Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' (72129 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Timileyin1234(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2020
This Nairaland self. Una ban me from one forum. I still wan deactivate my account, una no still wan me to deactivate. What kind of f*ckery is this

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Tetrahedron: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Is Nigeria itself that has a zombie as a president not winch?
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Lakedanson: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Kai
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Lakedanson: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Ai
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Even those 2 horses don hungry die grin, see as dem slim like models
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by netflicks(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Lol...the horse no fat, sign of hunger...
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by bkool7(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Ellie01:

Africans should endeavor to put their all into all they do.
D coat of arms looks so much like all those secondary school assignment.
D artist must look inwards n try to improve going forward.

When YOU were in secondary school ( if you're not still there) can you afford to do something like this?

That Coat of Arms deplete the exact condition Nigeria is in

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Sultty(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Even the 2 white stallions looks so malnourished like there get Corona virus tufi..

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by daddytime(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
The artist should be delivering this coat of arms to Bubu because it captures vividly the present reality of the country.

The grass representing the land on the coat of arms is even tainted with so much blood.

How very apt.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by nwajesus12(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Coat of winch grin
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by babakb: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Art is a wack skill, please go and learn something else...
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Heffalump(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Good move by the law maker.

The horse that's suppose to be a symbol of strength is looking hungry and dejected angry
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Why is GTBank collecting #50 on every deposit you make in your savings account?

Has the term "savings account" changed? What is going on?

Nigeria, I give up on you.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by xreal: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Nairabet
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by PHijo(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian artist presented this "work of art" of the Coat of arms of Nigeria, to Akin Alabi, via Twitter and inquired how to get it across to the lawmaker.

Continue to see the savage response Alabi gave as he rejected the gift.

"I don’t want abeg. That one on top be like winch. Don’t give me nightmares."

https://mobile.twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1247218552043704322?p=v

The 'coat of arms' actually reflects Nigeria's present condition. It is very malnourished and impoverished.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by AmazingELixir: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me too no go take....the young guy hussle dhan cast...

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by gbeseun(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2020
because the artist is looking for monerary gift after delivering this shit/winch to akin.
E be like say art is not this guy calling o
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2020
The eagle looks like El rufai cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by OdefaGirl(f): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2020
That's the hardwork of someone being ridiculed and crushed...... not even a little appreciation before the rejection. SMH
It's demoralizing....

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
kneehighbootz:
Why is GTBank collecting #50 on every deposit you make in your savings account?

Has the term "savings account" changed? What is going on?

Nigeria, I give up on you.
Them wan pay innoson ni.
You know hear say them dey owe 8billi tongue
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Thats a true reflection on Nigeria status.Hungry and devilish leaders
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Nackzy:
Akin you're a very wicked African man, that's why the white keep progressing, cos even in the middle of nonsense they still appreciate you

trust me, I have worked with whites before. they are even more wicked and brutal with criticism.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2020
A nairabet customer, showing appreciation........ cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by rosamaris: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm hunger bad! Even the non living horses are not spared. Father LORD help me.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Classless. The young man must have put a lot into creating that. Why kill his morale like that? Just accept and quietly throw it away if you don’t like it. Or thank the young man and tell him to keep it for himself. Our leaders don’t even understand simple courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Nackzy: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

trust me, I have worked with whites before. they are even more wicked and brutal with criticism.
Have worked of white from my church and work the appreciate every little thing one does, even wen they want to spite at you the apply caution
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by howmarket2: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2020
help me out this period. first bank 3029609748 ify chukwuemeka.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by DabuIIIT: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2020
He stylishly simply rejected Nigeria, which every southerner should do now.

Nigeria as of now is only for the north.
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by SmartchildTutor: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Las las. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

It's a lock down, not a lock up.
See my signature
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Vulcan24(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
u will def know he's had similar experience or traumatized by the upper women.

after una don put hand for so many Calabash una kon dey fear frying pan!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by hisexcellency34: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Akin Alabi is a fool...a big one for that matter
Re: Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' by Bigleaf1006: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
That's very wrong coming from a high ranking government official. You can at least give him encouraging words so as to motivate him,we all know it's money he needs.

I have met this guy before and I know him to be someone who doesn't mince words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.