Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Work From Home Empowerment Training - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Work From Home Empowerment Training (1734 Views)

COVID19: 10 Work From Home Skills You Can Earn Income From While In Lockdown / Business Plan Writing And Ict Empowerment / Business Plan Writing And Ict Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately.

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided.
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately....

Thanks for reading

Do not drop your email on this post, I won't treat it. Send an email to the contact provided
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Register to learn how to become a professional content writer in just two weeks
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Register and kick-start the process of acquiring a new skill
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2020
It has been an awesome journey for as many that signed up.

Some applicants were more responsive than some, few have started working with me and they have a skill as a side hustle and make around 20,000-25,000Naira monthly. When they are further groomed, they will learn how to enter the international market and write for international clients and push their earnings to around 50,000-60,000Naira monthly.

I have contributed to society. I won't be offering free mentorship training anymore. And training generally will be limited as my full time engagements hardly allows me the time to give this full attention I would have love to.

For now, I'll make myself available just for the month of April. So if you missed out on the free training, do not miss out on the final opening of my training as once you've mastered the art, I'll direct you on how to find international clients and you can begin to earn decent income yourself making a minimum of 40,000Naira monthly.

I want to encourage you to hurry up and register for my 1-2Weeks Writing Mentorship Course and learn how to make a living just from writing articles.

Registration Fee is just 1,000Naira. Signify your interest by sending a mail to Tradecorner7@gmail.com and register to learn how to write articles professionally in just two weeks

Thanks for reading
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Keep sending in your applications. Thank you
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
20 more to go. Keep sending in your applications.
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 4:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Keep sending in your applications.

Thank you
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Work From Home. Begin The Process

. Waiting to receiving more applications. Over 25 people have already began the training. Just the rest and position yourself to convert idle time, to productive engagement
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Start the journey towards making additional income today.

. Waiting to receiving more applications. Over 25 people have already began the training. Just the rest and position yourself to convert idle time, to productive engagement
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 5:17am On Apr 10, 2020

Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
So, after a successful first trial on content writing mentorship with the first candidates that applied, I contacted my partner, we had a meeting and I counselled him on providing Mentorship training in Graphic Designing in similar fashion ( WhatsApp Mentorship and at very cheap rate), No more 25,000-30,000 Naira to learn graphics design and we're collaborating in doing this towards the improvement of lives in the country. After the graphic design training session, you can begin to design flyers, posters and just one design alone, you can charge your clients anywhere between 2,000 and 5,000 Naira depending on the service rendered and location

So, allow me invite you to register for Two weeks training on :

Content Writing @ Just 1,000 Naira

Graphic Design @ Just 4,000 Naira

Hurry up and sign up today
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2020
So, after a successful first trial on content writing mentorship with the first candidates that applied, I contacted my partner, we had a meeting and I counselled him on providing Mentorship training in Graphic Designing in similar fashion ( WhatsApp Mentorship and at very cheap rate), No more 25,000-30,000 Naira to learn graphics design and we're collaborating in doing this towards the improvement of lives in the country. After the graphic design training session, you can begin to design flyers, posters and just one design alone, you can charge your clients anywhere between 2,000 and 5,000 Naira depending on the service rendered and location

So, allow me invite you to register for Two weeks training on :

Content Writing @ Just 1,000 Naira

Graphic Design @ Just 4,000 Naira

Hurry up and register today
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Register and begin your journey towards content writing mastery today !
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Apply!
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Apply. Tell a Friend
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Book your training now
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Register your interest today!
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Apply and share this information with a friend
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Enrol today
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Register and begin your journey towards content writing mastery today!
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Register today and learn a new skill in just one week
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Register now. Begin The journey towards learning a new skill today
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Register and begin your journey towards content writing mastery today! !
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Indicate interest today.

Send in your application
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 10:10am On May 02, 2020
Have you considered content writing
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 9:38am On May 03, 2020
Tell a friend..
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 7:38am On May 04, 2020
Free training. Sign up
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 12:21pm On May 04, 2020
Send a mail to apply
Re: Work From Home Empowerment Training by FivePeas: 11:49am On May 16, 2020
Send a mail. I have free time on my hands at the moment and can mentor a few writers. If you're interested in making some income for yourself through content writing, send in your application

You can earn atleast 15000 Naira monthly from content writing. Trust me. With over 100 Nairalanders mentored and trained and about 20 working with me at the moment, you're in good hands.

I look forward to receiving your applications

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP Elitebook And Probook Laptops / I Cant Download Movies / How To Solve China Android Tablet Pc Hanging On Android Logo When Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.