Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (56922 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Homguy(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Insult you can only make.

You can't constructively criticise what he sent.

Even America with the while Military hardware's will not take it's president for a raid.

Una Sha go won talk!
Idiot! So now its convenient to compare the Nigeria and America? Son of a took! Why dont you compare funding of the US millitary and Nigeria? Do you want to compare generals in the US army to those pot-bellied thieves siphoning military funds only to buy prime properties Around Nigeria and Dubai?
I am sorry i am insultive, but i feel so pained living outside the country and seeing how things work while unintelligent scruffs like you go out of your way to support the ineptitude of a govt like Buhari's.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by debaj10: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Eriggs:
dem born u well, make u no jump my matter past last last. i tink say u get craze 4 head dey shook mouth for adult matters. odimkpa
lol @ adult
mumi dey wait wit him feeding botu
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by CoronaVirusPro: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Homguy:
Idiot! So now its convenient to compare the Nigeria and America? Son of a took! Why dont you compare funding of the US millitary and Nigeria? Do you want to compare generals in the US army to those pot-bellied thieves siphoning military funds only to buy prime properties Around Nigeria and Dubai?
I am sorry i am insultive, but i feel so pained living outside the country and seeing how things work while unintelligent scruffs like you go out of your way to support the ineptitude of a govt like Buhari's.

You are mad!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Eriggs: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2020
debaj10:
lol @ adult
mumi dey wait wit him feeding botu
sango cough on ur big head a d a amadioha go come piss on ir grave. see whr amebo put u
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by LuckyM: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians be wise. They're all attacking the real president DERBY simply because he refused joining their hide and seek games.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by enemyofprogress: 1:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Every country has its own priorities. The fact that President Deby led Chadian troops to fight Boko Haram doesn’t mean he is at the war front and shooting guns. He was in the helicopter following them from place to place and they dealt with Boko Haram”.

Let Buhari do same too. Shameless people
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by enemyofprogress: 1:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Homguy:
that is the problem with most Nigerians. They don't travel out to see how things are done in an organised and sane society

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by izibili44: 2:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Guy why u dey talk like this.when we were small dem say make we no dey talk say elder dey lie.when i become man na him i know say elder they lie like mad. na long time ooooooooooooo[i][/i]
majamajic:
Older men lies alot

Why ?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by izibili44: 3:06am On Apr 08, 2020
yes now.he don ans u now.he even say dem dey spend money for weapon pass us.when me and u know say the money wen dem budget for guns and all machine them need to fight boko haram chad no fit get one third of that money for 10 years to come.when tuko the over raw oga for arm force they buy big house for Dubai.Guy i no fit type again i dey cry for Nigeria
bamvik:
According to Tony Momoh "chadian army are very well trained and groomed in guerilla/desert warfare" so is he trying to say they are stronger than our army?
Modified
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Jasongucci: 3:11am On Apr 08, 2020
This old foolz are the problem naija has, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by uvie66: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Litmus:
After the struggles that Nigerians went through to realise democracy in Nigeria, only individuals with mechanic-yard level of sophistication would be happy if Buhari led the military in person emulating Idris Derby. The Idris Derby action is the very epitome of Dictatorship. Nigeria isn't a dictatorship, even if some argue that she is, Nigeria does not have national doctorial pretensions.

Like I've stated before the cause of the deterioration in the intellectual capacities of the average Nigerian, in relation to politics, lies in extreme adversarial methods adopted by official opposition parties. Also interference by the West/outsiders, utilising Social Media, trying to create restiveness in Nigeria.Siddon make you dey blow grammar.... even with the democratic style of Government, what have we achieved since independence ? Shi Shi, just produce ordinary 24 hour power supply and good roads e dey hard government na grammar person wan chop.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by uvie66: 4:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Litmus:
After the struggles that Nigerians went through to realise democracy in Nigeria, only individuals with mechanic-yard level of sophistication would be happy if Buhari led the military in person emulating Idris Derby. The Idris Derby action is the very epitome of Dictatorship. Nigeria isn't a dictatorship, even if some argue that she is, Nigeria does not have national doctorial pretensions.

