Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria (71696 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2020
oluphemmxzy:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085S4DSZH/ref=twister_B0875L79C2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

how much do i get this in nigeria pls

Hey there,
Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria

Kindly send us a message through our WhatsApp contact https:///2348025555343, our customer service will be right there to respond to this and further clarifications.

We'll be glad to have you.

Thanks
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep (if you wish) from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

Our rates are

eBay @ ₦320/$

Amazon @ ₦320/$

Aliexpress @ ₦360/$

We ship within 5 - 15 working days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @Metrobox_ng

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We're always available to take your orders.

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

MetroBox got you covered wink

https:///2348025555343
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Twitter : Metrobox_ng
Instagram : Metrobox_ng

Check out our website : Metrobox.com.ng

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

We're heavily banking on your love and support wink

Always remember... MetroBox got you covered

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Jax1: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Even to reply message on WhatsApp na problem...Na so your business model be?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jax1:

Hello sir

Kindly check your chats, our customer service is right there waiting on your reply.

We're sorry about the delay in response, we will always be up on our feet, finding the way to serve you better.

Thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria.
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jax1:
na today. The guy doesn't reply a single chat

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Henrymorre:

can you change your dollar rate to 350 to reflect the new change? It deceitful and foul play to attract people with price and later say otherwise

Henrymorre:
you that they will send message and it will take you one week to reply. Let me just Jeje look elsewhere. Thanks by the way.

Henrymorre:
na today. The guy doesn't reply a single chat

Metroxchange:

Hey there,

Hope you're having a fine week

You sound quite personal sir, how may we help you?

We could help turn things around positively.

Kindly hit us up https:///2348025555343 and let's know how we can help solve the problem you've presented.

We hope you have a fantastic weekend smiley
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Chuksdollar23: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hii, I've always wanted to get a product on ebay but i couldnt sad , I just found out about metrobox recently and I've been able to order the product, they're tested and trusted, Thank you metrobox grin

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Chuksdollar23:
Hii, I've always wanted to get a product on ebay but i couldnt sad , I just found out about metrobox recently and I've been able to order the product, they're tested and trusted, Thank you metrobox grin

Gracias Mucho.

This means so much to us!!! grin
We're glad that with us you found a fulfilling path cool

We definitely wouldn't disappoint you wink wink
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Good Day Hood. smiley

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

We are glad to have you
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Metroxchange:
Kindly join and grow the MetroBox family by following us on our social media platforms cheesy cheesy

Continue to help spread the gospel of MetroBox Nigeria by liking, retweeting, commenting and tagging friends and fam to know the good news about us.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Metroxchange:
Meanwhile...

People are still enjoying sweet deals from MetroBox

You're still doubting

Cool
Your nextdoor neighbour will soon recommend us to you
Pretty much soon

But you'd have saved a whole lot within the "soon" that could cater for other stuff if you reach out to us now!

Just a trial is all you need to refer us to your friends

Send us a message through our signature for order requests, inquiries and clarifications

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Check your whatsapp for a link I dropped.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by obosirow: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Metroxchange:
Welcome to MetroBox smiley smiley

Your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company. wink

We help make orders on foreign ecommerce marketplaces and ship directly to your location in Nigeria, even possibly your doorstep (if you wish) from

Fashion outfits,
Groceries,
Electronics,
Gadgets (phones, laptops, wearable gears),
Cosmetics/Skin Care products
And what else you could possibly think about

Our rates are

eBay @ ₦320/$

Amazon @ ₦320/$

Aliexpress @ ₦360/$

We ship within 5 - 9 days from any of these stores down to Nigeria. cheesy

We are registered with the CAC with ref : 3090495 cool

We have been in the business of satisfying our customers by standing by our words of being your number 1. Fast, Reliable, Secure and Cost Conscious online ordering company.

Hit us up with your orders today https:///2348025555343

Visit us at Metrobox.com.ng

And follow us on

Twitter @metrobox_ng
Instagram @Metrobox_ng

Are these rates still applicable?

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Juljo:
Check your whatsapp for a link I dropped.

Alright, our customer service right on that
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2020
obosirow:

Are these rates still applicable?

Currently, no sir

It's ₦350 at this moment.

Currently due to the Covid19 pandemic generally disrupting economic activities likewise prices globally, having a solid static rate is almost impossible, rates are fluctuating just as prices are too, hence the reason for the slight increase currently, it can decrease or increase as its subject to the effects of the pandemic.

Everyone else adjusts their rates, but since there's the possibility of all these reverting to the normal rate at some points, we didn't bother considering making modifications as it may not be all that necessary on the long-term.

We hope you do understand, thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria wink

For further information and clarifications kindly send us a message through our WhatsApp contact on the signature.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metroxchange:

Good Day Hood

Kindly send us a message through our signature for your order requests, inquiries and clarifications

Afternoon Hood
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metroxchange:

We're really sorry about your experience, kindly resend a message for us to confirm your request please.

Kindly pardon us please. Thanks for bringing this to our awareness, we are making adjustments towards this complaint

I await your response.

1 Like

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Juljo:

I await your response.

Alright boss, our customer service will be with you right now.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metroxchange:

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Chilly Saturday night

Hope you're doing well with the weather

We're very much available wink

Hit us up with your order requests, inquiries and clarifications

We've got you covered wink

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Juljo: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thanks for your quick response to my queris, and making my order in good time. All I have to do now is wait for it to arrive. Excellent service! Keep it up!
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by obosirow: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metroxchange:

Currently, no sir

It's ₦350 at this moment.

Currently due to the Covid19 pandemic generally disrupting economic activities likewise prices globally, having a solid static rate is almost impossible, rates are fluctuating just as prices are too, hence the reason for the slight increase currently, it can decrease or increase as its subject to the effects of the pandemic.

Everyone else adjusts their rates, but since there's the possibility of all these reverting to the normal rate at some points, we didn't bother considering making modifications as it may not be all that necessary on the long-term.

We hope you do understand, thanks for contacting MetroBox Nigeria wink

For further information and clarifications kindly send us a message through our WhatsApp contact on the signature.

response appreciated
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Juljo:
Thanks for your quick response to my queris, and making my order in good time. All I have to do now is wait for it to arrive. Excellent service! Keep it up!

Thanks so much for your patience.

We got you covered definitely.

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2020
obosirow:

response appreciated

It's our utmost pleasure sire
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday Hood

May God grant our supplications according to the turn out of events of our lives

God bless you
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Metroxchange:
Good Day Hood. smiley

Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Metroxchange:
Happy Sunday Hood

May God grant our supplications according to the turn out of events of our lives

God bless you
Re: SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria by Metroxchange: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Metroxchange:
Customer Satisfaction is our topmost priority cool cool

Welcome to Metrobox Nigeria wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (77) (Reply)

Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.