Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown (72450 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Yenefer(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ayo8:

You all keep saying 98% chance of recovery...but what I see from the statistics is about 1: 4 ratio death- recovery outcome. How you all arrived at 98% chance of recovery still baffles me...
what's the death rate?
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
that's d only point he got
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by uniqueama1(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
why can't he get a table tennis court in his compound instead of inside the living room?

This is a show off to me!
Anyways,he got the dough so he can't flaunt it.
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Ayo8(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yenefer:
what's the death rate?

Take a look at the outcome for infected people... atleast 25,000 deaths for every 100,000 that recovers. That's what I see... and that does not reflect 98% recovery rate.
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by COZA(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
The man no sabi hold bat sef... I fit give am 'pac' still win am
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Coronavirus1: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
What so ever you do to that least of my brethren that will be out to you when I was hungry you gave me to eat that will be unto you
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by uzoma213(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
igboamakaaa:

No, the Gloves aren't important at all. With or without the gloves, when your hands come in contact with the virus, it picks it up. If you touch your face with the gloves afterwards..the virus would still get into your body through your eyes, mouth and nose. Washing the hands regularly, keeping good hygiene and wearing a surgical mask or N95 mask is the one of the surest ways to prevent the Virus from getting into your system.
I keep telling people the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Dcoy: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Trying to show us your stolen glittering dinning table....... Instead of showing us the real tennis board, you dey show us only bats and egg, abi you go buy only bat and egg without board? Dumb crooks
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by igboamakaaa: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
uzoma213:
I keep telling people the exact same thing.
Exactly, The Gloves even worsen the case. Even though it may temporarily shield the skin underneath it, Your hand then becomes a vector host for the virus if it comes in contact with it. This is because you can't actually wash your hands with the Gloves on. You are 3x more liable to spread the virus with Gloves on than without it.

2 Likes

Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Bidi123: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
After you have loaded your store with looted and stolen fund why won't you advice hungry Nigerians who can't loot like you people to stay at home.
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by eaglechild: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Neoteny7:
Tennis court?

Really?

Not ping pong?

Op, we need to talk about what a tennis court looks like
Exactly
Was expecting to see a field with a net across it instead I saw a table.

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Peng12345: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Convert his mansion or dinner table to table tennis

9ja bloggers na cut and nail
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by ProWalker: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
This guy is one of the casualties of Ibos loudmouth.

The other one is Rita Orji
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by segunwonder(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Does this writer knows the meaning of tennis court?
The man was only playing table tennis in what looks like a dinning table.
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by segunwonder(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Does this writer knows the meaning of tennis court?
The man was only playing table tennis on what looks like a dinning table.
Re: Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown by Pope20Davy(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
There was a time when lunatics were taken off the streets and sent to mental health facilities for evaluations...NOT given a position in the government anyways!!! Scare tactics have been used in order to keep people home. The result of those scare tactics is people wanting to stone anyone who tests positive. This virus has at least a 98% chance of recovery. Why are people so afraid? Scare tactics.
I have never met a female atheist in person,guess it must be interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.