Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (35633 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by ijustdey: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tragedy struck in the early hours of Monday in the Angwa Tiv area of the Kogi State capital, Lokoja when a 23-year-old simply identified as Bayo committed suicide.

Bayo, according to a source who resides on an adjacent street, was sighted in the area the previous day going about his usual activities.

The deceased, it was gathered, was engaged in managing a thrift business, which a source said could be responsible for his death.

The source, who pleaded anonymity, told The Nation that Bayo took his own life by drinking Sniper, a popular insecticide.

The deceased, who hailed from Ogori in the Ogori-Magongo area of Kogi Central, was said to have graduated from the Kogi State Polytechnic about two years ago.

He was said to have started the thrift business after failed efforts to secure paid employment.

Another source described his death as “not ordinarily,” adding that the deceased was too gentle to have done anything untoward.

“He finished from Kogi Polytechnic about two years ago. He’s collecting money contribution, but maybe (his death) it is not ordinary because I don’t know how much he could have spent, to make him do that,” he stated.

https://thenationonlineng.net/23-year-old-commits-suicide-in-kogi/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Well.What a shameful way to die.Yes he may be going through a lot but that is not an excuse.you have no right to take your life,you will regret forever.Don't do it o! [b]hell is real[/b]surrender your broken heart to JESUS and he will fix it for you and give you a fulfilled life.try it,just try it.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by dingbang(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
People forget that there is judgement after death.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Slawormir: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine this young niggarrr. Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr. Pussy ass coward
No matter what you going through in life don't think of this shit

I will keep on telling my real niggarrrz
Try to learn any two out of this four things.
1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy
4) hang out with friends always
If you know how to do any two out of this four things then no matter the worries in life you can't think of suicide!

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Mrphylor09: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lobatan
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by ValCon888: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
It is he who wears the shoes that knows where it pinches. But i still believe suicide is not the answer.

26 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by buygala(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
May his family have the fortitude to bear his loss..

If he left any beautiful wife or girlfriend behind, I would like to personally meet with her and console her in this time of great distress smiley

Dude is a real nigga....he offed himself so that the pusssy may be sufficient for the living thug niggaz cool ......

Say Hi to 2pac and Biggie Bro sad......Your manhood lives on smiley

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by GOFRONT(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Chaii....Yaya Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Lilshorecords(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Depression is real! Life isn't always fair

15 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
He is very foolish.
I have no pity and emotion for suiciders

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Lovelies1: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thinking cause a lot of things
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Ayoswit(f): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
So many people infected with coronavirus globally are begging God for healing, a man hale and lively decided to kill himself. If everyone going thru life challenges decides to take their lives, that means only d rich would inhabit d earth. What a waste of life undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Mac2016(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
But why die like that.. Why not be a hero if death dey hungry am and become a volunteer vaccine "lab rat" for Covid-19!
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by yesloaded: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
I will never kill myself in Jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Professorcplus(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
He finished from Kogi Polytechnic about two years ago. He’s collecting money contribution, but maybe (his death) it is not ordinary because I don’t know how much he could have spent, to make him do that,” he stated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Salvador1: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thunder fire yahaya bellow for making life unbearable for kogites

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by kennethokey15(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Really sad!

The number of people committing suicide since Buhari's inception has really been appalling. Buhari and his cohorts brought untold hardship to the country. Posterity will never forget what they did to this country.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Martinola(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Though, i am against taking a life wheather it belong to you or not, but i don't think it's cowardice to do so.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Legalcriminal: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please at what age someone become a man I don’t understand.

Meanwhile Rest In Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by realstars: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thrift Bu4iness Could Be So Dangerus In This Trying Time.
Maybe Somthing Is Wrong With The Collections, Or The Mmey Stold, Buj Taking Life Is Not The Best He Could Do.

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Aderewah: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have the unpopular belief that some people are just tired of existence. And if life is torture to them, they are fed up, they should probably be allowed to put an end to existence rather than be left to suffer.

8 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Things ain't easy in Kogi...sorry man,your Govt failed you.

We that are alive,endeavour to join us today.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.
Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.
Sell $100 and get #39700.
Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I need just 10 people to join me with 200 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 50 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by letitrainnow(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
rip
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Bentouch4uk: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Akhagbenidestin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
he don happen
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by soberdrunk(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
The government needs to start a program to buy organs of people that want to die, they pay your next of kin or family members and preserve your organs for people that need it, it's a win win situation. We cannot continue to allow vital organs waste�

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Kingrefreshed: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/23-year-old-commits-suicide-in-kogi/

Anybody wey die alone inside a house na suicide. I taya for Naija
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why would he kill himself. Heaven will not fall. Highest thing is people will abuse or drag him to the station where he would be made to write a statement stating how he would pay back. But taking the life that dint belong to him? That's absurd!!!
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by TriCee: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tough times is for tough people. Just stay strong... and safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) / Policewoman Distributes Free Face Masks In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.