Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You (2007 Views)

Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOOD NEWS TO ALL ON THE PLATFORM!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRIPLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs.

ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE WOULD-BE CLIENTS.

DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
TIME: 10am
FEE- #10,000
CALL/WHATSAPP : 08160410085
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/

BONUS!!! FIRST 5 PERSONS TO REGISTER WILL BE GIVEN THIS BRAKE FLUID TESTER PEN BELOW THAT IS USED TO TEST THE AMOUNT OF WATER IN BRAKE OIL TO AVOID BRAKE FAILURE.

Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2020
U can still learn a new money making skill in dis lockdown season.
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Special skills
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
First training will be coming Tuesday
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
After complete registration u get ur brake fluid tester pen dt u can use to make side money
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Morning
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Get the training after d lockdown
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Training will come up soon
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Start ur registration now
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Morning
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Register now
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Sure
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by obinnazy(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
This post is not for someone like me... Interested but where will I get 10k...if I have that amount right now... I will use it on food items... Hunger dey
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
obinnazy:
This post is not for someone like me... Interested but where will I get 10k...if I have that amount right now... I will use it on food items... Hunger dey
call me if u re interested
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Evening
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Better in dis period
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Gud
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Self-employed is gud
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Register now
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yes
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Definitely
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gud
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by pswglobal(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Registration ongoing
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by Researchclue: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Visit www.researchclue.com for your final year project topics and materials

Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by spautos(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You by prisho7(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2020
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be An Intelligent Student In School (7 Great Tips) / Facility Officer At Megamound Investment Limited / Relocation To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.