Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 AM

Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS (5363 Views)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
I reported this man in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5776408/pls-how-report-stubborn-pastor

He is still live holding church service now. His name is omeari Joseph his phone number is 08100325785 his church is located at inside Port Harcourt tourist beach multi purpose hall. Let government come and pick this man na. I also reported some churches close to me again to NCDC and they were laughing at me saying is that all.

2 Likes

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Oharina(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
OP fear God nah. wetin u gain, Can't u see that they are opserving social distancing there?

6 Likes

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by HundHunter(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Agent of Antichrist spotted!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by sapeleboi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
op fear God oo make you nor go craze

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Biafra1stson: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oharina:
OP fear God nah. wetin u gain, Can't u see that they are opserving social distancing there?
That's the choir

1 Like

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapeleboi:
op fear God oo make you nor go craze
hahahha he is actually trying to help the people attending that church.

The pastor is putting those people at risk

3 Likes

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by sapeleboi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
check the social distance now
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
hahahha he is actually trying to help the people attending that church.

The pastor is putting those people at risk

1 Like

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapeleboi:
check the social distance now
a gathering that is over 20 is prohibited... But wetin consign me grin
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by sapeleboi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
take your time
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
a gathering that is over 20 is prohibited... But wetin consign me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapeleboi:
take your time
tick tock... Tick tock
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
may the lord punish him the same way he punished the other bastard pastor who dismiss the virus....and died from that exact same virus.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by klasys(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
This lockdown has make people go hungry, now alleviated to hanger, and will be happy to see their fellow men in handcuffs.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Generalnomercy: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafra1stson:
I reported this man in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5776408/pls-how-report-stubborn-pastor

He is still live holding church service now. His name is omeari Joseph his phone number is 08100325785 his church is located at inside Port Harcourt tourist beach multi purpose hall. Let government come and pick this man na. I also reported some churches close to me again to NCDC and they were laughing at me saying is that all.

You must be a Yoruba zombie

This is how you people always behave..
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Generalnomercy: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Government said not morethan 20 persons and must be spaced between 2-5 meters gap.

You're a big fool.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by timagentms: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Biafra1stson:

OP, let me have the contact of that lead vocal (The Choir Mistress). I only have interest in her that big yansh.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by earthsync(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians nor dey hear word.

Lol it's only in Nigeria the government would give an order that nobody should come outside and they'd still come outside to check if people are outside grin grin grin Naija I hail thee
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by andyanders: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Op, if you no kill the pastor, the pastor go kill you. Only You have been after him asking for his arrest.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Achor1111(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Egungun be careful! na express you dey go oooo!
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Talknochip(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
This is an act of SNITCHING

You attended the service and interacted with the pastor after the service to get his number only to come and sell him out.

No one is saying you shouldnt do the right thing. But you can start amending this particular one by talking to the pastor about it.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by asperdons(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Biafra1stson:

OP, b4 I reply u I want to get something straight. Are u a Christian or a Muslim or a pegan or Buddhist. Pls wch category do u belong
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by tmamuda(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Have you also reported those Muslims praying? Don't be hypocrite
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by DriggityDre: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2020
See as church boys full this thread talking sh!t angry.. When a COVID-19 case shows up, una go sabi type "repent for rapture".
That animal should be locked up! Simple!
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Did you say NCDC was laughing at you? Before I can tweet this. Do you have evidence?

Can you call them and record the call with prove it was their number you called
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Lanretoye(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
You don report but den no answer,commot face.
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by SharonLoveth(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Goat, U don't have minimum social sense, even dogs don’t like you
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by Workdwloihac: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Government Has Refused To Arrest This Man PHOTOS by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biafra1stson:

If you have hotlines of the task force, report him to them.

Don't mind the people mocking you on this thread. You are simply being a good citizen, and there is nothing to be ashamed about that.

Last two weeks, the Americans were busy ignoring all pleas to stay indoors, but today, the virus is thriving in their country and killing people in hundreds. Last two weeks, the African Americans were busy living their lives, and talking trash that the virus does not infect black people. But today, the virus is killing more African Americans than it ever killed any other race in America.

As for the NCDC, don't call them concerning matters such as this. You should only call the NCDC concerning the virus itself, and not concerning people breaking social distancing laws. You will slow down the work of the NCDC if you call them up on matters that should be handled by other bodies such as the task force.

(1) (Reply)

Father Of UNIBEN Murdered Student Renounces Christianity / Immigration Nabs 5 Nigerians En Route To Libya / Man Stabs Girlfriend Multiple Times For Serving Him Cold Food (PHOTO) - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.