Like I've stated before the cause of the deterioration in the intellectual capacities of the average Nigerian, in relation to politics, lies in extreme adversarial methods adopted by official opposition parties. Also interference by the West/outsiders, utilising Social Media, trying to create restiveness in Nigeria.
Siddon there make you dey blow grammar, even with the democratic style of Government, what have we achieved since independence ? Shi Shi, just produce ordinary 24 hour power supply and good roads e dey hard government na grammar person wan chop.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by micmond: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2020
In the voice of Asari Dokubo: YOUR A MUMU MAN...YOU THINK YOU'RE WISE?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Charly68: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2020
majamajic:
Older men lies alot

Why ?
It is in their blood my brother.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Seywayfem: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Please what is Nigeria military trained for It is high time our leaders sit and think well before addressing the country
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Homguy(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You are mad!
you should be countering my argument with a superior one not this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by mpolochi1: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Boko Haram is not an enemy of Nigeria President.

So Boko Haram was not an enemy of GEJ?

Stop being biased.

Calling for the president to lead a raid is childish.
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by lebete3000: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man is more foolish than I thought.

He just ended up inferring Chad is stronger than Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by olugabbie(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Boko Haram has been attacking all the countries in the lake chad basin for years. They have been attacking chad and killing chadian soldiers the same way they have been killing our soldiers and attacking us for years.

The chadian military recorded success against boko haram recently. Also the Nigerian military has carried out several successful attacks against boko haram.

But boko haram still exist and still growing stronger.

Imagine if all the countries in the lake chad basin launch such coordinated attack on boko haram on thier borders at the same time for few months.

The chadian military on attack them once in a while. Especially when they suffer a great loss to boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by psucc(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Yusman316:

Can u pls tell us who is benefitting and how they re benefitting? What is it with Nigerians with accusations without evidence?
Evidence ko dividend ni.

Guy, light up your mind! Come to think of it, why is helicopter dropping weapons at night for these people to strike?

How much has been budgeted annually for our military purchases and how many of them are here?

Which country of the world borrow military plane for training/drill only to return after the exercise?

Who always inform the Boko Haram boys whenever our military plans a raid?

Who always give a counter order(of withdrawal) any time the heat is on the Boko Haram?

Sir this country is in a mess. You can chose to see or know the ones that you please but that does not mean others do not.

This is Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by psalmylee: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2020
This APC govt na the worst govt wey I don see
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by olugabbie(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2020
Firstly, this is war. Intelligence is part of the game. The sides with better intelligence will always win. The same way Nigerian military has intelligence. Boko haram also has it own intelligence.

Secondly, terrorists all over the have larger number if people funding them. There are people (or grouos) who believe in Jihad that are funding these groups all over the world. These people can be politicians, bankers, traders, nairalanders, religious leaders, journalists, business men, rich men in middle e.t.c.

That is why it is always hard to trace thier sources of fund.

psucc:
Evidence ko dividend ni.

Guy, light up your mind! Come to think of it, why is helicopter dropping weapons at night for these people to strike?

How much has been budgeted annually for our military purchases and how many of them are here?

Which country of the world borrow military plane for training/drill only to return after the exercise?

Who always inform the Boko Haram boys whenever our military plans a raid?

Who always give a counter order(of withdrawal) any time the heat is on the Boko Haram?

Sir this country is in a mess. You can chose to see or know the ones that you please but that does not mean others do not.

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Mozegee: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
This man called Tony momoh is a big fool who lie so much.A so called president who cannot monitor the seat of his power can now monitor the fight of bokoharam from any where. Buhari is a total failure.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 27Pushing30: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2020
psucc:
Not sure you read through my comment before putting up your flawed defense.

What is the difference between Buhari's leadership style/policies and the 18th century war plan where the King must be at the war front?

Forget sentiment or at best, the N30k job, read between lines to avoid passing yourself as a ZOMBIE
Your ignorant assumptiOn is a clue that you live your life on NL .

You also cannot read and comprehend which in itself is a handicap. Be well
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by fsgbeats: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2020
So you're saying the Chadian army is stronger than Nigeria which has the no1 guerilla army in the world.. There's no excuse for failure.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 2016v2017: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
majamajic:
Older men lies alot

Why ?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 2016v2017: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man is more foolish than I thought.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 2016v2017: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
bamvik:
According to Tony Momoh "chadian army are very well trained and groomed in guerilla/desert warfare" so is he trying to say they are stronger than our army?
Modified
Yes. Do you need anybody to tell you the truth you already know?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 2016v2017: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2020
quinox947:
The same way he can govern from anywhere even from the moon. Nigerians must have every defence for Bubu.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by rengsho: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Insult you can only make.

You can't constructively criticise what he said.

Even America with the whole Military hardware's will not take it's president for a raid.

Una Sha go won talk!

Can you keep quiet . . . I remember Buhari had promised that as a retired general he will lead the troops into sambisa forest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.