Buhari done in retaliation other than to feed, pardon and enroll killers for scholarships while those rendered homeless, fatherless and widowed are left to the mercy of the ruins.. Please connect your brain to your fingers when next you type or better still upgrade your reasoning.
You should do your research very well before typing. The BH boys rehabilitated were never captured, they willfully surrendered and renounced terrorism. At the time the decision to rehabilitate them was taken, it looks like it has the potential to entice the rest of the terrorists to renounce terrorism. But now that it has failed to achieve the desired result, I think it should be abandoned.

BTW, the Nigerian army have been killing thousands of BH, but you people only rant about the few that were released because it gives you the opportunity to attack the president you never like for a minute!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by Dpharisee: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
You should do your research very well before typing. The BH boys rehabilitated were never captured, they willfully surrendered and renounced terrorism. At the time the decision to rehabilitate them was taken, it looks like it has the potential to entice the rest of the terrorists to renounce terrorism. But now that it has failed to achieve the desired result, I think it should be abandoned.

BTW, the Nigerian army have been killing thousands of BH, but you people only rant about the few that were released because it gives you the opportunity to attack the president you never like for a minute!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1400 BH released in January is not few. That's more than a battalion and also many of them were captured as POW after engaging our troops in serious battles.
There are also videos of some of them online after returning to Sambisa forest threatening to deal with our troops if they don't follow their own version of the path of Allah and his prophet
Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by GrandMufti: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
sanandreas:
I feel ashamed for the Nigerian military.

Ad me on tele gra m => t3lok3

Antispam bot
Re: Jubilation As Chadian Soldiers Return Home After Mission by sanandreas(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
GrandMufti:

Ad me on tele gra m => t3lok3

Antispam bot

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari In 4 Shocking Pictures - Check The Photos / Igbo Leaders Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, See Outcome / Real Reason Mummy G.O Sends Everybody To Hellfire – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.